SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Garble Garble Garble And It's No Where Near Thanksgiving ???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my lad's first reply to my intro letter. What does all of this mean?

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.35.29.11 with SMTP id g11cs16195pyj;
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.67.99.1 with SMTP id b1mr652887ugm.1176320572106;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web23401.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web23401.mail.ird.yahoo.com [217.146.189.86])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id y34si396378iky.2007.04.11.12.42.51;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.86 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 74558 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Apr 2007 19:42:51 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
snipped for blowout TS
X-YMail-OSG: 2jkSVn8VM1lGmfRxSzjohuhbTIUpSzFBQgfRidLj
Received: from [81.199.149.24] by web23401.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:42:50 BST
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:42:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MORE DETAILS AND PIC!!!
To: [email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1387718360-1176320570=:74112"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1387718360-1176320570=:74112
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1156622500-1176320570=:74112"

--0-1156622500-1176320570=:74112
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Dear Beloved Biggazz.

I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank
you for coming to my rescue and to also let you know that this transaction is a straight forward and legal binding transaction. I am somebody with a conscience. If this transaction was in any way illegal, I would tell you straight away so that you know what is involved and decide for yourself. But it is not like that at all, and you will later see and understand that.

I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me. I had no option since my immediate and extended family in and outside Tunisa refused to distribute my funds because they want to keep it to themselves. I didn�t know how to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so I resulted to putting fate to test and making a random contact.

I got your email address from a private search which i did on the internet. I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction.

And I would not have any cause to do otherwise, except you state your intention to withdraw your assistance. Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently in security and holding firm.

I cannot distribute these funds myself because of the following reasons:

(1) I am under going medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and churches, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations.I will send to you some names of these organizations too.

All the necessary documents required to get the Funds out of the security firm are in my possession and I will be sending them to you After we must have come to a conclusion and reached an Agreement. Not Before. I need you to give me your words that you will be very Honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you, So long as you can execute this Project successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations or set up one yourself that could also benefit from this funds.

I have gone through your mails with kin interest and I want you to forward the following informations to me so that I can be able to write a formal letter of introduction to the holding firm so that you can contact the holding firm and dicuss with them how the funds can be released to you.

Names in full:
Address:
D.O.B/SEX:
Nationality:
Marital status:
Tel/fax numbers:
A scanned copy of your international passport or any other form of identification:

I await your urgent response as I will be going into intensive care soon. For I have so little time to live here on earth. From my pictures you would understand how important this project is to me for I desire your total trust and assistance.

May God Bless You.
Stan Willis.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Dear Beloved Biggazz.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you snipped TS
<hr size=1>
Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. <a
href="http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2Vj"
>Try it now</a>.
--0-1156622500-1176320570=:74112--
--0-1387718360-1176320570=:74112
Content-Type: image/pjpeg; name="PIC.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: 4277775286-PIC.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="PIC.jpg"

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAZABkAAD/2wBDAAYEBQUFBAYFBQUHBgYHCQ8KCQgI
snipped TS
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming you're asking about the 8 gazallion lines of gobbedly goop that was below the email.

Quote:
Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Dear Beloved Biggazz.

I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you

This bit is just a repeat of the text version of your email with the coding for how it would appear as HTML.

Quote:
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: 4277775286-PIC.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="PIC.jpg"

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAZABkAAD/2wBDAAYEBQUFBAYFBQUHBgYHCQ8KCQgI

This bit, I think, is the coding for the jpg attachment.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The top bit is all the internet rubbish to give you who/where/when.
217.146.189.86 United Kingdom*
007.04.11.12 United States*
217.146.189.86 United Kingdom*
81.199.149.24 Satellite Provider*

the middle bit (all the writing) can be translated as :
I will pass you on to another person (maybe me in another guise) who will attempt to con you out of all your money.

the bottom bit is covered by TSN.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can instantly gather that your lad has experience in scamming. The spelling and syntax are miles above the usual opening crap (aside from the 'defiled'). Either 'Stan the Man' has half a brain or a good script to work from.
Is 'Stan' a college student/aspiring screenwriter?

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad looks like he's cribbing from a script I got not too long ago. Many of the phrases are exactly the same.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank's I want to learn all there is to learn on wasteing these F'rs time. So knowing what all the garble is, is just part of the job.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^IC--

I get the humor on your gas price avatar above. But if one considers L to be a Roman Numeral for 50, it ain't so funny any more @ $50.050/99 a gallon for unleaded--that's Futurama prices-- LOL!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic