SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

If only I could bait straight

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent off one of my wacko responses and I got this back Laughing It's nice to hear them calling themselves the abusive names I used

Let's see how far I can go Very Happy

Quote:
Attention :Mr Dav|d All0ys|us Br3nt,

I am inreceipt of your response and the contain noted.

I will help you to make sure the bastard criminals are proscuted accourding to the Law.
In this respect i have written to the Area command interpol head Headquater of Lagos State and i have also spoken to the AIG incharge concerning your matter.

He has promise me to handle the case and get the scum criminals to book.You are hereby required to send the informations of the criminals, asper their full name,Email addresses and telephone number to the Head of Operation Area D INTERPOL Lagos State .Address to ,

Chief Registrar
Head of Operation
Area D Interpol Lagos Nigeria.
Email :[email protected]

Make sure you state the amount the bastard criminals has stolen from you.The AIG will give order to get them arrested not only proscute then ,but recover your money or anytthing they have bought with your money.

Be-informed to act immediately as i have directed.

Dr Uch3 Wi||son Go3rg3.
Director Foreign Remittance
Due Process Dept.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I ... Email :[email protected]

@GP - did you try http://outgun.com Question
Goes to "OUTGUN.COM MAILSPACE SERVICE"
Signed up, just to see where it went to & ended up with
another free email addy Twisted Evil
(only 5MB for e-mail storage, though)

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I just love that type of response.

It looks like you you have a very active mugu. Its so hard to bait tnem with out having a wicked plan behind, Cool

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I salute you

Yes I'm a newb

Yes, i can only gaze upon such heights, but
what brill fun

lol:
Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am nothing compared with other baiters here Nanny

The point is - we all bait differently and bring our own character and personality into what we do and that is what is so damaging to the Lads

After going along my path of insanity, if this Lad meets a straight baiter he'll fall into their trap with relish

My reply has told the Lad I want to pay for 15 minutes alone in a cell with a baseball bat with the scammer, because I know that others have been allowed to do it after paying a bribe. Of course I am acting insanely angry.

1. I am offering to pay money
2. He knows I am behaving stupidly, blinded by anger
3. I am feeding him disinformation that the police will allow victims to exact personal retribution for a bribe - that'll give him pause for thought.

This is not my most insane bait by a long way - but that will be for later Very Happy

Nice spot jj - I have bookmarked it for when I want to play an oga Thumbs up

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, my lad gave up on WU and transferred the money! Now I just need to pay him 9,000 pounds! (He's getting more enthusiastic with every upgrade!) Baiting stright is sorta fun. And easier to remember whats going on. I do NNOT know how you crazies keep so many stories straight. Razz

I think bank forms next. Also: alan got fed.

How long until he tell me not to xfer into that account, I wonder.
(I learned not to tell them the account is dead, let them tell me... it might take different amounts of time, and being wrong could be irksome.)

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic