SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Benny Hill and B00bies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I'm a Yank. When I was growing up I got to watch (what I now believe to be) a very watered down Benny Hill.

Now, it's showing on BBC America (cable channel), so I've DVR'd several episodes. Now, I always remember the Hill's Angels in lingerie, but to my pleasant surprise, I SAW SOME BOOBIES today.

Now, I'm guessing in the land of the the page three girl this is pretty common to have boobies popping out all over the place, on the news, sports,etc, but was it common on Benny Hill?
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

giggle . . giggle . . . boobies . . . . giggle . . . giggle

Smile

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LULZ Boobies!

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Shocked Shocked

I wouldn't like to sit in front of her on the bus.

Sadly, Benny Hill fell out of favour in an increasingly PC world and he died alone in his flat in Teddington at Easter 1992.

Ben Elton has a lot to answer for, not least because he isn't as funny as he thinks he is, and he killed Benny Hill's career stone dead to further his own....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hill

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That poor woman Sad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ She's not poor, if she was, she wouldn't be able to buy enough food to make her boobies that big Laughing

Quote:
I wouldn't like to sit in front of her on the bus.

I dunno, they would make great ear muffs to block out that incessent noise from personal sterios, and keep your ears warm Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to imagine the safaris rather like a Benny Hill chase, running around aimlessly chasing unobtainable goals, without the nubile young ladies though.

Surely one of you creative lot could get the lads to renact one of BH chases and video it for us
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard the difference between American and British television summarized as follows:

You can shoot and kill, maim, beat, and generally abuse a million people on American television, you just can't be naked while doing it, whereas on British television, you can prance about naked as much as you like, so long as there isn't any violence.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ben Elton has a lot to answer for, not least because he isn't as funny as he thinks he is, and he killed Benny Hill's career stone dead to further his own....

Very true and unfortunately not as well known as it should be. Benny Hill was an easy target for the new breed of PC 'comics' like Elton.
Despite the fact that Elton and his ilk were able to demonstrate (to all their colleagues) how superior they were to the likes of Benny Hill in all possible ways... the simple fact is that the Benny Hill show was sold to more countries and to more language groups than anything else the BBC produced. Somthing like a hundred and ten countries around the world bought the series.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shotgun_Mosquito wrote:

Now, I'm guessing in the land of the the page three girl this is pretty common to have boobies popping out all over the place, on the news, sports,etc, but was it common on Benny Hill?

Er, no, it's not that common at all - only if you buy The Sun, The News of the World or The Sunday Sport!

Benny Hill was like burlesque for the 70s - the same kind of slap and tickle humour we got in the Carry On films. Wasn't my kind of humour but it was very popular in it's day.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic