SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer detected many times at www.russian-detective.com/bla

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
danielpumas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a scammer detected many times at www.russian-detective.com as

http://www.russian-detective.com/black_lists/individ/new/ushakova_elena/krestyaninova_marina.htm

Right now scammer is contacting me as:

[email protected]

Her website is http://foto.rambler.ru/users/vipkisulka/_photos/1/

She has an initial email, from there she/he will contact you with another email
Can someone track the scammer down?
how do i insert a photo?
Esca
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent her a message yesterday and she replied this afternoon. The message sounded off-script, and I think she has mistaken me for one of her other "loves", because she berated me for not having written to her while she was at the "internet cafe".

I looked at message details, but I am guessing that, as she is using gmail, it means I am unable to see the IP address and location, etc. This is my first bait, so I am still pretty unknowledgable about looking for certain signs....I was expecting to see more information when I looked at mail details - am I perhaps looking in the wrong place?

I have been reading forum posts loads this last week to get some ideas about how to string a bait along, so fingers crossed I shall keep her occupied, and perhaps, between us, we can keep someone else from falling into her trap...
danielpumas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I've just got her email as follow:

Dear!!! How are you doing??
I have come to the Internet of cafe to read your letter, but it there did not
appear!
What with you?? Write to me! I wait your letter!! Gulnaz

She was asking for money in the previous email, and I replied, somehow she did not get my email or ....

Anyway , replied telleing her how I can help her to sort the mony issue out

Advise?[/code]
Esca
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She sent that exact same message to me - I thought, because of its weirdness (made it sound as if we had been talking previous to me sending her my first ever email), that it was off-script, but obviously not.

I wish I was wise enough about this kind of thing to give advice, but it sounds as if you're doing the right thing by mentioning money. It might get her off-script and make her pay closer attention.

Whoever s(he) is, if she asked you for money in her second mail and sent me such a weird message in her first, then s(he) can't be a very good scammer!
danielpumas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, if s(he) is or is not a good scammer, s(he) is surviving big time, I've seen her photo at www.russian-detective.com reported more than 10 times, hmmmm..., I'm sure someone at the forum should know how to get him/her, isn't?

I'll keep you posted
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic