SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My correspondence with george

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
noddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
I have compiled a brief correspondence I've had recently with this character named George. It really annoys me that there are nasty people like this out there who just want to wreck other peoples lives. I replied a few times to waste his time, now I'm getting all this spam sent to me...

=====================================================

Good day to you,

There has been funds reconciliation/recovery of overdrawn contracts by the Wembley Olympic committee UK and the prime ministerial office of the UK. Thus the financial service authority (FSA) have been directed to redirect the overdrawn sums(inactive money) to the mandate of UNITED NATION�S AND EUROPEAN UNION APPORTIONMENT OF DORMANT FUNDS TO CERTAIN DEFICIENT COUNTRIES AND CHARITY FIRMS IN THE WORLD via G8 western world secured CREDIT INDUSTRY AND FRAUD AVOIDANCE SCHEME( C.I.F.A.S), in order to be able to fuse the funds within the debit card system of the western world, for legal WESTERN WORLD accounting and thus the payments will be done via secured debit card payouts for secured use and payout by the benefiting firms or parties..

In line with above development, I am a registered financial service authority agent with an investment firm in the UK. This investment firm with a couple of other firms have been directed to divert several overdrawn files to the charity unit of the UK prime ministerial custody for further disbursement to charity firms. Just last week we processed two files worth about 12million USD to three charity firms of the UK as directed by the charity unit of the UK government and upon re confirmation of the actual destination of this funds, I found out that all the three charity firms that have been apportioned these funds are under the control of certain local MP�s in disguise. I was puzzled!

This brings me to the main subject of me contacting you. I have a file of a certain overdrawn contract of which the UK government assume has not been paid, I need you and I to get the funds out and the proceeds shared among you me and a legitimate charity firm, which you and I will honestly choose. All mechanism needed internally to get the funds out will be carried out by me, knowing that I cannot leave any stone unturned. I will grant you access to the UK ESTATE DEBIT CARD OF THE CERTAIN CONTRACTOR for your added trust. All we need is get the debit card in your name, and then we are home and dry. I will give more details upon your response. Kindly give me number to reach you, so I can explain more for clarity

This project is straight forward and the process is straight forward. Please reply to me, as I got your details from EQUIFAX PLC EUROPE.

�THIS IS NOT A HOAX OF ANY KIND, I HAVE FACTS AND I BELIEVE A MAN CANNOT BE CODEMNED UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY�

George

====================================================

sure, my number is australia ## #### #### (bogus number)

Dear Stephen,

I received your email and i cannot call you right away as i am in a secretarial meeting with the FSA , but please do furnish me few details of yourself,so i can get to know you before we talk later tonight.

WITH UTMOST GOOD FAITH!

George!

Hi George,
What details are you talking about?

Stephen

HELLO FRIEND,

I MEANT NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH. I NEED TO DO THE IMPUTATION OF THE DATA ASAP,SO THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THE THE SECURITY UNIT FIRST THING TOMORROW.

WELL I BELIEVE YOU UNDERSTAND ME.PLEASE I WELCOME ANY QUESTIONS FOR CLARITY YOU MIGHT NEED AS WE NEED TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL WHEN DEALING WITH THE UNIT. I HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE YOU THE BENEFICIARY INTERNALLY, BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROCESS THE FUNDS OUT. THIS IS WHY I NEED A YOU FRIEND.

HELLO STEPHEN,

YOUR PHONE IS ALWAYS BUSY. PLS CALL ME ASAP. WE NEED TO COMMENCE WORK TOMORROW.THIS IS THE PRESENTLY DORMANT ESTATE OF JAMES STRAWSER. THIS FILE IS UNDER MY CONTROL, SO I WILL ENDORSE YOUR NAME IN THE DATABASE OF THE PAYMENT UNIT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. PLEASE PERUSE THE DORMANT ACCOUNT ESTATE CARD FOR YOUR ADDED CONFIIDENCE IN THIS PROJECT

GEORGE

Hi George,
Ok, what's your phone number so I can call you.

Stephen

PLEASE CALL ME ON 447908305673 ASAP, AS I HAVE TO CARRY OUT THE ENDORSEMENT TODAY.

I didn't reply and now this morning I discovered 70 odd spam emails in my inbox, where i normally don't get any. Seems like there's a connection here...

--
The existence of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no idea about the spam, that could be from anything, if you put your info in some unsecure form or got hit with hidden spyware...well I don't think it would be from a 419er anyway. BTW, what telephone number did you give them ? not your I hope, its not good posting that even on the board

EDIT: nevermind I read that dialogue wrong. I'd say everythings ok, he probably moved on
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you sign up for the lads shuttle? That would cause an influx of the vapours.
Or, he could have sold on your e-mail addy to be put on a list.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
noddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The spam has dried up for now. I was flagging it all as spam via gmail, seems to be working well so far.
Guess there's the danger when trying to get at a scammer that they'll use your email address for spam
noddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"your moblie is disconnected. are you a joker man. that card details is dormant.are you taking my trust for you as weakness? common stephen get back. we have gotten money to be made."

===========================

I don't think I'll reply back to this guy anymore...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic