SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Quiznos vs. Subway

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway allows customization. You get it your way.

Quizno's, you have to get it their way.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quizno's for sure. Honey Bourbon Chicken on Wheat. Yummy and also from the Lite Menu.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Jayne Cobb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quizno's is more expensive, but has a pretty dang good rib eye sub. Subway has a wicked toasted grilled chicken pizza sub(grilled chicken, marinara sauce, pepperoni, and Parmesan cheese). Yes, I know, unhealthy as hell, but it's really good once ever couple months. Very Happy Especially on a cold day.

I'd go to Subway, due to the fact that it's usually cheaper, and much closer to me than Quizno's.

"please Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, i got the informations you sent to me, it guite ok, the church i attend here is a batist church and am a bastis per say , Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, please be praying for me, and i will also." ~ "Minister. K0fi B@l@ Ad@mu"
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I work at Subway and I love it. I have worked there for years while I have been going to school, I eat there everyday I work, but I still go there to get food even when I'm off. The employees think I am crazy to eat there so much. I have gotten to the point now though where I am starting to mix really wierd things that you wouldn't expect to go together. My favorite is tuna and maranara sauce.

Quiznos is good though, but it is a bit more expensive. My problem is that I just don't feel right when I am ordering there. It's not natural.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subways bakes their own cardboard !
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway, I didn't really like the beef sandwiches at quiznos. Too bad this is just quiznos v subway. Come on people, what about Schlotzky's!?!?! Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They do usually keep a small amount of each thing overnight at both stores ...I think that applies for nearly any restaraunt though, I was reading an article yesterday that said even gourmet restaraunts hide old food in soups and side dishes so no one knows.. All I can say is early morning is not the best time to go unless its a very busy store that continually makes everything. Better to go after lunch time everythings probably the freshest and you can avoid any rush, thats the time I'd go.

And quiznos makes smaller portions of everything because theres fewer customers, so they can be a better choice for ingredients...but their breads nothing like subways. Where I worked the joke used to be that they toast all their bread to hide the staleness, because they try to keep theirs for as long as they can.

This is what I can tell from my experience, I can't say other subways/quiznos will be the same, some of them probably make better effort to give people good quality food than the ones I'm used to here in the city.

"Shes a scaaaaam baiter, makes them work hard, makes them want more, more of her dough" (to Nelly Furtado's ManEater)

"Stopping scams one scum at a time" (me)

"i can not call or resive call from anybody becouse my breen is bad I can holy reith emails you can see my fotos attache" (idiot)
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They coyote probably came in for a spungmonkey to go.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firehouse Subs is better than these two..

But again in Virginia - Arlington - Wiliamsburg Deli owns all

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester wrote:
Firehouse Subs is better than these two..

But again in Virginia - Arlington - Wiliamsburg Deli owns all

QFT. Firehouse Subs rocks your socks off.
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy_Slacker wrote:
Subway, I didn't really like the beef sandwiches at quiznos. Too bad this is just quiznos v subway. Come on people, what about Schlotzky's!?!?! Very Happy

^^ Schlotzsky's! Hell yes...they do have great subs. I'm almost certain that I kept the Fond du Lac, WI location open single handedly in the late 90's.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Sub is where it's at here in the Great White North. Subway tried to kill me one time. Seriously... who puts lettuce on a pizza sub?
Evangelion82
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i like quiznos, but the only thing that concerns me is that you have to email them for nutritional information; where at subway, it's readily availible.

quiznos has really good horseradish sauce, and their prime rib sub is good.. but i usually stick to subway. turkey on toasted wheat, no cheese, spinach, tomato, and mustard!! yum!

"Did you get my Massage on your phone ?" - phonelad
hugh_ben_pond
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eww, tuna and marinara...thats worse than the person I've served crab and barbeque to

my fav mixture to make at subway is the veggie max with salami and mozerella

"Shes a scaaaaam baiter, makes them work hard, makes them want more, more of her dough" (to Nelly Furtado's ManEater)

"Stopping scams one scum at a time" (me)

"i can not call or resive call from anybody becouse my breen is bad I can holy reith emails you can see my fotos attache" (idiot)
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you forgot to add togos to the equation.

To be honest quiznos is too overpriced. though they are tastier at times, it isnt that big of a difference to make me pay up.

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What on earth is wrong with tuna and marinara? I'm pretty sure I could make that work.

Probably not in a plated dish, mind you (I'm an okay cook, not a great one by ANY means), but in a sandwich? Never a problem. Good tuna, properly prepared, has more than enough presence to stand up to a good marinara.

Now marinara on salmon... THAT would be disgusting.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic