SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Charity lads wanted for travel - update - stranded lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord N0rris is going to donate his priceless Aston Martin to as many fake charities as possible, to try and force a lad migration towards the Ivory Coast.

I need as many charity lads as I can get, I already emailed all the recent ones Ive heard from.

Please pm me with the email adress if you have a charity lad you'd like to see on a roadtrip.

IMPORTANT: I don't want the 'help me get my fund, then we'll donate it to charity' lads, the format won't work on them, just the 'send money or the orphans will die' types. If possible, send me a copy of their format too, so I can put my reply in context (and satisfy myself it's not a genuine charity!).

TIA, Roy

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one who deserves a nasty treat Twisted Evil -

It's a bit of an epic so I'll just pm brief details first to see if you have him. If not you can have the whole thing, headers and all. It's 4 days old.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your pm box must be full Roy - my pm bounced back at me - he he he Very Happy

Let me know when you can receive again

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Dunno whats going on there, my message box says it's 56% full. I'll try pm'ing you an email address to send it to, thanks.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done - it's always tricky to be absolutely 100% sure with these scammers from the opening mail, but it was in my catcher account and it's from Nigeria.

3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent you mine but he is a lazy lad. I hope he falls for your modality.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A copy of what they are getting, another lad chance to own the most famous car in the world. I have found out that the original BMT 216 A, the 'effects car', used in the Bond films (and The Cannonball Run) disappeared from an airport hangar in Florida in 1997, and has never been seen again, maybe I could 'find' it and offered as mugubait?)

Quote:
Thankyou for your email, I was touched by the plight of those whom you seek to help.
After an expensive misunderstanding with the Central Bank of Nigeria,
my wife has managed to stop me from sending money over the internet,
after conspiring with my bank and the local money transfer agencies.

I spent many years in Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire until I was rudely
thrown out of the country.

I do still have one valuable asset in West Africa which I could give
you, an Aston Martin DB5, parked in a garage under the Imperial hotel,
0uango. I have tried to give it away recently, but the gentleman
involved seemed quite incapable of travel unless someone else bought
the tickets for him.

I attach a picture of the car, if you are interested I can send you a
scan of the logbook.
One of the employees of the hotel can help you take the car, if you
are interested I will put you in touch with her. The owner, Fawlty, is
not to be trusted, he wants the car for himself, which is why I am in
a hurry to donate it. All I ask is for a receipt of the donation in
the sum of $300,000, for the taxman. The car is worth that much at
least, here is a link to one for sale at over �150,000
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C08215

Let me know if you are interested, otherwise, I am sorry, I cannot
help you, but wish you every success.

--

@GP, I'll straight bait your lad and see if Western Union is mentioned, he's only asking for bibles at the moment. My guess is a very expensive delivery service.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell scammer Roy - but our high ethical standards mean we must be sure before we lock our talons into the prey. Twisted Evil

I hope (and pray) I'll be sending a lad to Abidjan in the next week or two - maybe they can all meet up for spritzers at some down town brothel - or jail cell Very Happy

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
maybe they can all meet up for spritzers at some down town brothel - or jail cell Very Happy

Hopefully they'll be too broke for hookers, I want a cardboard box icon for creating beggars. Twisted Evil

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an Laughing AWSOME IDEA Laughing We have so many great thinkers hear. I'm truly amazed. This will be the first thread I've marked to keep my eye on. You could actually start a war between these guys with this one. This will be a wonderful wake up call for the lads, the governments and the media!
Try not to loose any of your posts.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the charity lads that have been pm'd my way, messages have been sent.

This orphanage don't want an Aston Martin, thanks very much, depite the fact I can't send money:

Quote:
Hello our beloevd one in the lord Jesus christ thank you very much for your mail today we are very much happy to hear from you may the good God bless you for that so much.
There one will are very much happy to have your offer to us.
But beloved one I don�t think that we really need that car because it will cost us so much money to get the car into our country, as you know we are orphans we can�t afford the big amount to get the car in our country.
Please there one if you know any other way you can be of help to us even if it one dollar,
We will appreciate if from you.
Please try to help us to save the life�s of kids .
And as you do that may God bless you for that, if you are sending for us just get back to us so that we will give the information�s you will use for sending, because you do for God not for man.
Remain bless.
Regards from all of us over here.

They might change their mind when even one dollar fails to turn up.
I think the orphans would find James Bond's car cool. Cool

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have our first delighted customer....

Quote:
Thanks for your generous gift and concern. Everyday we pray for people with magnanimous heart like you to come to our aid.We can not stop thanking God for a man like you.
We were pleased to read that you have lived in West Africa for many years and undoubtedly must be able to know what it means to care for numerous orphans in a crushing economy like Africa.

We all were delighted immediately we saw the picture of the beautiful and expensive car (Aston Martin DB5) you donated to us, some of us shed tears of joy.
But sir, it is now we need your utmost support and assistance to get the car out of Imperial Hotel and sell it for the upkeeping of the orphanage. We will need all the necessary information and documents of the car, the scan of the logbook and also the phone number of the lady who works in the Imperial hotel that will assist us.

We will also like to get your personal phone number for easy and fast correspondence which is much needed in this assignment.

We promise to send you the receipt in the sum of $300,000 once the car is our custody.
Once again, we sincerely appreciate your generous gift.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED AS WE ANTICIPATE YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well at least they'll travel back on safari in comfort.
You spoil your lads Roy. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the 'tears of joy' lad has contacted Vera. Because they were already trying it on with Dr Winst0n Cup, he has given them the car in this case, he won it off Lord N0rris in a card game.

Quote:
Hello Vera,

On behalf of the staffs and the entire members of West African Orphanage Homes,we are contacting you with regards to the gift Dr Winst0n Cup generously donated to us(Aston Martin DB5) supposedly parked at the Imperial Hotel 0uango.

We believed that by now Dr Winst0n Cup must have contacted you with regards to this latest update.

Presently we are in possession of the scanned Logbook of the Car which he sent to us via mail.He equally told us that you are in possession of the Car keys and its original documents.

Vera we will like to inform you that we have commenced the the plans towards coming to the Imperial Hotel to collect the car which was donated to our organisation.And we know, like Dr winst0n told us that you will be of greater assistance to us.

Please do get back to us with an update concerning your plans to help us towards the picking of the car out of imperial Hotel.Bearing in mind what dr winston told us that mr Fawlty ,the owner of the Hotel wants to keep the car.

Finally ,your immediate assistance towards this our donation will highly be appreciated.
Thanks as we anticipate your immediate response.

Regards,
Wilson.

N:B:PLEASE WE WILL LIKE TO GET YOUR DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER AS IT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP COMMUNICATING WITH YOU

Quote:
Dear Wilson,

Thankyou for your eamil, yes Dr Cup has been in touch. I will be very
sad to see tha Aston go, it is a thing of beauty, have you seen it?

DO NOT under any circumstances ring the Hotel, Fawlty is very paranoid
about the car, and thinks it is 'his' despite the fact that it isn't his
property. Cell phone? You haven't been here before, have you? The isnt a
cat in hell's chance of a signal anywhere round here.

I will have to leave here if you take the car, but Dr Cup has offered me
a well paid job at his , Nigeria. Maybe you can
give me a lift, though there isn't a lot of room in the back.

Fawlty trusts me to drive the car (he still hasn't mastered the stick
shift)and I know where he keeps the documents.

IMPORTANT Email me before you come, I can meet you at the airport, here
is a link to their website:
http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/airportDetails.do?airportCode=OFI
or if you are coming by road, I can give you directions to my lodge.

I found a lovely old picture of the Aston when Lord Norris owned it, I
hope you like it.

Keep me informed,

Vera

Edit: They checked with Dr Cup, to see if I want money from them - you cant be too careful these days.

Quote:
Next is that we will like to know if there is any down payment we will pay her before carrying the car out from the imperial hotel?

They must be very strong lads.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wlison and his 'worphanage' has sent an agent to get the car:

Quote:
THE AGENT HAS ARRIVED

Dear Vera,

We are glad to inform you that the agent had arrived Ivory Cote d'Ivoire yesterday.
His name is Mr. Edem Mobudu, he told us that it is the first time he is coming to Cote d' Ivore, and do not know any place.
Hence he required you to call him on his phone line: 0022507xxxxx.
Do call him to discuss more on how the car could be arranged for pick up.

On behalf of the organization we continue to thank you for your unflinching support and assistance.

Thanks as we await your urgent response

Reagards,
Micheal

I hate it when they send another lad to do their dirty work, still it will have cost him money, and lose him friends.

I need an email for IP confirmation.

Quote:

Dear Michael, please get your agent to email me for directions. I have
tried to ring that number many times from the hotel. Should there be an
international code or something, I just get a continous tone.

Vera

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone pin down this IP? Full headers, less my account details. Whois wasn't very helpful. Cheeky lad wants me to drive the car to Abidjan?

If anyone who can tape it and is familiar with the bait wants to be vera, pm me and I will send you the lad's number.

They 'Yahoo' advert at the end is priceless. Very Happy

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.internal [10.202.2.41])
by store28m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.8-fmsvn11108) with LMTPA;
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:08:10 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: veraxxxxxxx@yyy
X-Delivered-to: veraxxxxxxx@yyy
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.94])
by mx5.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id CC87228C
for <veraxxxxx@yyyy>; Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:08:09 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [68.142.237.88] by n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Apr 2007 17:08:09 -0000
Received: from [66.196.101.130] by t4.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Apr 2007 17:08:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by rrr1.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Apr 2007 17:08:08 -0000
Received: (qmail 27721 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Apr 2007 17:08:08 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

Received: from [66.178.27.196] by web63705.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:08:08 PDT
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: GET BACK TO ME SOON . I AM IN ABIDJAN

To: veraxxxx@yyyy
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-368699496-1176829688=:27028"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3

Vera:

I am Edem Mxxxx, the agent to West Africa 0rphanage Home, that Dr.Winst0n Cup donated his car to.

Micheal Wils0n gave me your email address to contact you. He equally told me he made a mistake when he sent you my phone number before correcting it to this 0718xxxx and I believe that might be the reason he could not call me today.

Presently I am in Abidjan and this my first time. I would like to hear from you via call for us to arrange where and when you will take the car down to Abidjan for us to meet.
If you prefer, you can give me the phone number where I can get you, that is not the hotel phone line.

I await your urgent response.It is important that we conclude as soon as possible.
I will advise you to keep the original documents ready and will also like to know the present condition of the car. Is the car good to go ?

Edem.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Vera replies:

Quote:
Dear Edem,

I am glad you emailed me. I cannot ring you from here, there are no
phone lines or cell coverage in the National Park, only at the hotel
where I work, and that is only safe when my boss is away.

I cannot leave here to get to Abidjan, that was never the deal. I can
either deliver the car to Ouango Fitini Airport
this is their webpage, with an enlargeable map.
You can get a flight out here from Abidjan, that is how we arrive, you
need to enquire at the airport for flights.

Alternatively, come to Ouango and check in at the hotel, I will bring
the documents and keys to your room.

I will ring you when I am back at work, probably on Thursday.

Vera

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the kind you are looking for? This was from our latest exchange.

Quote:
We are more than happy to read from you actually i went to the hospital and was coming back today with a sad new, we have lost one of the children in the hospital yesterday night due to the liver cancer but as your request may be i only attached to you some picture of me and of the banner we urgy you to please in anyway that you can help us to aid this children in the hospital so that we will not loose more lives please do it in the name of God and save this dying lives we pray thee.

If you want a crack at her PM me and ill get you her addy.

Edit: I just remembered this little part in my reply. I was just saying it to her to get her off of my back. But it would look seamless if you were to pop into the picture.

Quote:
XXXX, please understand the laws of our island. We cannot use general fund church money for international donations. We can only use money that has been raised in a licensed charity event. Pastor XXX has the correct permit and the fund raiser will be May 10th. 100% of the funds raised at that event will be sent to you as that is what the law is. I have sent some mail to friends of mine in the UK who do not have such a law and will see if I can provide some funding earlier.

Edit again: Wink This is who it is. If you would like me to introduce you let me know.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107699

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Thanks, PF, Flora now owns an Ast0n M4rtin. Wink

Can anyone help with the IP 2 posts above, I just get satellite firms in the US, which doesn't help at all?

lad is still in Abidjan, waiting for Vera's call. I'll have to give him my safe mobile number, and claim its satellite via the UK, its worked before, depends how gullible the lad is.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ sorry no luck on the IP. they all point to the US. The mugu must be using some kind of proxy

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ I think I need someone who has access to an ARIN whois database?

Lad is definitely in Ivory coast, his mobile nember works (rings) with that prefix, I havent the credit to chat. Anyone with Skype credit want to talk to him? I can pm the number and what to say.

Mrs Flora has been in touch...

Quote:
Dearest, Lord N0rris

I am very much happy to hear from you and with gratitude to God Almigty for his kindness over us here in b0uake where the rebels are. We thank you so much for your kindness to us and also most say sorry to what ever might have happend to you in past, but we want to tell you that you are more than conqerious through Christ our saviour. But remeber that you will not stop doing good to people, about the car you are talking about Iam only a woman how do I go about getting to know all the information concerning the car and the owner? how do we travle to the place, how long have the car has been there.

Yada yada, sick kiddies, $130,000, Shocked...........

Quote:
I think you can get to 0uango by road or rial by traveling North, I
attach a map, it seems to have a longer name, but is above B0uake, by
the border with Burkina Faso.

I cannot send money to your country, which is why I am giving you the car.

I am the owner, I have given it to you, if you can collect it by next
week. I attach a scan of the logbook.

Once in 0uango, contact the hotel receptionist,
[email protected], she will get the car and original documents
for you.

I must go, I have ospreys to shoot.

--
Lord N0rris of C0le

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I still have her on the hook as well. She kills off a kid a day to turn up the heat on the good pastor. She is pissed that she has to wait until after May 10th for her "payday" Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flora has contacted Vera the arims of know Question

Quote:
Hello Dear

Weare contacting you with the arims of know the status of a car parked under the roof of your hotel by Mr Lord N0rris who contacted us to come over to your place to collect the car,which he has send to us the documents of the car. According to him says that as soon as we arrive that you will provide us with the documents of the car which he handed over to you. We are in Ivory Coast please do let us know how we can get to reach you.

Thanks
Mrs Flora

Quote:
Dear Flora,

The Ast0n Mart1n is in the underground car park here, the Imperial
Hotel, 0uango,
Cote D'Ivoire.

It is important that you don't call the hotel, the owner wants the car
for himself and would lock it up if he knew Lord N0rris had given it to
you.

We have a Uk based satellite phone. I think the number to you is +4478xxx.

Ring me when you get here, I will bring the car to 0uango F1tini
airport.

This is their website:

We need to move fast,

Love Vera

Meanwhile the other guy seems stuck in Abidjan, I tried ringing but my credit ran out. Vera blamed Basil for being such a tightwad, but the lad is too tight to ring her back. Not my fault he's stranded then. Very Happy

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Did you reference me in your first contact with her or did you bait her cold?

I only mention it because of this.

Quote:
event will be sent to you as that is what the law is. I have sent some mail to friends of mine in the UK who do not have such a law and will see if I can provide some funding earlier.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm. I had Vicky on the line for a bit. She blew me off when I wanted her to travel for a satchel of diamonds. I guess she had bigger fish to fry.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is a cheeky lazy bitch:

Quote:
Dear Vera

Thanks for your eamil, please can you bring the car to Abidjan? I am in Abidjan so tell me when you will bring it i'll pay you your transport going back, Lord N0rris is craying betterly to me to get the car out from the hotel so tell me how soon and possible it can be you can reach my representative with this number 091xxxx so that he will know how to meet you when you arrive with the car, as you can see lord norris send to me documents from the Queen Elizerbeth and other document of the car. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Mrs Flora

Quote:
No, I'm sorry, I am a hotel receptionist, I would lose my job If I was
missing for
more than an hour or so.

No way I can drive to Abidjan, or anywhere else.

Its your car now, you pick it up, I'm not losing my job for anyone. If
you cant drive, come with someone who can.

You can ring me on the hotel satellite phone but not until Monday as
Fawlty has it all weekend.

Vera

No I didnt mention you, Pastor Frank

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic