SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think you've just caused yourself a delay...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Babs2007
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to baiting and am continually amazed at the sheer unmitigated NERVE of some of these lads.

Check this out:
Quote:

Thanks for your mail. Please get in touch with the lawyer in case he has not sent his own because I want the funds transferred before the week runs out.

Regards,
Rev. Joe M4yer.

I think that you are going to get more delays than you ever expected due to that impertinent remark.

I've only delayed him about a month so far. I have never 'attempted' to send the money yet - I've kept him hanging on with my main character dying and him filling in forms to release money from the deceased's estate.

Now I'm ready to send the money - what delaying tactics do you recommend? I really want him to do v3rifys3c, but do you think that's too much too soon? Too ambitious?
I fear that if I just f*ck up the MCTN number it will just piss him off and he'll drop me. This has been my best bait so far and I want to milk it.

Any thoughts gratefully appreciated

-All the stress, embarrassments you have cause our account officer at the bank for trying to pick up the fund. The reference number is incorrect and he was almost detain by the bank security men for bring false reference number
- B0B P3ter
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see.....you've had him going for a month.

Tell him that you don't feel like going to the bank today because you don't feel like it. Wait until Friday before you go to your bank.

Now when you get to the bank on Friday, something very strange is going to happen. The bank building will be surrounded by a large pack of snarling wild dogs who threaten, growl at, and bite anyone who tries to get near the bank building. In fact, it will be so bad, that it will take the entire day for the animal control officers to round up the snarling, wild dogs into a temporary enclosure that they had to build to house them in until the reinforcements could arrive.

By the time that the wild dogs have been rounded up, the bank will have closed, and will not open again for business until Monday.

Too bad! So sad!

EDITED TO ADD: I've used this modality before.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants it all done in a week? He's having a giraffe!

I started a new bait on a lad yesterday, who reckons we can get the transfer done in two days. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Let him stew for a few days without hearing from you. Start baiting a few new lads to take up the slack.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You were called away on business as your brothers Yak is sick and you have to travel to Provo Ut to get the anti-venin because the Yak bit you and of course yak bites are poisonious....

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You went to the wrong bank and by the time you realized your error, the correct one had closed.

Death in the family -- yours.

Bank needs anti-terrorism forms filled out first.

You need a lawyer to look over the deal -- time to create a lawyer! Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Babs - the technique I used and still am using on my numer uno Lad is to have a third party keep interfering and blocking payment.

You gave me his number to abuse him, but as you say you want to keep him, I won't give him a killer kicking. I'll be the one stopping you from making payment and telling him to apologise to you. That way you can act like you are keen to make payment but an 'outside force' is blocking you.

Learning excuses, techniques, arguments, lies and surprises is probably half the skill. The more you know, the more you can select from to use in any given situation, or try something new.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to pull money out of the bank the other day, got there and found a bunch of crime scene tape. Apparently, the bank had been robbed - third time this year.

The local law enforcement sometimes takes up to a week to process the crime scene.

No way to get my money out.

So sad.

Twisted Evil

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
hugh_ben_pond
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...you mean you couldn't have chosen a new bank branch?

anyways, what sickness did you tell him your relative died from? maybe its a contagious one that everyone seems to be dropping from, soon your lad will be experiencing a chain of dying heirs and never getting passed his intended step...?

"Shes a scaaaaam baiter, makes them work hard, makes them want more, more of her dough" (to Nelly Furtado's ManEater)

"Stopping scams one scum at a time" (me)

"i can not call or resive call from anybody becouse my breen is bad I can holy reith emails you can see my fotos attache" (idiot)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is good excuse:

You went to the bank, it was robbed while you were there. You were one witness who is able to identify the criminal. The FBI has you under protective custody.
They will give you a new identity and will be relocated to another part of the country. The FBI has frozen your account and will give you a new one. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I love it when they try to put deadlines for you. One of my baits (the sick one in my sig) was supposed to dies a month ago, but through some miracle of medicine, I'm still baiting her with the same character Razz

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deadline for you?

You mean, if HE can't get the paperwork filled out quickly enough, right?

Lol. he should have just kept his mouth shut
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic