SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A return to baiting after a loooooong absence

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy all,

Last time I baited was in 2004. Work, life, injury kept me away from it... but I always missed the fun.

So now I'm back. A little rusty, I think, so 16 simultaneous straight baits will have to do until I'm back in form. Twisted Evil

Just wanted to say hi to the (very few) familiar faces from the olden days. Crying or Very sad

Oh, and I don't know who was the first to come up with it, but the lad conference call modality was a stroke of genius. Didn't take long to put Kishkish SAM together with Skype and a bag of idiots' phone numbers. No deads yet, but I'll keep you posted. Cool

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back JB. You're (so far) the second long-time-away member to return today Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Shiv. Out of curiosity, who is the other prodigal? I hadn't noticed anything like that today.

Oh, and thanks for the polite relocation. One does get rusty...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106989

Shiver's scammer trophies.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It certainly has been a while since you were here regularly. Before my time, but welcome back. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks 8 - funny how quick the fun has returned, even after almost 3 years.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By heck! we're dusting off the big guns, must be a fight coming up soon.

Welcome home... read the stickies, bait safe (heard it before?) get a mentor.....ducks quickly!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Blue Dragon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Join the club. I used to be baiting years ago. A bunch of other stuff came up and didn't have time. Now I'm back.
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings to both of you. It won't be long before you're wondering where you're spare time went Wink

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been there. Wrote the book on it. Looks like I'm writing a whole new chapter. Laughing

Even when my rule is, no more than 5 minutes a day for each of these morons, when you have 16 on the hook, it adds up.

And hey, it's not often you find a hobby that benefits from heavy drinking! Very Happy

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
... injury kept me away ...

Jen Derbender wrote:
... heavy drinking

This is beginning to make sense. Wink Wink
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool

Actually, it was (sober) soccer that did me in. Long story.

battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn man, will you look at blue dragon! what a post whore!

It's great when old members return. I think we should go on a mission to hunt some of them down and force them to come back here.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya Jen, very long time no see. BTW, I'm still scrubbing my eyes out from those photos.

Good to see you back.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, do tell! jump_4_joy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Back! Always happy so see members from the class of 04

starstarstarstar
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never heard of you, must be a noob trying to pull a fast one Laughing, welcome back.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all. Very happy to be back.

@Dio: glad I'm not the only one who remembers that awfulness. Even thinking about it makes me queasy, three years on.

@419weas: trust me. You really don't want to know... :yikes:

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So true. Weasel, take Jen's word for it.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic