SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too bad so sad Mr. Ali

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
onuprelawkid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Apologies forgot this part

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.70.94.20 with SMTP id r20cs8904wxb;
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 02:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.67.91.6 with SMTP id t6mr2873881ugl.1175853400304;
Fri, 06 Apr 2007 02:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web23305.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web23305.mail.ird.yahoo.com [217.146.189.75])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id h1si3760144ugf.2007.04.06.02.56.38;
Fri, 06 Apr 2007 02:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.75 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 31220 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Apr 2007 09:56:38 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=HXikwla/ZQW4eYrYFRYeZ2D6xmCsIhMFjF3/ZPQUFfqZiU/78zYxxhJMgeh2I8U+czXyoPWgmofTjaeXaKML76Hq3fVJIFNbfHzacJkKZDqNuvu6GHx/unW/raRnN8N/LTZQFWBgiJjRpXOkA89uwBg8s6ip8IK+YHZYCi6YP8o=;
X-YMail-OSG: ZaXG7OIVM1lSttmLXeTr1a7yOoRg8UFMSBWznQf5NaqaEr.ZHk_jYTdc_QCPTaUw2xmVHwwGZXQN9YiG0CGuiTM-
Received: from [193.219.226.190] by web23305.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:56:38 BST
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:56:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FROM ALI MAHRAM
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1995313339-1175853398=:30401"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1995313339-1175853398=:30401
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Mickey Magoo,

Thank you very much for your email. and your number provided. Again my name is Ali Mahram. I am an Petroleum Engineer by profession and am married with 3 children. I live in London-UK. You can reach me on my private telephone number: +44 7031945376 for more clarifications.

As regards your other question, I got your contact in my search for a reliable person who could work faithfully with me in executing this deal for the benefit of both of us.It is true that we have never met before but, I believe that we can work together on trust to bring this business to fruition. I am however convinced that you can be trusted in this matter, and that you will not let me down at the end of transaction.

As regards the release of the funds, I have had extensive discussion with the director of the security finance house where the funds was deposited and he advised that the money can be transfered to the beneficiary through their affiliate offshore bankers in the United States and this can be done bit by bit for security reasons.

When the money is finally released to you, I will want to invest part of the money in some profitable business in your country, and this will largely depend on your advise and recommendations as your familiarity with the investment climate and opprtunities in your country cannot be treated with neglect.

However, when the money gets into your custody, I will endeavour to adjust my work schedule to meet with you for discussions on the business investments as I will appreciate to have you as my investment agent in your sub-region.

What I want you to do now is to stand as the beneficiary of the funds, and I will issue subsequent instruction to have the money transfered into your account as the bonafide beneficiary and you must be paid.

To this effect, your receiving account coordinates will be needed. You should also try to send in your complete name, and your contact address. This information will be sent to the finance company so they can register your name as the beneficiary. This is what you have to do today, and I will subsequently be guiding you step by step on what to do to avoid any mistakes.

Please my dear, do keep our discussion top secret until the money is successfully released to you, because I want us to have a hitch free transaction. Be rest assured that we will have a successful deal.

Do not forget to send the following.

Your complete name
Your home or office address &
Your receiving bank account information.

My regards,

Ali Mahram.

HMMM lets see what I can say back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Ali,

My full name is Mickey Sauson Magoo and my address is:

402 W. Collage Ave. unit 1285
Aba, OX 45980

Also my account information number is 0320198608. I look forward to your correspndence and will keep this conversation topic amongst myself.

Dr. Magoo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mickey Magoo,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email of yesterday with the contact address supplied. May I assure you sir, that with your genuine and honest assistance, we shall have a successful deal and you will not be disappointed being a part of this endaevour.

I am with you in every step we are going to take and will never let you down. I will be guiding you step by step on what we have to do until the funds finally gets into your custody for the good of you and I. May I say this that this funds means so much to me and I cannot afford to gamble with it, and I want you to also take this seriously, keeping our discussions top secret so we can have a hitch-free transaction.

I have had very confidential discussions with the director of the security company and he has assured me in confidence that with their diplomatic immunity and making use of their diplomatic agent, they can have the funds, delivered to you sealed diplomatic consignments, precisely in Greenville, South Carolina for your collection.

Please note that this is a high class arrangement, and which will require you making arrangements to be in South Carolina for the collection/claim upon the arrival of the diplomatic agent who will accompany the package for safety reasons.

Getting the package airlifted going to cost me a fortune, but when we finalise arrangements on this, I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that it is moved to South Carolina because I know very well that the joy of accomplishing this deal will be much greater than whatever it may take us to get it brought to fruition.

Well, I will keep you updated on the outcome of our final discussions on this, and after the Easter holidays, we shall expedite action on whatever step that needs to be taken.

However, if you have any views, thoughts and suggestions, you are free to let me know because we are together in this, and your views and suggestions will highly be appreciated and respected for us to achieve the desired result.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Ali Mahram.

My regards,

Ali Mahram.

I have heard SC is kinda ugly this time of year sooooo

Ali,

I unfortunately do not wish to be in South Carolina, instead I will travel to you directly and pick up the package. I would of course require a passport for your country, if this is possible please contact me immeadiately.

Yours

Mickey

Dear Mickey Magoo,
Thank you for your email. I appreciate your suggestion,however they can alternatively deliver to you in Holland or at their affiliate office in Ghana-West Africa or on the other hand, the funds can be transfered through their affiliate bankers in New York, the HSBC(Offshore)ESCROW PAYMENT CENTRE, New York.

Please I want to hear fromyou today, and let me know your choice of these alternatives. I really need your co-operation and understanding to get this transaction accomplished. Yes, this is because transactions of this nature only succeed when there is understanding between the parties involved.

Kindly get back to me with a definite answer so we can start working on it. I am really anxious to get this accomplished and amtaking this seriously please.

My reagrds,

Ali Mahram.

Not digging those options either to be honest.

Ali,

I am very interested in becoming on the same page as yourself and intend to help you complete this business transaction, however I am not a very trusting person and though I trust you I do not trust the other organizations that would be involved. Since this is the case I must do the transaction in person, is there a way that this would be possible? If there is please email me straight away.

Yours,

Mickey

Please listen and be serious about this matter. The money is not in my custody hence there is no way you can come to me for the collection.

The only option is through bank transfer from HSBC bank-New York, or you alternatively travel for cash collection in Ghana or Holland.

Kindly advise on the option that best suites you. And try to be precise about this otherwise, I will change my mind about you and I mean it.

Regards,.
ALI

Crying or Very sad I was hoping to meet this amazing guy in person...oh well lets see what kind of fun we can have with him shall we.

Ali,

Firstly I am beginning to become frustrated at the lack of respect I am being shown. I am taking a great risk engaging in these communications with you. That being said I have weighed my options and would like to go forward. The Ghana option appears to be the best oppurtunity for myself. Please advise on how we can proceed.

Yours,

Mickey
How will he respond to me getting a bit irked?

Dr Magoo,

Thanks for your email and I have to repeat that this is a very serious and important transaction and must be treated as same because I cannot afford to gamble with this funds.

I am however glad to note that you are ready to be in Ghana for the cash collection of the funds. Now, I will get back to you with information on what you will be required to do. At the same time, you should let me know of your schedule to arrive Ghana for this purpose as it is of utmost importance. I mean to say that you have to make arrangements towards your coming to Ghana.

Regards,

Ali.

I will be arriving on April 21st if this is permissible, I shall be aboard Flight 943/911 and will land at approx. 700. Who will be present to pick me up? Also what else must I do to secure the funds?

Mickey

Hmmmm will I make my plane? Anyone know any unreliable air services?

Dear Dr Magoo,

I am very skeptical proceeding in this transaction with you because today I called you on the phone number you supplied() but someone did answer the phone for several occassions and told me that it was not your phone. Now, my question is this, how could a responsible man like you send to me such a phone number that does not belong to you for a very important transaction as this??? Does that make any sense to you, when considering the confidentiality of this transaction?????

Now, I still would like to proceed with you only when you give me your private telephone number because we really have to talk one on one. Alternatively, you can call me on my phone number +44 7031945376. For this deal to succeed, there must be genuine commitment from both parties involved because we are not talking about peanut here and you know that very weel.

I will not accept any other explanation to resolving what happened today except you call me back or send in your mobile phone number. When I hear from you, then I will let you know the next step forward because I have to be sure that you will not let me down when the money gets into your custody.

Get back to me in a timely manner so we can proceed.

Regards,

Ali Mahram.

Uh oh he tried my random jumbled numbers, and got an answer Shocked
K7 Time I believe

Ali,

Are you sure you dialed the right number, well in any case I will provide you with one more. My private number that only those close to me can use is 206-203-0655. Also I would like you to please email me a copy of the certificate of the account we will be transacting please so that I am sure that you are genuine in your request for my cooperation.

Thank you

Dr. Magoo

And just for good measure lets play a game with our friend Ali

My friend,

Dearest Ali as we get closer and closer to my trip I have not heard from you. I hope the mishap yesterday did not cause a bad taste to be in your mouth. Please contact me soon so we can have correspondance and get ready for my trip. I pray you hurry a deal of this importance means a lot of both of us. I will be in contact soon.

And as we are on the topic I have tried to call yourself numerous times and yet have not recieved an answer, I wonder how serious our communication is. So please respond back.

Dr. Magoo
UPDATE I got some calls on the K7 but they are hard to hear a Mr. Anderson gives me a couple digits to a number but I couldn't hear them cause th line cut out in terms of sound what do I do all you experienced peeps? Input welcome.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic