SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hillarious--got a 419 attempt from a mass insult email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My email (sent to some 400 lads) was basically all kinds of stuff about their parents and goats that I copy-pasted from 419eater. Here's one of the replies:

bonjour benoh usman (I changed the actual name I used)

je tiens � vous dire certaines chose ecoute je ne suis ,un ibo (nigerian) je suis un ivoirien et mon message est tres serieux .prends ,la peine de rentrer en contacte avec moi demain et ensembles nous allons trouver les moyens pour transferer la sommes de 4.5millions de dollars us. vers ton pays afin que je puisse investir dans ton pays pour des causes de securit� je ne puis investir en c�te d'ivoire
merci pour ta bonne comprehension .
dr:paul doh

Google-translated to English:

hello benoh usman I make a point of telling you certain thing listen I am not, a ibo (Nigerian) I am of the Ivory Coast and my message is very serious .prends, the sorrow to return in contacts with me tomorrow and sets we will find the means to transfer the sums from 4.5millions of dollars custom. towards your country so that I can invest in your country for causes of safety I then to invest in ivory coast thank you for your good comprehension. Dr.: Paul doh

For any french speakers, his email is <[email protected]>
BarneyGumble
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just sent him

Quote:
Votre proposition r�cente semble tr�s int�ressante. Dites-svp moi davantage

No idea what it actually means but I think I'm asking for more information to his interesting proposal. I haven't spoken/read/written anything in French since I was at school. As I spent most of my French lessons standing in the corridor I didn't actually learn a great deal.

Should be interesting baiting in a language I don't understand. Thank God for Bable Fish.

YOU AND MR.MAX PAYNE ARE BIG FAT FOOL BUM HOLE ASS SHIT HEAD AND MR.MAX PAYNE
YOU MONKEYS SUCK FOOL

bastard idiote

also aware that this is not fraud as others do

MAY GOD PURNISH YOU ANIMAL
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only french i know comes in the form of insults.
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc: if you enjoy insulting lads (and who doesn't? Wink ) you might like this: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80810

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after cursing the guy prett thoroughly, promising to put voodoo curses on him in temple on the other side of the Niger river, and such, I get this email:

Quote:
My Bros,

i beg no vas , my name na 0K0YE 4KA , these person where still dey write after you doin write am for igbo langauge na mumu, na one of my boys the guy na french guy for abidjan.

we are going to make maga money this year , i just want to ask for your forgiveness.

Thanks and kindly tell me where you dey so that i go dey pass work for you

Ok0y3

Anyone got real info on some big lad boss that I could pass on to my new best friend Ok0y3? Like real name and location?

@Luther Blissett--I've seen these. That's where I got most of my ladspeak/Igbo insults to send to the lads.

Laughing

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic