SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

does this sound familiar to anybody?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zapata
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

Thanks for your email,and its really nice meeting someone encouraging like you do.May God help you with everything you want in Life too.Well that shows how caring you are.I grew up in Berclair,Texas.I will like to start everything with trust and honest because i beleive it build a good and perfect relationship. I will like you to send me your pictures on your next email.

More About Me
For Fun:
Jack Bauer kicks more butt than anyone, ever. Besides watching 24, I also enjoy watching classic movies(yes from the 1920s-1970s) with actors like Charlie Chaplin. I also love everything Texas because that is where I'm from(Go Astros!!).

My Ethnicity:
I'm nice mix of a lot of things. A bit Spanish, Native American and African, a lot English, White African Decent and Black(which translates into half white, half black)

Favorite Hot Spots:
I like hanging out with my friends and family. My favourite vacation spot in the world is Walt Disney World, so much fun. My favourite city is Columbus because it is breathtakingly beautiful. I want to go to Europe, especially London, Paris and Italy

Favorite Things:
My favorite food in the world is tacos from Burger King(yes, tacos at a burger place And Italian and Mexican food) they are amazing!
I love trashy pop music b/c it's catchy not b/c it's good. I like listening to music { r&b,rock,jazz and some hip hop}
I am Easy going,open minded and a christian that believe in going to church and also have personal contact with God.,i like watch movies {romantic and comedic movies},i like reading And like some others as well mostly bowling.

I will like to run a personal business in future,maybe with my right Man. Am graduate in Business Management and planning to start my master degree when i get back to state.I dont work right now but will be looking for work when i get back.I will love to meet you when i get back to state,but i think you are a busy man and will not have much time for us to hang out.

Right here,am with my grandma but planning to come back home soon,when am coming back to state,can you come and pick me up at the airport?I will be back to state by next week ,i will be booking for my flight this week.I can send you my flight details overhere after booking for my flight,so you will know when i will be arriving to the State.

How is everything going there with you,I wish you sucess in everything that you do in life and may the blessing and Glory of Almighty God be with you forever.I will look forward to read from you soon.

Lucy Dawson.

i got pictures too!

does this girl look familiar to any one?[/img]
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has she asked for money?
Where does she say she is now?

Pretty Rose

pony
zapata
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she said she is in nigiria for a funeral and no she hasnt asked for money yet but i am expecting that in about a week or two if things go they way i think they do.

she says she is by-racial but you can tell by the pictures she is asian. probable chinese.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the email headers here. I don't really do love scams (although I am very heavily involved with a beautiful young man by the name of R4y...we're getting married you know! And all this after just 4 days...)

Wayne or someone'll be along shortly to tell you if she's known to them, just make sure she has no personal details and you don't send her ANY money.

Welcome to Eater mate!! Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
zapata
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

trust me, my buddy and i been working up a script to deals with the scammers. just wasting her/him or what ever it is time. that is a the goal. i want to see how many more emails i can get before it needs money.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My favourite city is Columbus because it is breathtakingly beautiful.

Columbus......OHIO??????????

You are dealing with an insane, REAL person.......

Just kidding.

They probably copied some real profile from a dating site, modified it a bit. The spelling is not great, and some of the grammar is typical of a lad.

SHe looks more Filipina than latin to me. The pics are stolen, the lads love the half white/ black thing. Don't know why? Maybe because they can use latin,asian, mixed stolen pics?

Does Burger King sell Tacos??? Italian food??? Does she consider that chicken sandwich with spaghetti sauce Italian food? If so, she MAY think Columbus is beautiful!!

Wink

Of course, the people writing you are men....

FOr kicks, you may try to google some sentences from that letter and see where they stole it from.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
zapata
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me and my body are trying to develop a software that will take the pictures and do a hole only check for the same picture to see where it always is used. I he is fake but i want to see how long i can waste it's time. singlesnet.com seems to be a breading ground for theys scammers lately. i will think by money it will need money for the flight. haha i want to see how much i can mess with it until it gives up.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me and my body are trying to develop a software that will take the pictures and do a hole only check for the same picture to see where it always is used.

How do you intend doing that? There's no EXIF data on the pictures and they could easily have been renamed - maybe even several times before.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kind of like the f.b.i and police system. facial matches. we been working on it for a while now so we will see if it does work. its only an idea we had.
Jafa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 2 at the moment, 1 from Colorado who cant remember her zip code or phone number, but she has a uncle with a cell phone I can call, the other is from Texas, but at the present time she is in Nigera with her mother, no pics yet but Im trying.
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jafa, shoot me the information on the one from Colorado.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic