SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Keith Richards snorts his Dad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All sorts of backpedalling today, 'specially as Disney has banned him from promoting the new 'Pirates of the Carribean' film, where he has a cameo appearance as Jack Sparrow's dad, Ironic, as Johhny Depp's character always was Keith by other means, to me, complete with all the gubbins in his hair, and the confident slur.

Quote:
the 63-year-old veteran of tequila breakfasts and drug marathons described how he once sampled his father's ashes mixed with cocaine. "The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father,"

Shocked

LINKY

Lock me down and coat me in jackboots if its been up before, but 'search' didn't find it.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty screwed up if you ask me...
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangely, at this point I'm watching Super Password on the Game Show Network, and the first two clues are 'ridiculous' and 'nose'.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adds a whole new dimension to the term "nose job". Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Roycropper,

Depp acknowledges that Sparrow is largley based on Richards.

Quote:
. . . described how he once sampled his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

Allegedly a joke:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-04-03-keith-richards_N.htm?csp=34
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh come on, now ... How many of us HAVEN'T snorted our father's ashes?
Show of hands...............Oooops, never mind Embarassed

starstarstarstar
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, just saw this. He might be onto something there. Seriously though, it's probably BS. One of the great music industry myths was started by KR himself, the one about having his blood replaced. Never happened. He just likes to toy with the press. And rightly so.

There are some great quotes in that link though:
Keith Richards wrote:
"Someone put strychnine in my dope....."
"I was number one on the Who's 'Likely To Die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list."
"She'll live, the boys will die."
"But that's the way it is. I mean, shit, Keith Richards has got to do everything once."

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Jayne Cobb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard a good story about Keith Richards from a good friend of mine. He said a couple years back, he'd went to a Stones concert, and they'd be playing, and all of a sudden, Keith would start playing another song, right in the middle of the current one, so some roadie would run out there pointing on a sheet of paper, and Keith would get back on the right song. My friend said that Keith did this two or three times during the concert. My friend claimed that Keith was clean at the time, that it was just all the years of drug abuse.

Which reminds me of something my dad said about another musician, Ozzy Osbourne. Dad said that the reason you couldn't understand anything Ozzy said when he was on The Osbournes was because, "He'd done way too much LSD and Satan worshiping back in the 70's"

"please Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, i got the informations you sent to me, it guite ok, the church i attend here is a batist church and am a bastis per say , Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, please be praying for me, and i will also." ~ "Minister. K0fi B@l@ Ad@mu"
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dad's ashes were dumped into the ocean. Years later, I was swimming, and swallowed some saltwater. Does that count? I still can't play guitar though. Me myself, have a reservation with the local landfill.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see that Keith isn't suffering any ill effects after falling out of the coconut tree.

Falling out of a coconut tree is very much like making love to a beautiful woman... you initially scale the heights in search of your nuts and the end product is a milky substance and a headache.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayne Cobb wrote:
Ozzy Osbourne.

When he nearly killed himself on a quad bike, Alice Cooper made the comment 'Who in their right minds would let Ozzy on a quad?' His last edition of greatest hits nearly included his wife.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Nice to see that Keith isn't suffering any ill effects after falling out of the coconut tree.

Which is a damn good thing. I believe it was a bit touch and go there for a while, but fortunately the medical experts had everything under control:
Quote:
"They cut my head, brain, skull open, went in and pulled out the crap, and put some of it back again."

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand why everyone is so up in arms over this thing. I think it's the coolest thing in the world. Next time I talk to my (80 year old) Dad, I'll ask him if I can snort some of his ashes. It will be like getting a recharge.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is by definition the problem with being Keith Richards. No matter what he says, everyone regards him as so crazy/messed up from drugs that they think he's just nutty enough to actually snort his dad's ashes! I feel sorry for the guy, he can't win just for being himself.

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic