SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alan Dulles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahah the bus with 4 flat tires in the background adds a nice touch.
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.....anticipation.....

I can't wait to see this one. If I can even be a tenth as good as you at waisting these scammers time, I will consider myself successful.

... in awe ...
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While this new one is amazing, the original was so much better for how absurd it was. 8 minutes of African Choral YMCA wins every time!

...actually I don't know this version is growing on me.

God damnit, I can't choose.

Now get them to cover Metallica's And Justice for All.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Vocally and ambience wise, I prefer the African version, this one today makes me laugh a lot more, the bloke saying the words, young man, cracks me up the way he says it, it's like he has a mouth full of food at times and can't say the words properly Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believed they flubbed the lyrics. "It's fun to stay ON the YMCA." After all this work how could they screw that part up.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STILL waiting for 'kin YouTube to update the video info. I'm bored of watching so I'm going to upload a hires version shortly.

Though who want to keep checking, go to this URL: http://youtube.com/mjb1962 And it should be appearing very shortly. Remmeber it's SP vs. The Village People - Part 2, not the already there part 1 Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The video is finally live! As usuall YouTube has screwed up with the encoding again, but I'll have a much better quality version uploaded soon anyway.

Linkoid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnCw2ESc_Zc

PinkBunny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just watched the first couple of minutes and I'm already in awe.
HugginsDUI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodness I'm not drinking anything right now, because it would have ended up as a forward projectile spanning a few hundred feet. AMAZING WORK!!!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Jesus take me now, I have seen it all. Thanks SP and Shiver for making my life complete.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, did yall notice that they forgot to do the obligatory "YMCA" hand motions that go along with the song? Your lad deserves a huge slap for that Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA, love it, so that how they dance in Naija land Laughing, oh to go clubbing Naija and do the Lagos shuffle Laughing, big thanks to Shiver for all the effort he has put in to editing the videos on this topic, cheers mate Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Jayne Cobb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, SP, you are da man! I must say these fellows are quite entertaining, and they seemed like the had a pretty good time practicing. Good stuff, and keep up the great work!

Next you should get them to cover Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky". It was on the radio on my way home, and it reminded me of your "YMC@" lads.

"please Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, i got the informations you sent to me, it guite ok, the church i attend here is a batist church and am a bastis per say , Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, please be praying for me, and i will also." ~ "Minister. K0fi B@l@ Ad@mu"
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That video was awesome. I loved the end when they all started dancing. I was still a bit dissapointed though that they didn't spell out YMCA with their arms.

Where you planning on taking this next SP?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As someone who has been in several productions and choreographed routines for cheerleaders, I would like to say:

SLAP them.

#1) the guy in the front keeps his back to the camera most of the time. How can we judge whether or not this group is good at entertainment if the front person has his back to the camera

#2) there are no close up shots of their faces. We cannot see the expressions on their faces to tell if they are just doing the moves or if they are putting emotion into it.

#3) Children can stand in a straight line and shake their asses and move their arms.

I'm sorry but this audition isn't good enough to give them a million dollars or how ever much you have offered. My vote is to not hire these people for the production. It's not good enough.

Make sure you point these things out in your email to them. It came from a top choreographer. Twisted Evil

-----
Now on a serious note - - SP - - WAY TO GO - this is awesome - - And shiver - great job fixing it up.

You guys are awesome!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just editing up the clip of them performing to the CD audio version Smile

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe! Outrageous SP.

As for the musical ability and choreography: Well, it starts off pretty badly, but it kind of goes downhill quite a bit between the start and the middle. From there on though, it gets sloppier.
Outstanding Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
ice_queen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a minute or two into the video but I have to say that this is some funny stuff. bow_down
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
castaway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME work....
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's it, I'm going to have to retire. There's no way I could ever hope to come close to a bait this spectacular.

All hail SP! bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this scammer even remember he's trying to scam at this point? Because I like to think he's taken the bait so hard forgotten all about his life of scamming and thinks he's actually some sort of a music producer now.

Because that has to be the ultimate, getting a scammer so far off script he isn't even sure what the hell he's doing anymore.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus Christ SP, stop raising the god damn bar!!! Laughing

Nice work man!

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

* NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE *

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The disco 'mugu-mix' has just been uploaded onto YouTube and is currently processing. I'll post a link here once it is active.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic