SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake Electronics Shops

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the following "questions" to my ebay auctions. These sites look suspicious to me, especially as they want payment via moneygram or western union and it appears not by normal payment method Shocked and they have hotmail for contact. Sites also appear to be generic with descriptions ripped off or sometimes not complete.

However they may not be fake or dodgy.

Quote:

My dear friend :
I'm sorry to bother you!
We are one of the biggest international trade wholesalers of China,we can offer you laptop. Digital cameras, videos, GPS, cell phone, mp4, game console and many other electronic products.If you want to do business, we can offer you the furthest reasonable discount and bring you the greatest profits.
If you have time, please visit our website or contact us by E-mail or talk with us on MSN derectly, we are willing to provide saticfaying services to you at any time.
I'm sorry to have taken so much of your time, Thanks!
E-mail :[email protected]
MSN :[email protected]

Quote:

dear madem/sir
greatnews:
i have great convenince that you just need to spend few minutes in visiting.
our website www.lyjshop.com you will find our products
with AMAZED PRICE and PERFECT QUALITY here.
(you will enjoy a big discount from us)and i promise that doing business
with us will be a very pleasant experience.
we are all waiting here for your contact and look forward to a longterm
business relationship with you.
MSN:[email protected]

Quote:

hi friends:
We are a large wholesaler for selling electrical products .
We have our own warehouse and stores, we have clients all over the world,
and we have been received very high praise from our customers.
my web is : http://www.zdito.com/ ,my msn is : [email protected]
Please see the details on our website: http://www.zdito.com/
E-mail : [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]

Quote:

Dear friend:
We are a large wholesale company.We mainly sale the electrical product .We do business on the basic of honesty and trust of each other, of course, we will offeryou the best price and best service .So if you have interest to become our partner .
Please contact :
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail : [email protected]

Dead Banks: Canada x1
Other Scam Websites: Tsunami United States x1 Phishing United States x1 Mortar x13
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say fake, the lot of them.

All three site have only just recently been registered and are only registered for one year - never a good sign.

All three appear to be hosted in China by what will probably turn out to be extremely uncooperative hosters. Confused

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled www.luckemart.com and they did not have ANYTHING matching.
You know some thing is wrong when google can't find anything for you.
I also typed it into my browser and they do have a fairly professional looking site. My guess is, after they take a few people they will be able to afford placement in a search engine.
bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there are four.

I have a couple of chinese friends who could maybe send an email in chinese if nobody on here could do it?

Maybe they're called Luckemart because you'll be "Lucke" if you get your goods. Laughing sorry I shouldnt laugh really.

Can we put them on a flash mob?

Dead Banks: Canada x1
Other Scam Websites: Tsunami United States x1 Phishing United States x1 Mortar x13
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to put the e-mail addresses the way of the phonelads forum. They have special ways of giving lads a nice surpise over there Smile
maztuhblastah
Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think the site may be hosted on a bot net... in which case, we'd have to go for a registrar kill.

root@usm4n:/ # cat /var/log/kills.log

Banks: 26 HYIP/Misc: 23 Total: 49
United Kingdom x 9 Netherlands x 7 Nigeria x 2 United States x 2 Benin x 1 Germany x 1 Togo x 1 Senegal x 1 Hong Kong x 1 Spain x 1 France x 1 Switzerland x 1 pyramid x 22
<b>--._.->solidinvestment.com -- rest in pieces!<-._.--</b>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic