SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Attention Mods - Is this good enough for a Safari helmet?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am referring to the lad who went on safari here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107255

It is 111 km one way from Lagos to Cotonou. So, 222 km

He would not go to the Internet Cafe to email me, because I "couldn't hear him" on the phone. He gets angry because he went so far. You hear him in the later convos saying he was angry because he traveled to see me and couldn't. I do not have an email to prove it via IP, though - because it was done through the phone (on his dime).

He emails the next day
Quote:
I just want to tell you that i am very upset with what happen yesterday but is one of those we use to in life,

And you hear in his voice in the calls that he was mad that he wasted his time.

He's such a dumbass that he's even sent me naked photos now.....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107576

And Mrs. Rob1nson is only JUST BEGINNING with this guy. She has informed him that she hopes he's got money because she doesn't date poor guys (so he won't have an excuse about money later) and she plans to try to get him to make a video of her (Rated PG so it can go on youtube for the general audience to watch)

So......can the Jury go out on the case of Mrs. Rob1nson vs. the Pr1nce Uch3nna? Not sure if I have enough info to prove my case....but crossing my fingers....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at the first pic in the other thread, if you do get a pith helmet, he's got somewhere to hang it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to click the link to see the rest of the bait, but then your comment scared me off.

really naked photos? :yikes: I think I'll skip those. Smile
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the accepted rule is that you need to have some kind of proof; usually that comes from the IP change, but if it's all on the phone, it's trickier, if not impossible. That said, we operate on trust here, and don't expect everyone to prove to the nth degree every icon they have in their signatures. If you're sure you got him to cross the border, then add the helmet. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ What the lovely lady up there said. Smile My vote is it's your lad and you should be able to tell whther he travelled or not, I trust you on that. If you're unsure you could always PM TheMonsignour for a neat discussion on pith helmets. Cool Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
If you're unsure you could always PM TheMonsignour for a neat discussion on pith helmets.

Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that the minimum is 150km one way.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there are differint opinions on the forum it seems....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605#7.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77670&highlight=safari+calculator

Some say 200 miles, some say 200 km. I was always under the impression that those who sought after safaris were nothing but attention wh0res who want a helmet for their siggy and should be banned immediately. Shame on you Eliza. Wink

I would agree with Don. If you know your mugu and your mugu changed his pattern and that would signify the safari actually happened beyond much doubt, then claim it. But I am no mod.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe he went. He also had to go over the border from Nigeria to Benin. So, that is also calculated in there....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So...... I can be the FIRST go congratulate Eliza??? Cool! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd Congrats Eliza, to many, many more.

Quote:
I was always under the impression that those who sought after safaris were nothing but attention wh0res who want a helmet for their siggy and should be banned immediately.

I second that, JJB. If only I had a BAN button........ Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that the rule of thumb is 200k OR that they crossed the border. I can tell you in my case only one or two came from an IP confirmation. When I can't get confirmation (for example, one was a sat link), I look at the level of the lads pain and suffering. If I put up a pith for everytime someone replied "I was dissapointed yesterday, I go to the bank but the money wasn't there" I'd have about 30 more. But when someone goes into great detail about how they had to take a 10 hour bus trip and when they got there they had to beg money to get back and they are now exhausted from the ordeal...well Smile

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the 200km is if it is sunny, but we let it slide a little to 150km if it is raining at the time and he has to ride a bike. Obviously, if he takes a plane then it has to be over 500km because he gets a meal.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say it's yours Eliza according to the criteria and having read your posts it is well deserved Wink

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks good on you, Eliza, very stylish. Congrats!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a pith helmet for Cotonou to Lagos.

But then he did get stranded in Lagos without any money and my baiting character never arrived to spend the night of passion with him in the hotel that she'd booked and she never took him on to the States and married him either.

Definitely a pith helmet for a border crossing, because they can be so expensive what with bribes and everything.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic