SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67, supposable their still good, they came out of scam mails sent to my catcher.

cheers

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@crossifre --- thanks. I gave one to the axeman to discuss his party invitation

@all --- got some more love from the lads in my inboxes today

[email protected]
Quote:
Let all your words remains you and your family

Well my dear,

I have noting to tell you, but all I know from you is that you can never see next year with your eyes and all your family will die of madness.

You are just playing with your life ok.

You suck.

[email protected]
Quote:
anybody that answer you a fool like you BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
na heavy die u dey,ur generation ur firo ur whole entire family and was fucked by baboon,U fucking imp mandrill and

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! useless jobless mannnnnnnnnnn

[email protected]
Quote:
DEVIL

[email protected]
Quote:
u nor bi real guyman if not you for nor get time to reply u dey jobless no rp to treat cos u bi they lazyyyyyy type. i sorry 4 u people like u na dem dey beg for CIGA money ....................have a bad day and look for rp to treat abi maga nor dey visit ur box again any how sha i nor fit cause ur papa and ur mama cos dem still bi like my own may GOD bend ur lip wen u take dey cause people parence for house. if to say u value ur parence or u even get u for nor dey cause people own.AGBEROOOOO like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you,ur mother,ur father , ur generation.....ur mama as she dey suffer reach u no dey shame na her mate first start prostitution. ur father dey among first set of slave trade.

u na mumu,no vex ,go find money take buy recharge card,cause u no even get hope wey i get...baba Jesus know say those that raise there tongue againt his children...same tongue go raise againt them

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.USU RAA KWA NNE GI. I INSIST USU RAA NNE GI FOREVER LAGOS MUGU CALLING YOURSELF A GUY MAN.
BACK TO SENDER.PEGAN,JOBLESS,HOMOSEXUAL,WHAT ELSE MUST I QUALIFY YOU WITH?FROM HELL BURN TO ASHES TO HELL WITH YOU FOREVER SUCK MY DICK.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

I know you are into scams....You better Change your ways and Ask God for Mercy........You can not go scott free.....what you sow,you shall reap.I Pray that God would have Mercy on you.If You dont repent soon.You would see that GOD IS NOT A MAN.You are using bishop for scams...what have yuou gained...you steal,you kill you destroy.what is the difference between you and the devil....Stop this.......DONT TRY GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
ANINI PICKIN ,UR MAMA NA GOAT DEY FUK AM AYELALA DEY RAPE AM FOR ON TOP OSUKPIKAN. YOU RE A BASTARD A FOOL.YOIU NO DEY SHAME BASTARD I GO KILL YOU I FLAME 4 LIFE.NA ME SAY MAKE U NO GET,I DON BIG UP FINISH,JEZEBEL LAST BORN 4 POTOPOTO SHIT.

CLIFORD ORJI NA HIM U BI BASTARDOIO,IDIOTO.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot if you try to spoil my work i will show u who aim just bear
it in mind you dnt no me ur just seing me at ciber cafe just use
this 1 and try me if this maga did not mail me again i will trace u
and deal with u i have work 4 years now i dnt have any problem with
any body but i will use you as example so that any any way okoto
okwu adighi na uka mgbede i will show u

USSMAN
the bakkasi boy

an ur bro has more than 100 emails in the inbox i have only used the good ones

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this one back. Anyone know what it means?

Quote:
OYANRA...
SINEKE NA BOGI

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like fun. I think I'm going to try to do this in addition to normal baiting! Hope you guys don't mind if I "borrow" some of your insults.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On 4/11/07, Gooding Will <[email protected]> wrote:

YOUR MOTHER PRIVATE SMELL TOO MUCH GO AND TRY AND SMELL YOUR MOTHER TOTO PRIVATE PART AND SEE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AS A STUPID SEX BOY.GET BACK TO ME SOON IDIOT.

My response:

Quote:
CALL ME MUMU U PRICK MONKEY LIKE U +229 97018147

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a fresh phone number that I just got 5 minutes ago, so it should still be good. + 44 70 40 113166

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well some more lads have replied

[email protected] can't spell
Quote:
thank u very moch u are guy man but u are a full ok
reman full forever

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SUCKER
I NEVER NEW THAT SOME ONE TOLD YOU HOW MY BOY'S FUCK YOU MOTHER IN THE MOUGHT , ASS AND SPOLI ME TOTO JUST LIKE THAT?

YOU MOST BE SON OF A BITCH, fuck you and your fucking crule;which i can set my eye's on you fucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you 419 boi. u are udsing GOD's name to dupe pple all bcos you fucking mother fail to train you well.
i did not blame her much since she was in aba market selling he toto to all those ARIAARIA DRIVERS AND SHEKPE MASTERS , WITH ALL THE DRUNKERS EVENTUALLY ONE GAVE HER BELLE WEN SHE COME BORN YOU BASTERD. NOW YOU TOOIS DECIEVING THE CHILDREN OF GOPD ALL IN THE NAM,E OF CHURCH.
WELL YOU WILL NEVA SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE FOR YOU ARE A BASTERED AND SHALL NEVA FOUND ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE. IT IS WRITING THAT ALL THOSE WHO DECIEVE WITH THE NAME OF GOD SHALL RUT IN HELL FIRE AND I KNOW YOU ARE LUCEFERS SPECIAL ADVISER ON INTER-FIRE-AFFAIRS.
FUCK YOU , FUCK YOUR MAMA AND FUCK ALL YOUR COUSED FAMILY .
I KNOW ITS YOUR EMAIL I BE W3AN COLLECT THE MONEY YOU COLLECT FROM ALL THIOSE INNOCENT PPLE.
YEYE MAN FROM YEYE MAMA ,FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL........
FUCK ALL YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY,YOU ARE A FOOL,BASTARD AND POOR. FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
Parentail avisory.it�s explicit for ur tit-ha-ha

Tell ur mama say i say i thank her for giving birth to you,.... after she took my S.P in her puss,....u might go for D.N.A test and discover the truth,....am ur real popa i used to fucked ur mama wey back in the bush,... and that man u think is ur father do nuthin but look,.. so in ur vain u still got tha blood of a crook,.... even though u go to school carring books,... living like a white man u still gonna come back to tha hood,.... Look,.... You�re a brooke azz *DELETED*, i can feel that... got time typin bullshit but u dont need that.... Is it K.C or A.C, hey bitch u better watch wat u say me... or i�ma break ur u just like i brook ur mom�s heart,.. after gettin in from tha back....
... who�s that knocking on ur momas door.. with a Rod,.. ready to Burst,.. and break her azz up...

Ain�t got time for ur bitch azz.

Muthafucka

[email protected]
Quote:
look at you , you did not go to school look at your english very poor.
try and go to school again and learn english big fool.
your toto de smell and your mother de craz for lagos ikeja

[email protected]
Quote:
Good day my good foolish friend,instead of you to admonish me to stop it,you started abusing your generation,why dat?if you were in my shoe,how will you feel,stop embarrasing your generation,foolish nigeria pig gal,

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
YOU GO DIE OPEN MOUNTH DOWN.
YOU FOOL, ANU EWU LIKE, OKPE LIKE YOUR FAMILY DON DIE FINISH AND UNA GO
PERISH.

FOLISH IDIOT LIKE,MAKE U NOR MIND YOUR BUSINESS, DEY LOOK FOR 419 YOU
HEAR, YOU FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU NO GET JOB ABI????????, GO AND READ UR GNS VERY WELL. MORON.

[email protected]
Quote:
From Today your way will become slippery, You will fail where other;s succed. All you ve gotten from this illict business will be a snare to you.
God all mighty will open book of Jugdement for you and all your sins will be remebered .your day will turn to Darkness and you will gloom for light and will never see it.
God wil visit you with his anger, all the ritualist you visit will fail you.You wil lhear cry of Death and after that Darkness will cover your face.
The roll will be called up yonder for you very soon , From now onwards , you will be like a pattrige that sitted on egg and cannot hatch it. because you ways re always evil , evil will follw you till the 14 days that remain for you to live.
MARK IT

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You get some great lads, devguy. Another poetic mugu, with rhyme and rhythm:

Quote:
you did not go to school
look at your english very poor.
try and go to school again
and learn english big fool.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ I've made finding these mugus my hobby.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more responses today

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO POUNISH YOU WAITIN YOU KNOW FOOL I BE RICH MAN FOOL LIKE YOU DEY TALK TO ME ANY HOW IDIOT COME WORK FOR AS A SECURITY IF YOU NEED MY NUMBER REPLY ME I GO GIVE YOU MY BOYS QUTER FOR VGC LAGOS FOOL DEY TALK FUCKOFF MUMU.

REGARDS TO YOUR FATHER

[email protected] gives me the mugu theology lecture
Quote:
THE GOD THAT VISIT AHITORFER IN BIBEL WILL SOON WHERE EVER YOU ARE MY PRAY TO IS THAT WHOT EVER YOU WISHS TO ME WILL ALTORMATECALL COME BACK YOU SOON SO THAT YOU WILL NOW NO THAT THERE IS GOD HANDS IN ME FROM THIS MOMENT RECIVE PONISHMENT OF GOD IN JESUS NAME

THANK
MY FULL NAME IS CHIBUIKE
I AM BURKINA FASO BUT
I AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE

you are cursing my own mother and your farmily will remening curse god have allrady sign it thank

Final Signs are everywhere. APOCALIPSA coming Soon.

Get ready for Kingdom of HEAVEN.
Get ready for final battle. Battle of our spirits against Satan.
We are the winners whit power of Jesus Christ The SON of GOD.
For YOU , for all peoples in the World . God love
you, HE give one last message for you, for this country.
READ,UNDERSTAND and Accept : JESUS CHRIST IS The SON OF GOD AND WHO
BELIVE IN JESUS CHRIST WILL LIVE FOREVER IN HEAVEN.
In Heaven is JUST ONE GOD and Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD. AMIN

Matthew chap. 24 ---
Jesus Christ speak to Apostles:

10.And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and
shall hate one another.
11.And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12.And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13.But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14.And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world
for a witness unto all nations; and then
shall the end come

may forgive you becurse you where you are heading to recive god ponishment in jesue name

[email protected] is unlady like
Quote:
have also uncover something about your God forsaken ass,you will realy burn in hell with the devil,you will never see daylight again in your life,your mother and father will burn with you in hell so you wouldnt miss them much.Your generation will suffer more than the isrealites did,you will be crucified just like the thieves by the side of Jesus christ and you will never see the kingdom.Your Generation and the next will forever lack good things of life.
I am telling you this day that,your mothers breast milk will turn to powdered milk,your fathers' semens will turn to maggot and you will give birth to maggot.Your generation will turn to maggot and lice,bed bugs and insects.Don't you ever write back because if you do,the god of thunder will strike your household and you shall perish just like sodeum and ghomorah did.I as from today cast a spell on your house hold,i cast the 10 plagues into your family today and the sins of your forefathers will continue to ruin your generation.
I am telling you that in the next seven days,all these spells will start in your house hold.Don't fuck with me,i know you,i know where you are,and where you from and i will get you down with these spells.I tell you this day,you will suffer,your generation will suffer and you will be blamed.This is what you have brought upon yourself and your household.As for you and your household,you will rot in hell and these spells shall start in your house hold.try me...

[email protected]
Quote:
your is back

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NEVER MISS TO MEET BAD THIS MONTH.

YOU MUST SURELLY PASS THROUGH MISTERIOUS THING THIS SEASON UNLESS YOU REPEAT ALL THE ABIUSE COS I NEVER ABEUSE YOU FOR ONECE.

IF YOU WANT TO DOUT ME LETS SEE TO IT, YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU FROM NOW TILL END OF THIS MONTH

YOU WILL NEVER SEE OR MEET ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY.I DID NOT ABIUSE YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME.ALL THIS THING YOU JUST MUST SURELLY MEET YOU.

NO SINGLE GOOD WILL COME TO YOUR WAY THROUGH OUT THIS YEAR UNTILL YOU REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

IF YOU ARE INTO THE JOB YOU SHOUL KNOW HOW TO HANDLE SUCH MAIL THAT TO ABIUSE YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MUTHER IF YOU HAVE ONE ATOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen My Name Nnamdi Chukwuemeka and i want you to remark this you will never leive long in this world and any you want will very hard for you to get thanks for your sware and beware that you abuse my mother and that is what will lead you to death in this month ending i am not the son of Okemgbologwu of aguleri bye and said bye for yout entire family.Machen perere you are talking to Edu jamah why are so stupid dont try that again

[email protected]
Quote:
Go away, you mokey. don't know that those White men deal with our four father during slave trad? this is our time my guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE PEACE EXCEPT THE ONE OF GRAVE YARD,YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
It's a pity you've the believe to ulter such stupid words, You will never go
scourt free. I bet you that.

[email protected]
Quote:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERRATION AS WELL, I WILL COPY YOUR MAIL OUT FROM THE COMPANY AND PLACE IT AT OKIJA SHRINE, DONT WORRY YOU WILL DIE THIS VERY YEAR, JUST NOTE IT DWON

[email protected]
Quote:
PSALM 109 FOR BIBLE GO BE UR PRAYE AND UR FAMILY GOOD LUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
OTELE OKUKU NNG ABI U FOREVER MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
GET LOST YOU LITTLE WILLZOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GUYS NO GET JOB TO DO,INSTEAD OF FACING UR JOB U THEY LOOK INTO OTHER PEOPLE JOB,YOU KNOW WHAT THESE YEAR AND NEXT 5YEARS U WILL NEVER GET ANY THING IN THESE JOB.I DON SWEAR FOR YOU.IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish The same to you son of a prostitute.

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, if you receive a response from these guys... you can just send it "BACK TO SENDER! OOOOOO", which can illicit some highly entertaining responses! Wink Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ted will give that a try

Got some more responses today, and sent about 300 more out. The lads who answered today include [email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO POUNISH YOU WAITIN YOU KNOW FOOL I BE RICH MAN FOOL LIKE YOU DEY TALK TO ME ANY HOW IDIOT COME WORK FOR AS A SECURITY IF YOU NEED MY NUMBER REPLY ME I GO GIVE YOU MY BOYS QUTER FOR VGC LAGOS FOOL DEY TALK FUCKOFF MUMU.

REGARDS TO YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
LET KAMALU THE GOD OF THUNDER STRICK YOU DOWN BEFORE THE SUN RISE TOMORROW.

YOUR FAMILY ARE COURSED AND WILL REMAIN IN THAT COURSE.

AGWU BU GBUO NEE GI NA NNA GI.

OTU NNE GI AGBAL UKA.

Wow, I got witnessed to by a lad who is one of those "cancer cons"[email protected]
Quote:

JESUS LOVES YOU

am realy disapointed to hear such rot words from the mouth of a so-called passtor.

It is written"thou shall not judge,for you shall be judge the same mesure you are judging"

So,so-called passtor or what else,learn more about the scripture and learn more to bless than to curse.

May God bless you with your entire family as you receive this mail.

Thanks,
Mr Hassan.

[email protected]
Quote:
AMADI OHA WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

I CAUSED YOU WITH THE DEADLIST AFRICA SHRINE AND BANNISHED YOU TO THE EVIL FOREST FOR EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER is a PIG, DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY,
POINT OF CORRECTION,I DON STAND GIDIGBA ALREADY WITH MAGGA,MUGU LIKE U MONEY......INFACT,I BE BIGGEST BOY....IKARAKA!

AND IF U NOR KNOW,I CAN FEED UR FULL GENERATION FOR AS LONG AS I CARE MY DEAR....AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...EXTREMELY RICH.

TAKE CARE BOY AND ENJOY WITH YOUR NOISY MOUTH TALK WHEN YOUR MATES ARE COUNTING GOOD MONEY SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE YOUR POOR WIFE FUCKED IN YOUR OWN KITCHEN.

NICE ONE BOY,
BIGGEST.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA YOUR MAMA OSU UMIU

[email protected]
Quote:
all men are not equally born, please stop this and think good in your mind
can you please stop writing me this bcos i dont reallly cares for it

i thought you are a christisn if yes then why can you give away this foolish mail that you keep sending all times, please stop sending this cos am sorry if i have harm you in any way.

GOD BE WITH YOU .

TAKE CARE

AM SORRY

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT WHAT YOU BRING TIME TO WRITE AS I AM OSU YOU ARE OHU AS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
HELOO MR. BIGFUCK U UR MOTHER UR FATHER AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY MAY U ALL DIE IN POVERTY AS LONG AS U LIVE, IDIOT,

GO SUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY AND SEE HOW SMILLING IT IS OKAY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What did he just say?

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
mistake man,dis information is migt 4 ur mum,sis,cosin,ur unborn dog, ur gal n all ur female frind,that such me n my boys ass hole while we fuckrd them from the ass.men their were so sweat,more fuck 4 us 2nit,son of a fat bitch.

Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Claims Agent <[email protected]>
Quote:
BE WELL INFORMED I HAVE UNCOVERED UR SECRET. I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE AN OUTCAST(OSU) U PUSH TRUCK TO EAT AND U LET GAY MEN VISIT UR ASS FOR POCKET CHANGE TO GO TO CAF� AND SEND SCAM LETERS.
YOUR MOTHER WAS A 5-NARIA WHORE AT ABBA ROAD JUNCTION. SHE HAVE THE MOST FUKED TOTO ON EARTH. BE WELL ADVISED I KNOW U SUCK OUT HER WHITISH DISEASED JUICE FROM HER SMEALING TOTO.
MAN SAY HELLO TO YA MAMA HER TOTO DEY SMELLING DAMN THING. HOW YOU COPE IN YOUR FAMILY WITH ALL THE ODOUR FROM HER? I FOUND YOU MOTHER BE FUCKED BY A MONKEY AND YOU WERE THE SEED OF THAT ABOMINATION. CUS UR FATHER HAS NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OFF BY A GAYMAN IN DE CAF�.
FROM THE INFORMATION I GOT I HEARD YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GOT HER IMPREGANTED. I JUST FUCK UR BASTARD JUNIOR SISTER. HER TOTO DEY SMELL WELL SO I USE MY TOE FUCK HER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU ARE A JUST A SMALL BOY. YOU ARE AN IIDIOT MUMU AND LOVE TO SUCK THE TESTICLES OF DEAD GOATS. YOU MATES ARE MAKING GOOD MONEY FOR THEMSELVES AND THEY ARE LEAVING YOU BEHIND. U ARE A FUKING DESTITUTE. YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NO EVER SEE GOOD THING FOOL. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

Must've had something to do with me calling him a zoo-monkey. I think I'll put this through the ladspeak translator and use it for the next mailing.

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my new script I think it needs some work:

Quote:
GREETINGS OF THE DAY. I HOPE THIS LETTER FINDS YOU AND YOUR IGBO FAMILY BLESSED

U DEY SHIT .U MOMA SHIT. UR FATHER SHIT. UR JUNIOR SISTA SHIT .

UR MAMA HUSTLES LORRY DRAIVAS EFCC AGENTS FO TU DENARIA TU DROP 4 UR SORRY ASS AT CAFE. U CANT GET WON KOBO FOR MAGA .UR CHOP DONKEY SHIT TU DROP BILLS. U TEK CATTLE UMA FO MONI FO DROP FO UR GAY PROSTITUTION. MAI BOIS PASS UR SISTA ROUND LAIK FOOTBALL. ALL GIDIS STATE SMELLED AM TOTO, OK. DEM DECLARE IT DISASTER ZONE.

UR FATHER CHURCHRAT BY DAY GOAT FORKER BY NAIT. UR WHOLE GENERATION BI SWEAR JOBLESS BASTARDS .FIT GHONERREA SPERM FILL UR MAMA NA SISTA SO WEN UNA FORK DEM U BI INFECTED, OK? SAVE DIS BUSINESS FO REAL GUYMEN NO *DELETED* LAIK U. U STAY HOME AND FORK CHIKENS, OK?

DAT DEY ALL

I COME SEND ME UGA USMAN BELLO 2 THRUW U UNDA TRAIN BO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!?????????

Advice?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc hit devguy67 up for the specifics of that reply...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Question Question Question
What do you mean? That's something I just got.

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc That is my insult script --- Version 4.0. Mugu just saved it after I sent it to him and the sent it to you. These lazy lugs aren't creative, so they recycle what we send them.

FYI - TOTO = Vaginia AMU = Penis

Feel free to slap the hell out of him. If you need a few insults to stick him with, PM me.

Cheers

Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks. It did seem a bit too elaborate for a lad, especially the goat part of it.

I actually had an autoresponder reply with something I copied off other insults either here or what I got from the lads. (The good thing about gmail autoresponder, it only sends a vacation reply once to the same address.)

BTW, does FBI means something in particular? What about baba and suwe? Neither is in the ladspeak translator.

United Kingdom
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple questions about the insult stuff. Where are you getting the lists of names to send it to and how are you sending them, one at a time, or to one and bcc everyone else?

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends. I like to send it to one mugu and bcc a few from about 4 or 5 different fakes email addys. Gotta be careful with the mail provider. I sent like 500 out and gmail closed down one of my aliases...

pony pony pony
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got addresses from the repository, and sent out emails in batches of 150 or so. Somebody on the forums said that you shouldn't send more than 199 at a time. Just BCC them from gmail. That way the lads don't know whom it's being sent to.

United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get many of my lads from either of the repositories listed in the stickes under surplus scam letter forum. Also, I pull the reply addresses of those in the surplus letters. Finally, I have a fairly reliable cather account that gets me about 50 lads a day since I seeded some guestbooks with the address for that account.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some more responses from the lads

[email protected] sends yet another message, guess he is upset
Quote:
FOOL DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN IDIOT MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
LET KAMALU THE GOD OF THUNDER STRICK YOU DOWN BEFORE THE SUN RISE TOMORROW.

YOUR FAMILY ARE COURSED AND WILL REMAIN IN THAT COURSE.

AGWU BU GBUO NEE GI NA NNA GI.

OTU NNE GI AGBAL UKA.

[email protected]
Quote:
your Generationsssssssssssssssssssssssss

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE A BAD DAY MAY THE WORST BE UR REWARD

[email protected]
Quote:

well you will be manuplated that nothing will be told of your family forever
igamine you with hausa name dey fine money.why bakassi no kill you as them kill your papa
BUSH IDIOT WAITING TO ROT

[email protected]
Quote:
AMADI OHA WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

I CAUSED YOU WITH THE DEADLIST AFRICA SHRINE AND BANNISHED YOU TO THE EVIL FOREST FOR EVER.
THE CAUSE WILL STICK WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

YOU STARTED IT AND IT WILL END WITH YOU.

IDIOT. HOMOSEXUAL.

Wow, this was a touching reply, this mugu is a going to have me jailed [email protected]
Quote:
I AM SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER WHO IS PROSTITUTED BEFORE HER LAST BURIAL, LOOK AT THE FOOL OF FOURTY YEARS, YOU ARE THERE AND LOOKING FOR WHO TO SCAM IDIOT.

NOT EVERYBODY THAT DID GUY MAN WORK ARE GUYS, I REAL FIND OUT AND CONFIRM YOU AS CLEAN MUGU AS A MATTER OF FACT. ALL YOUR BAD SPELLINGS AND VOMITED HAVE ALREADY BEZEN BACKED TO SENDER. HAHAHAH I DONT NEED TO TALK MUCH, I AM BIG SHOR, I ONLY INSTRUSTED MY BOYS TO COME AND KIDNAPE YOU.

PLEASE TRY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND SP�LLING WORDS.ONCE AGAIN YOUR ARE VERY STUPID AND ILLEGAL DESTRUCTION, YOUR FUCKING PROSTITUTE MOTHER THAT KEPT AT VILLIAGE AND COME OUT HERE TO THEIF PEOPLE.
I WANT TO SUPRISE YOU, JUST GIVE MEYOUR INFORMATION TO JUST GIVE U 1000USD BY TOMORROW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM MORE THAN THOSE YOU HOPE FOR.

I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TODAY GUY. A GUY OF 27 YEARS TODAY, I DONT ENTER SOMEBODY'S CAR EVEN IN MY VILLA OR LAGE, EVEN IN THE LONDON I AM LIVING TODAY. I USE FLIGHT TO MARDRID SPAIN, HOLLAND, POLAND, ITALY, TURKEY AS SO ON, TO SHOW YOU THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING TO TODAY WILL HOLD YOU AND PUT YOU FOR LIFE JAIL.

I AM LIVING GUY, IF YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I WILL TELL MY BOY TO COME AND PICK U UP�BY TOMORRW MORNING WITH FLIGHT, YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO USE WORDS, NOT EVERY BODY YOU SAW HIS OR HER EMAIL IN NET YOU WILL BEING INSULTING HIM TO AVIOD DIE IN JAIL AND NO BODY WILL ASK OF YOU' EVEN THOSE THAT YOU CALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL NOT COME THERE.

BE WARE AND FACE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DONT SAID SOMTHING THAT DID NOT CONCERN YOUR MOTHER PRIVATE PART OR YOUR FATHER PRIVATE PART TO AVIOD DIE BY HANG.

YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY CALL BY MONDAY MORNING WHEN I COME BACK FROM THILAND WHERE I AM NOW. I GOING TO CALL YOU ON YOUR THIEF LINE, BUT IF YOUR LIKE YOU CAN SWITCH YOUR PHONE OFF.

TRY TO GO AND DO THE BURIAL OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER WHO DIED SINCE THREE YEARS AGO,

MUGU, GO AND CALL YOUR FATHER SMALL BOY. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATIONS WILL BE SLAVE FOREVER. YOU MUST NEVER COME OUT OF PORVERTY. I KNOW WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO, YOU HAVE WORKED AS TOILET CLEANER ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE YET YOU STILL EAT MAMA PUT. DONT WORRY I WILL GET VERY SOON. YOU FURKING BARSTARD SLAVE. I AM NOT POOR LIKE YOU I KNOW YOU ARE VERY HUNGRY OVER THERE. I WILL SEND YOU MAY BE $200. BECUASE I KNOW YOU HAVE NEVER DREAMED OF EATING DOLARS OR UERO. YOU WILL REMAIL IN EATING 5 NAIRA UNTILL YOU DIE AND BURIED WITH A MAT LIKE YOUR FATHER WHO DID NOT HAVE ANY THING IN HIS WORLD.

ALL YOUR MAIT ARE HERE LOOKING FOR MONEY AND YOU ARE THERE SAVING AS TOILET WASHER.

PLEASE DON BE ASHAMED TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED SO THAT I CAN DO SMOTING FOR YOU. BOY NA WE DEY EAT REAL MONEY MAKE YOU COME OUT FROM PORVERTY AND GET REACH LIKE YOUR MAIT. NO BE WEN WE GO COME BACK YOU GO BEGING LOOK FOR PERSON WEY NO BUY GOLDER OR STAR FOR YOU BY THEN YOU GO BEGING GO NATIVE DOCTOR HOUSE BUT NIGERS GO TAKE PUMP ACTION BURST ALL YOU FUKING BRAIN. THEN YOU GO KNOW WETING DEY HOW I WISH TO GET YOU ANY DAY OF YOUR LIFE I WILL SPOIL YOU WITHH MONEY AND LETER KILL YOU BECUASE YOUR ARE A SLAVE YOU DONT SORPUSE TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE THAT IS WHY YOU ARE POR.

[email protected]
Quote:
mama na fool you your father na truck pusher
your generation no go see better how you get my email if you be say you be so called gman like your old man go do something with your dirty life.bombing better format whether god fit bless you animal. your mama TOTO SEE MY ASS YOUR PAPA KISS MY DICK YOUR SISTER SUCK MY DICK YOUR TOTAL FAMILY GO AND BOMBING.,... KLDDSAJJKLFGJKL;KML/KJKLJKLG M, ,VBDKMNLVBDVCJIVSIJIT IPTGUIPO TIPO TIAOIP
OPGTI I'O TJKL; VZCM,XCV M,

[email protected] - sent me pornographic pictures and put nice little labels on them for my mother, sister, and wife. Pervert

[email protected]
Quote:
I would have been happy to call u my broda but i never thought an ibo man can be so little with all the knowledge flowing in the ibo community. You should be reported to you igwe and by banned from ur locality because men u disgust me.
I will be happy to send u as low as $5 to eat cos from all indication ur family needs help.
Ur mother is not to be insulted cos i dont no her and she has never done anything to me but it is ovious that she regrets bearing a failure like u to call her son. I am so sorry for her.
Be a real man and learn to take risk cos men u are so partetic.
Piss off poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERY ENEMY AGAINST THIS SCAM WE RUN TO MENTAIN LEVEL AS BIGGER GUY IN LEKKI LAGOS STATE Nigerian WILL DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME. AS A MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MEMBER WE HAVE PUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN PRAYERS. DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME AMEN. IF YOU ARE HUNGRY LET ME KNOW. IF YOU ARE NOT NIGERIA LIKE ME, I SHOULD HAVE KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU.
STUPID. AGAIN BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA FOR YOU ,THEN YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE ME AS A GUY ,THEN YOU WILL BE A FAILURE IN YOUR LIFE
THAT IS MY LEVEL
THEN YOUR FAMILY WILL REMAIN POOR
I AM A RICH MAN IN MY LIFE
FORGET ALL THIS
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
I am worth over US$1M and na from maga.

i stilll dey chop maga all over the world.na me be your papa.

[email protected]
Quote:
I dont have time for people like you others are making real money you're
talking of western union money bastard.

Look at your self at passion .com and my space you're really useless human
being Oboy or O man what ever you choose your self to be I am busy here
making money dollars

After fucking my sisiters then fuck self ok monkey like you

You have my number call me or send yours i call you if you are a man you
claim to be please send your number lets know who is the man i will fuck
you up big time i will teach you what we do to magas in south africa

Please send your number or call me

Here is my number again for your kind attention awaits yours in return email

+27 739 746 789

[email protected] sent me a picture of hell to accompany his comments
Quote:
You cannot even write primary English, please go back to school. Also I
presume you don't have work to do that is why you have this time to write
your broken English to a professional like me. Any way see the attach file
where you belong mother fuker we have taking your soul spiritually so you�re
are a walking corpse from now on

I have taking your mind and thought to my grand councilor for your further
punishment for your ruthless letter to it member lets wait and see what next

If I receive any more letter from you I will order more predicaments and
accidents to your entire family you don't know me I haven�t got time to
play jokes ok and by the way how old are you uneducated wise mugu.

God punish you a million times, you're insane that�s what I thought of you
bore hole who is still living on stone ages (Phuka phela)

Light will never reach your family and all the one there will be taking away
( Mote)

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE COMMON ENGLISH.
I WONDER IF YOU EVEN ATTENDED SCHOOL WHEN YOUR MATES DID.
SIMPLE SPELLINGS, YOU FOOLING YOURSELF TALKLESS WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN SOMETHING TOUGHER TO DO.
ADVISE: GO LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE REPLYING.

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU ur father

[email protected] advances an intruiging theory
Quote:
You shall keep paying money to scammers until you die.FOOL!
And you are a white man,you have some partners in africa who are
fraudsters.They thought I want to get money from you,that is why they ask
you to send me this.
Remember today's date,you shall regret your involvement with the fraudsters
if you don't turn away from them now.
MUGU MAGA MUGU MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU DI KA GI, HOW CAN YOU CALL ME OSU, U ARE A DISAPOINTEMENT TO IGBO RACE, BIG FOLL.

CALL ME I AM IN LONDON : Tel: +44 785 130 5233 AND LIKE YOU SUFFERING BITCH, EWU AWUSA DI KA GI.

I AM A PRINCE AND NOT OSU LIKE U.

GUD 4NOTHING BASTARD LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO DID I KNOW U,GOD PUNISH UR ENTIRE FAMILY ASHOLE LIKE...NEVER U TRY THAT AGAIN BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW UR FUCKING IDIOT MAMA TOTO.

B...A...S...T...A...R...D

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUI NON WELL AT ALL ,TOI GET TIME TAKE WRITE THI SRUBBISH,MAKE OGUN KILL UR PAPA AND GIVE EZIZA TO SPREAD AM,FOR SANGO TO SPARK FIRE ON AM.MAKE ANINI FUCK UR MAMA AND UR ELDER SISTER MAKE UR YOUNGER SISTER DEY LICK IM TESTIS AND UR PAPA DEY USE HAND FAN BLOW THEM.

[email protected]

Quote:
MUMU YOU WAN TELL ME SAY YOU DEY FOR ABGOJU BUS STOP DEY RARA ASHAWO.USU RAA KWA NNE GI LAGOS MUGU.FOR ME MGBADA ABIDJAN GUY.
TO HELL WITH YOU AS YOU BURN BURN SILENTLY IN GRAVE.ASS WORLD

pony pony pony
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one lad who thinks I am another lad and apparently has a suspicion of who I am (probably a rival mugu). I already gave him the number of another lad to call. He sent me the following:

Quote:

Baba alaye,so u dey nija?
So since dat time wey dem pursue u from fegge onitsha na lagos u run come?I know u 4 fegge those days.I talk am say I see u 4 Oshodi one day.
I go call u,,just came back to Lagos after easter holidays.
Wetin be ur name?

This is what I am guessing it means:

"So you are Nigerian? So when they chased you out of Fegge Onitsha, it is Lagos you ran to? I know you from your Fegge days. I'll tell them I saw you in Oshodi one day... [the rest is easy to read]"

[/quote]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic