SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Big Brother Africa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poor-R
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This scam made me laugh. The very idea of spending a couple of months in Lagos, Nigeria.Got a few crap thumbnail pics from the idiot but sad to say, never did get a phone call. Looks like I will be stuck here in the South of France for the summer.
Soliciting for individual to represent thier individual country in the forth coming BIG BROTHER AFRICA TV SHOW, which is to held in Nigeria, on the 2nd of July, 2007. Please all interested applicant should please, provide us with this informations, INDIVIDUAL VERIFICATION FORM

Name:� Phat Whanka III

Other Name:�� People call me all kinds of names!!!

Next of Kin:�.. Elizabeth Windsor (II)

Sex:���.. Yes once I did have it, my son!

Home Town:�. A town like Alice

Height:�..Short Arse

Eye Colour:���. One blue, one brown and the one in the middle of my forehead is orage/red

Complextion:�� Jaundiced

Blood Group:��. Well I rather like Alice Cooper

Send your Reply to [email protected] Thanks, Mr. Lucak Sumouka, BIG BROTHER AFRICA CO-ODINATOR NIGERIA

Big Brother Africa CONGRATULATION !!! You have been selected to represent your Country in the forth coming Big Brother Game Show, Which is taken up on the 2nd of July, 2007 in Nigeria, and it is going to last for three months Please keep update for your chance of winning $45,00000 dollars And we are still processing your request, please note that the requirements and an house mate will be sent to you in 48hour, so keep update. Thanks, Mr. Lucak Sumouka, BIG BROTHER AFRICA CO-ODINATOR NIGERIA
Big Brother Africa REQUIREMENTS TO BE MEANT AS AN HOUSE MATE As an applicant for the forth coming BIG BROTHER AFRICA TV SHOW, coming up 2nd July 2007, Each house mate was selected from 18 others Africa Countries. Requirements as an house mate representing your country. (1) As an house mate, you are expected to arrive the house camp, which will be released before 28th of June, 2007 (2) As an house mate, you will be require to come alone with a member of your family on the arrival day. (3) As an house He/She must be able to speak English Language. (4) As an house mate, you must scan your international passport and two copies of your passport photograph must be sent to us,to enable us start the processing of your immigration passport to Nigeria. (5) As an house mate, You are expected to pay the sum of $600 dollar to show the firmness in you and this fund will be allocated you the very day you arrive house, as allowance while in BIG BROTHER HOUSE Thanks, Mr. Lucak Sumouka, BIG BROTHER AFRICA CO-ODINATOR NIGERIA

Thanks Big Brother, I do not have a passport, but will apply for one today, my friend Nancy Reagan tells me it will only take a week. Here are 2 photos of me (# sent photos of Prince Philip), I hope they are what you need. Phat Whanka

You better hurry up with that Phat Whanka

Sorry but I do not understand this e-mail??????? Phat Whanka

You said you were going to send your passport and a scan document of your scan international passport to us,

I said that I do not have a passport, but I sent to application for one off today and it will take a week to 10 days to arrive. Phat Whanka

Dear Phat Whanka, You are holding us from processing your immigration Passport, we saw you picture and thats exact the people Big Brother wants in is house, So Mr.Phat Whanka, When are you Paying your Money, Only with that start we can start the immigration papers and your ticket down here, your picture have been printed, for us to start processing, but you not making payment is holding us back, because if you don�t pay we cann�t pump our money on it here after which you can be reached what are we going to do then?. So Phat Pay up. Thanks

Hello BB, Please give you address so that I can send you the enterance fee. I should have my passport by next friday. Can i bring my dog Sweti Ganads with me? I have never been apart from my Sweti Gonads and do not think I could spend upto 3 months and not have my Sweti Gonads with me. I would break my heart. He is a great dog and well trained. He can even do trick, so would be great on T.V. I�ve attached a photo (# sent a photo of Lassie) of him. Regards, Phat Whanka

Phat Whanka, You have a cute pet, well there is entramce fee address; Reciever; Mr. Lucak Samouka Reciever Address, 25, Ohoro Street, off benson cresent. Sender requirement > > Name; ����. Country:��.. Address:��. Amount sent;�����.. An a scan document of pay slip should be scan to us, for proper verification of payment > > Thanks>

Hello BB, So can I bring my Sweti Gonads dog with me?? Also you failed to include your full address, there is no city, country or post code. Regards, Phat Whanka

Attn:Phat Whanka How are you today? I suppose fine. I got your email and i understand your plight. I want to express here that as soon as you are able to meet up with the requirement of the board, you will be a proud house mate in the big brother africa tv show. > > Everything seem to be working in your favour now and all you need do is to make payment for $600 to show ur firmess in this program. Remeber that any money you pay would be returned to you when you finally arrive the house as allowance. This payment should be effected immediately after you receive this email wih the following details. Make the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. WESTERN UNION DETAILS FOR PAYMENT RECIEVER�S NAME:ADEWALE IBRAHIM (OUR ACOUNT OFFICER) RECEIVER�S ADDRESS:41, TEXTILE MILL ROAD, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE NIGERIA. AMOUNT TO BE SENT:$600 USD. After payment you are to forward to me a scanned copy of the payment slip from western union and also send me the following information for immediate confirmation. SENDER�S NAME: SENDER�S ADDRESS: AMOUNT SENT: MTCN: TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER(IF ANY): > > As soon as we get confirmation of payment you would be given further instructions on how everything is to look like. > > Please remember to also send us a scanned copy of your international passport and two other passport photograph for your processing and verification. Please provide your phone number to enable us contact you in case of urgency. I will be expecting your payment as soon as possible. Best Regards, Mr.Lucak Sumouka

Dear BB, Thank you for the update of of your info. You still have not said if it is possible for me to bring my dog Sweti Gonads with me or not. Regards, Phat Whanka

Yes it is, thanks

Hi BB, Thanks. I have been watching Big Brother on YOUTUBE.com and have seen that you have to share a bed a lot of the time with other house mates and it is often with the same sex. I don�t know about you, but here in the South that is very bad. I would love to be on show, but not if I have to share a bed with another man. I will only do it, if you guarantee I get to share a bed with a woman. She must be aged between 18-25, slim, good looking with nice breasts and butt. If this is good with you, please send me a photo of her in your reply. If this is not possible then I will not be able to be on your show. Regards, Phat Whanka

Attn: Phat Whanka, You will be only allow to do that once in a week, as soon as your house mate requirement is mealt than you will be having a chance in Bigbrother house this season. > > Hope in hearing from you as soon as possible. Thanks Mr. Lucak Samouka Bigbrother Africa Co-ordinator +2348059987711

Attn: Phat Whanka, Weren�t you supposed to sent us your number as regards to your request Tha

Hello BB, Send you what number. I asked for your guarentee and a couple of photos, so to make it a legal contract. You did not comply with my wishes, so I will not do the show, because i will not sleep with a man. Regards, Phat Whanka

Attn Phat Whanka How are you today, we have been waiting for your compliment, are you suppose to make your payment to enable us start the immigration visa.you only have less than one week as an house mate to meet to the requirement of the board. if only you are still interested on the show. Thanks Lucak Samouka Bigbrother Tv Game Show Co-ordinator.

Dear BB, I�m still waiting for your guarentee and photographic proof. So to make it a legal contract. My passport�s now arrived and once I have the said guarentee I will e-mail a copy of it to you and send you the entrance fee. Without said guarentee, I would not be willing to take part in your T.V. show. Regards, Phat Whanka

Dear BB, You have not reply to me, about if you wil meet my conditions. I have my new passport and the $600 ready. If you do not want me on your show, let me know, because the $600 will buy me a new pair of ski and the snow here in Miami is nice and deep and I could use a new set of skis. Regards, Phat Whanka

Attn Phat Whanka what are the conditions as discribe by you in your last mail Thanks Mr. Lucak Samouka

Dear BB, I refer you to my previous e-mails: � Hi BB, Thanks. I have been watching Big Brother on YOUTUBE.com and have seen that you have to share a bed a lot of the time with other house mates and it is often with the same sex. I don�t know about you, but here in the South that is very bad. I would love to be on show, but not if I have to share a bed with another man. I will only do it, if you guarantee I get to share a bed with a woman. She must be aged between 18-25, slim, good looking with nice breasts and butt. If this is good with you, please send me a photo of her in your reply. If this is not possible then I will not be able to be on your show. Regards, Phat Whanka� and �Hello BB, Send you what number. I asked for your guarentee and a couple of photos, so to make it a legal contract. You did not comply with my wishes, so I will not do the show, because i will not sleep with a man. Regards, Phat Whanka�

I hope this clears the matter up and I look forward to your guarentee with proof.
Warmest regards,
Phat Whanka

Attn Whanka Hope you understand the content of your mail, well as demanded by you sleeping or sharing bed the the opposite house is not the matter, will you be ganrantee the chance of winning the prize as the last house mate living in Bigbrother house. We will just look for an house mate that possess the characters as discribe by you, provided you ganrantee us will be in the show, and the requirement will be meet So when are you meeting up to the requirements? Thanks for understanding. Thanks Mr. Lucak Samouka

Hi BB, O.K. Once you send your written guarentee and photos of the house mate, I�m to share a bed with, I will send you a copy of my passport ans the Western Union slip for the collection of the $600 entrance fee. Regards, Phat Whanka

My Dear Phat Whanka, We can ganrantee any house mate of an house mate who he or she will be sharing bed with, but the only thing we can do is to let they communicate frequenly and get any house mate of tthier choice, we don�t do that, it is not part of the game We are sorry, we can�t meet your plint. the only thing that is allow is if you want an house, that you wish to share bed with to and approach her. simple That is one of the rules in the game. from the way you sound it seens you are not interested in this year game show. Thanks,

Dear BB, If you can not meet my simple demands then I will have to go out this weekend and spend the $600 I took out of the bank to send to you. Have a good show. Regards, Phat Whanka

Attn. Phat Whanta, I believe you know at the end of the show the winning house mate will be leaving the house the sum $400,000 cash, so you been a part of the house mate you will be having the chance of winning the money Your demand is quit difficult, never the less, did you got the already selected female house mate picture, so make a choice from the least. Hope in hearing from you soon, Thanks

Hi BB, Thanks. I will let you chose my Big Brother bed mate. Send me a mail stating her name , photo (Over 50k) and the fact that when I have to share a bed it will only ever be with her.This will make it nice nad legal. In reply I will send a copy of my passport and the Western Union slip. Regards, Phat Whanka.. ps. If you can send the the deatails in the next few hours you can have my entrance fee before the weekend, otherwise it will have to be Thursday, because I�m very busy with euthanaisa

Mr. Phat Whanka, Here are some already selected female house mate picture, from various countries, for your notices

Attn. Phat Whanta, I believe you know at the end of the show the winning house mate will be leaving the house the sum $400,000 cash, so you been a part of the house mate you will be having the chance of winning the money Your demand is quit difficult, never the less, did you got the already selected female house mate picture, so make a choice from the least. Hope in hearing from you soon, Thanks

Dear BB, Thanks. I will let you pick my Big Brother Bed Mate. Send me a photos of her (over 50k) and her name, stating that I will only ever have to share a bed with her. This will make it nice and legal for the both of us. I will then send a copy of my passport and the payment slip from Western Union. Have a great weekend. Regards, Phat Whanka

Mr.Phat Whanka What are the kind of features you want your female house mate partner to possess? State the feature and some of the female house mate of this special feature will be scan and sent to you, with thier individual details Thanks Mr. Lucak Samouka Bigbrother Co-oriditor

Dear BB, I would like my female bed mate to be aged between 18-25, slim, blonde and and non-smoker. Thank you for your understanding. Regards, Phat Whanka

Attn: Phat Whanka Here is a already garanted house mate, with her picture Detail information Name: Ethel Mythe Location: Uk Age: 23years Height: 4.5ft Address, 145, Wasuop , marindo uk Tel: +447045710858 Here are the required informations about her, you can call her for formal introduction, when are you sending your scan picture and the payment for us to send you a ganrantors letter and you are expected to print out this letter, becuase it will be requested of you on the day of your arrival to Bigbrother house. Thanks for understanding, Mr. Lucak Samouka Bigbrother Co-oriditor

Dear BB, thanks. I have attached a copy of my passport. I need to put my computer into service after I write this e-mail and then I will go to the Western Union office. You will have to wait until nextweek when I get my computer back for me to send you the Western Union slip. If you need the entrance fee sooner, you can phone me and I will give you the MTCN details. Regards, Phat Whanka

Attn: Phat Whanka How are You today, We have seen your passport, and where is the entrance fee, once the entrance fee is paid, you will be sent a guarantors letter, and each house mate are expected to print it out, it will be requested from you on the day of your arrival to bigbrother house, Reply as soon as possible, Thanks Lucak Samouka Bigbrother Africa Tv Game Show Co-ordinator [email protected]

AUTO-REPLY Due to my computer�s cex drive being broken,it is now in for repair, I will not be on e-mail for the next week. For any urgent matters please phone me. Regards, Mr Phat Whanka
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait!!
You don't need the lad to phone you to carry this one on. Wink Lads are sometimes loathe to use the phone as they hate spending their own money. Personally, I like a lad who doesn't phone - it's easier to keep everything to email.
Just email him and tell him you've now got your drive fixed and you're now willing to pay.

Time to start sending him down to the WU office!!!

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Poor-R Nice work. Funny answere and good job of stringing that mugu along Very Happy

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

received that same mail, good job baiting, keep his arse going, send him
western union, lots of good work for him their.

cheers

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
zombie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great baiting there poor-r. I nearly bust a rib laughing when you mentioned you were busy with euthanasia over the weekend Laughing
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once took the time to fill out that form, then I sent it... and the email bounced. Crying or Very sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic