SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lawrence Smith - You give love a bad name!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Polly Purebread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there! I'm new to the computer world, and was almost believing this guy, not, then he asked for money of course. I have no idea what to do here, but would really enjoy getting some revenge!

Lawrence Smith- U give love a bad name!

So, a really good looking man, (tanned, dark eyes, short brown curly hair, all styled nice, all buff) calls himself Lawrence Smith, says he's 32 and a Leo, gets ahold of me on myspace.
I tried to look at his profile to see who he was but can't be found on myspace search, so that made me suspicious, must be a fake page for his profile he sent? And nothing on fake profile works either. It also only has scammers listed as friends, bunch of girls trying to sell bogus stuff, I assume his real friends. He immediately says he loves me forever and wants to marry me!? lol. I feel so special, tehe Oh also, right after he gets ahold of me, I suddenly am apparently selling stuff from phone cards, to knock-off Gucchi bags, to Target gift cards. Luckily my friends know me better and let me know right away so I could stop selling this crap, lol. I asked him about his screwed up page, no answer?
He continues to grill me for info, at first I give him none. He says he has a sister Clara Smith, 24, a table dog? Whatever that breed is. He couldn't tell me. His profile says he's from New York. He told me he's busy selling BMW's and Jeeps in Madrid, Spain. Says he's staying at the Hilton, there is no Hilton there yet, so switches Hotel names. Has Lawrence auto sales in England also, he says that's his business. And also lives in Florida? The guy must really get around. Some days he's been in diff countries at the same time? Pretty good, must have magic shoes? He says his mom lives in England and is British, his dad lives in Florida, American, he looks spanish or something. And has a son Corey ABOUT 9 yrs old he thinks? lol His dad has a yacht also, wow.
So he continues to say he loves me forever in bad english, strange phrases for a Brit-American his whole life? And wants to come and see little'old'me here in Canada. Problem he has is, he's doing business over there, just spent all his money to ship his cars, lost his bank card and credit card. Says he was there for 3 weeks and only brought $1500, that best hotel in Madrid must be really cheap?
So he'd like my account to wire money directly from his bank manager, so he can come here. I wouldn't give it to him and he got really upset, and was angry I was blowing off true love for my Bank info. lol Said he'd never talk to me again, I was like OK. If you can't love me w/o my bank account OK BYE! Then of course he got right back to me, didn't want to lose out on true love over that, so left it alone for a good 10 mins. Then right back at it, can't I trust the man that will love and take care of me forever, how can I be so heartless when all he wants is to be w/ me and marry me? lol
So I told him if he really wants his bank mgr to wire me some money he could wire it to Western Union, just as easy, I'll pick it up there? Well of course that just won't work, said there's no Western Union over there, I say oh ya! Their world wide man! So I looked it up even and gave him the address in Madrid!
But of course his bank mgr can only wire to my account, he won't wire to Western Union, to difficult, I say oh no! It'd be even easier, don't even need an account number then? lol
Well again he goes into the don't you love me act, trying to make me feel guilty. Didn't work.
So next day he tries a new one. His beloved worker Simon, is stuck in South Africa selling cars of course, and his Visa will expire in 2 days and needs to get out of the country now! Of course w/ no cards he can't get money to him, could I please help just this once, and send the poor soul $200 to get out of the country? Not sure how you get out of there and get to the States on $200, must be hell of a good flight deal? Why can't I find seat sales like that? damn. I asked him why his bank mgr can't wire money to his friends account? Again he acts all mad at me, I say goodbye again forever.
Well course he gets back to me, keeps trying, keeps sayin stuff like how his dad and son love me already and can't wait until we get married! I actually gave him my # for his dad or son to call and talk to me, never did, lol. Didn't think it would hurt, ohoh. Stupid me. Also gave him my address so he could send me that money if he really wanted? Bad idea I found out now. I know stupid, I had straight A's in University even, but new at this scam shit and what can hurt or not hurt someone. Damn.
Anyway, he keeps tryin to get that account info, I keep sayin no, then I think he starts to give up, but now only wants nude pics from me for now, just until he can get here, lol. I didn't give him that either. Then he got really mad, starts telling me what a horrible person I am, I tell him what he is, he finally gets mad enough to tell me off and I delete him.
But, my warning here is I've met thousands of men in my day, and this guy is the smoothest talker I've ever met. He knows what a girl wants to hear and obviously has no concious or morales because he will say whatever it takes to get you to believe and do what he wants. He is very good and well practiced, I wonder how many women have fallen for this lovesick puppy that just needs a little help w/ bank info? Scary. All of this happened within 3 days, he's fast and smooth.
His emails are [email protected] or [email protected] any help to get payback on this prick would be greatly appreciated! Ladies look out for this one! He already has friends trying same thing now, dumbass'.

So can I ask about 500 friends to email him also? That should keep him busy for abit? Any safe way to spam the spammer/scammer? If they delete/block his email address after, would it be safe? Or does that just help them w/ email address'? Any ideas? Please let me know! I really want to teach this guy a lesson on why he shouldn't prey on women. Oh also, anything I can do to help protect myself for the info I did give him? I'm moving soon, so wasn't to worry about the address, and ph won't accept overseas calls now, and he knows my email. I don't think he'll come see me now, lol But wonder what he could do w/ that info? Please help and give me ideas! Let's fry this guy for all the ladies out there! Fun! Thanx for your time! Paula
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I'm glad you had enough smarts to realise it was a scammer. Can you psot up his pictures and email headers for us to peruse over?

Paula69 wrote:
but now only wants nude pics from me for now, just until he can get here, lol.

Scary stuff!! They want them to blackmail you with so you'll send the money. "Give me $500 or I'll post them all over the net". It's a growing part of the scammer's arsenal. Anyways, glad to see you made it here and that you didn't send the scum any money Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry! I deleted everything from him! I tried to copy the pics but couldn't, he's very good looking if it is him. Probably not.
And so no, don't have email headers either, not sure what that is? But deleted everything anyway, sorry.
If I do hear from him again, I doubt it, told him what I thought, I'll post it though! Thanx for your help anyway! Have a great Easter!
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wayne
I have a whole arsenal of tiffany teen photos to use, maybe I'll send it some?
what do you think?

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to try something like that then TBH, the best course of action would be to get someone who looks average, who doesn't look like they'd be the kind to take naked pictures. You want the scammer to think he's getting the upper hand by persuading her to strip and that she'll be so scared he'll post them that she'll pay him. Maybe find someone a little less obvious. But good plan Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I like it here already! Don't know ya! But I like the way U think! Keep the ideas comin boys! And thanx for the help!
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is nothing. You should see the ideas we get after a few beers Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well so someone's trying to get into myspace, I warned them not to screw w/ me, I posted all over my sites, working on forums, I have alot.
Then someone tried breaking into myspace when I told them to leave me alone, so now I have RCMP, International Crimes on their ass. People should learn not to mess w/ me I hope? I told them I'll keep going further if they do! Feel free to help spread the word! I'm mad now! Thanx guys!
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as you haven't already been told this, read the stickies and sign up for a mentor. Then you can learn how to give the lads seven shades of hell Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody, can you tell me how to post the pic?
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://photobucket.com/

Create an account, upload it and then copy n paste the location.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope this works..

Yay there he is, isn't he a cute asshole, if it's even a him, or her, who knows
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well instead of TT I might use something else. I have from some old baits at least 20 pics of differing varieties. I agree a few beers does bring up some great ideas. I might have to have a think, only on my first. Laughing

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

Polly Purebread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx again good people! Well, I reported the email add's to myspace, hotmail, Yahoo, RCMP, U guys, and about 10 forums all w/ pic and email add's, so I'm thinkin they got the message? Nobody's tried messing w/ myspace today. They sure kept me busy yesterday, I kept getting locked out they tried getting password so many times, so I kept changing. Seems like they gave up now? I hope? So must have moved on to new names and new girls by now. Damn, still wish I would have kept the header thing. OWell, I hope someone gets them sometime. IN the last 12 hrs there's been about 10 profiles deleted off myspace friends, I think they were his friends. So I think we're making slow progress w/ these freaks? lol Well, CHEERS! Thanx again! Happy Easter!
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well having been loaded with tons of female photos the selection process was difficult. I selected a 7.5 out 10 girl from a previous bait, so we will wait to see what this Lawrence arsehole says about himself. This might be some fun as I've never played a female character before. Hopefully he is as dumb as some of those mugu's. I might need a female viewpoint. Any takers - Paula? There is nothing better than fixing up an arsehole! Especially one who deserves it.

Polly Purebread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know K? He's trying hard to prove he's not a scammer now? OMG what if I was wrong? Let me know what happens? please, he's trying hard to prove who he is, I saw lots of pics, I'm sure their real and it is his pic now? WHat if I'm ruining some innocent guys life?? I'm freakin out! Help!
What do I do? WHat if he is who he says? He says he's back in US now, gave me more info, shit
He's sending lots of info today, have a new email, whats a header? This guys really screwin w/ my head, what if he is real?
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Save this getting clogged in the thread, I've PM'ed you

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the email headers from his yahoo account supplied by Paula.

Quote:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from web58603.mail.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.236.201]) by bay0-mc7-f21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:06:05 -0700
Received: (qmail 90224 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Apr 2007 22:06:05 -0000
Received: from [196.1.179.219] by web58603.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:06:05 PDT
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Apr 2007 22:06:05.0818 (UTC) FILETIME=[C5DA95A0:01C77897]

Seem to resolve to Farnham in UK. Paula has told me that he is supposed to be in USA when he wrote the last email.

Polly Purebread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey just wondering, while we're trying to figure this guy out, is there a way to make this thread more private incase he finds it and knows we're onto him? Just wondering, or wondered if I should delete for now?
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These don't go to google so just leave it for now. Remember this site and others like it are for victims or potential victims to use. Scammers are too stupid Laughing

Polly Purebread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

U guys are so smart! I lost him now, not sure what he's up 2? Maybe he's busy w/ new friends?
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make no mistake, the guy in the pictures is not the person with whom you are corresponding. This is a west african scammer.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Polly Purebread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol ya that's the general opinion, damn eh, any way I could stalk the guy in the pic? He is kinda cute? lol
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh look... a baiter turned cyber-stalker!

I got an idea Polly; stalk me! I mean, I'm not as schmatt as some of the guys in here. Hell I'm not cute either! But I make damn good waffles.

Seriously, I'm trying to get into this type of baiting. If this dude sends you any more stuff, just gimme his address. I got some WICKED plans.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With all due respect Mr Jedi thanks for your WICKED plans, there is a plan in place and we don't want to rock the boat just now. We will shout for the cavalry when required. Thank you just the same Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic