SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone been brave enough to do a person-to-person meet?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AD-I hope that you don't have the idea that we were going off on you. Its just that baiting safely is just so important to us.

Digital-one reminded me of something that happened a few weeks ago. My son was flying in with three of his military buddies. Due to TSA restrictions we were waiting in baggage claim. There were two men with signs. One was a limo driver and the other was in a white suit also holding flowers. My son's plane had landed 40 minutes before but was delayed by ground traffic and then was waiting for its gate to open up. White suit puts the card under his arm, sits on the same bench as my family, breaks out the cell phone and starts talking to his oga! Holy Crap, he's even got the accent! I've got this 2.2meg HD camcorder that snaps stills. I don't want to put my family at risk but if he sat next to us, I could turn it on and slew it over no problem and then take photos of my family. I could even have him take our photo, there's lots of security here... I can hear that white suit's been there for three hours. I thought about safety again for five seconds and my son calls as he comes down an escalator with his buddies. I've never met any of these guys, only talked with two of their Moms and my son will not be home again until Christmas. As we introduce ourselves, the limo driver finds his client and white suit walks out the door alone.

So what did I miss? A photo of a random mugu in a white suit. We can hurt them more by having the mugu do the work. Let him make the sign, take the photo, send it to us and we get to share.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Person to person meet=bad idea.

The police won't arrest a criminal alone, and they have training and are armed.

Lads have their "boys" for counter surveillance. They may be armed, won't be happy about being jerked around and you might catch a beating or worse.

Far better-and it has been done successfully by other baiters- is to set up the lad to "meet" you where there is a cctv feed and let us all in on when the meet will take place.

Then we can all enjoy the lads frustration and no one gets hurt.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you hope to achieve by meeting a lad?

Unless you have some law enforcement backup with you who've been provided with sufficient evidence to arrest the mugu there and then it seems a bit pointless? And I certainly wouldn't entertain any ideas for some kind of 'citizens arrest', armed or otherwise.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone has any Ontario, canada based mugus and can arrange a meet I'm down to do covert video surveillance of the whole thing and get his address. I do surveillance for a living and follow around worse than this. It would be hillarious and I could post the footage here.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Alan Dulles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard about some in Canada, but the only ones I know about on this side of the pond seem to be in Miami....I know alot of them fake their way to making that their IP location, but Im starting to think there is a Nigerian community there...as their English seems no better.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know hundreds of scammers based in Ontario. I worked as a Realtor for two years!

OK seriously... I did know one, and he was a romance-scammer, and his ass got busted bigtime a couple of months ago. He wasn't the dangerous variety though. Even in Ontario, I'd advise extreme caution for anybody looking to meet up with a mugu! Although I'd looooooooove to set one up with the RCMP.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Journalists have done meets with these guys for reports but as already stated they will have been protected. Author Brian Wizard once went to meet some scammers face to face on his own and wrote a book about it but I certainly would not recommend anyone doing such a thing.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been doing a lot of check-baiting lately, and I just got the haul from the droperator yesterday.

Almost all of the fake checks were mailed from Canada, with a postal code in the postmark beginning with M4L....which I'm going to presume is from the Toronto area.

Aside from that, four fake postal money orders were in one envelope mailed from Atlanta, where there is a Nigerian consulate and, to my understanding, an expatriate Nigerian community.

Expatriate Nigerians are also said to be in Los Angeles and Houston. There are quite a few of them in the Houston area.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So pony up boys find me a toronto based lad and arrange a meet. Make it a public place, and make it outside - say outside of a store or a mall-- I will set up my surveillance vehicle nearby and tape the whole thing. Depending on how the set up looks I will strap on my covert camera and walk by him a few times. No check lads or romance scammers please.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The closest i ever got to a lad was about 5-10 feet away. This was about 2 years ago i had him plan to meet me in the Frankfurt airport in Germany -
and then low and behold he was there at a "meeting point" - was to afraid to take a picture - but again he had no idea who i was

- However we (myself and the friend i was meeting in german) did alert the airport machine gun carrying polize inside the airport and they asked for papers and other things - they did search him - just wonder if he ever had fake papers as he was dragged to a back room. -

For this to happen he had to have somthtng wrong with his papers

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very safe option for getting "up close and personal" with your lad is the web-cam. If you hit that SEARCH button at the top of this page you'll be able find some clever images of lads captured in public places while their baiters were thousands of miles away. Pity this idea seems to have gone out of favor at 419Eater. We used to get some great shots...

After you get the idea, use Google to find active web-cams in your target city, invite your lad and hope for the best!

Sid
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to get to Amsterdam airport quite a lot, and several times I have seen ladish looking guys at meeting points holding signs with weird names.... then I had no clue about scambaiting... if I only knew Laughing .
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read that a young Greek man traveled to Nigeria to meet with these mugus. A gang of them held him for rasom. When no ransom was given, all four limbs were broken and he was then burned alive.
I wouldn't do a person-to-person meet unless I had resources that would prevent my being harmed.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Web cam footage quality is always so shabby -- mugu stands on the street... mugu leaves. Surveillance footage would look better and could provide a glimpse of the mugu as he goes about his daily grind. And it could reveal some pretty good info about the mugu -- names/addreses of associates etc.. Not that I would recommend anyone without qualifications and experience try this... obvioulsy there could be a scene with the mugu if caught on, but also possibly trouble with the police... believe me when someone calls 911 about a guy sitting in his car with a video camera the cops come pretty quickly. But anyways, guys, pm me with your Canadian mugus if anyone wants to take me up on this....

- Joyce Organ

-Charles Soludo
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard that a few lads operate in Ontario, but I would imagine that they'd be harder to bait than their African counterparts.

I believe the popular scam here in Ontario is the classic identity theft, which is done by different methods than the 419. The cops are always stinging those guys, who range from computer-savvy school punks to fully organized crime syndicates. Depending on the perpetrator, I wouldn't want to get within 50 feet of some of those guys, surveillance or not!

Still, I'll keep an eye out for an Ontario 419-er. You never know!
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you figure for 15k in legal fees for firing a weapon?

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ If you've never had to defend yourself in court you may have no idea.
Adjournments fees, research, special witnesses 15K thats if you win. If you don't want a 50 or 60 or 200K bill do the smart thing and stay out of court.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zorro wrote:
I was greeted by an African gentleman. He was about 35, of medium height and build. And no, he didn't have I am a scammer etched on his forhead. In fact he looked rather friendly, a soft gentle voice and a nice warm smile.

The guys we meet up with were all nicely dressed and looked like any banker of lawyer. I think that face-to-face scammers put a lot of detail in their way of dressing and acting. What can save you in that kind of situation is to make them believe that you have money and that they can get it out of you.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@soldatman: In my state you have to take a class in order to get a concealed weapon permit. They tell you that a preliminary hearing will run $15K in legal fees, and if there's a trial then figure $50K. This assumes a scenario where you had to fire a weapon in self-defense and you killed the intruder.

I know a criminal defense attorney; hopefully I'll remember to ask him about that the next time I see him.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might be new here, but I'm guessing the whole idea is... don't shoot your lads! Oh yeah, don't meet them in person either, but definitely don't shoot them.

Heck, lads are no good to us dead. We need them alive and frustrated.
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to meet criminals, go to your local court, sit in the foyer with them and just listen. It can be interesting (for a while).

As for meeting Lads, I can't see the point, but if you want to, go ahead (any physical, emotional or financial loss is your resposibility).

get your baiting forms here
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

zorro wrote:
I think what probably saved me - if he had had any designs that is - was my call to him from the lobby.

Apparently calling from the lobby or not can change things, because the guy said not to do it next time, and you also think that is what saved you. But why does it make a difference?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't shoot your lads - have them audition to be stunt-lads! Much more painful, and much funnier.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
reodor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about sending lad A to spy on lad B who is meeting his victim AKA your lad C

Setup:
Lad A: Recruit the lad to work for the CIA. Once he passes his initial tests he will recieve a unlimited creditcard for his spy activities...not.. He'll have to aquire a camcorder and other expensive stuff of course. Then send him to spy on the meeting between Lad B and C Very Happy

Lad B: Safari modality - goes to meet Lad B which has a pink hat with "idiot" written on it. Twisted Evil

Lad C: Safari modality to wear a pink hat with "idiot" written on it to meet lad B Laughing

Anyone up for the challenge????
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhhhh, I'll say bad idea most of the time. It could probably be done safely, but I would suggest no most of the time.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic