SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange one - Clueless Scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a quick search and couldn't find any info. I just received this Gmail in my catcher account. Since it's gmail, I can't trace it...

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.58.229; Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:41:14 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [72.14.204.225]
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta172.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 72.14.204.225 (EHLO qb-out-0506.google.com) (72.14.204.225) by mta172.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 03 Apr 2007
14:41:13 -0700
Received: by qb-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id z8so3552605qbc for <[email protected]>; Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:=
Received: by 10.115.60.1 with SMTP id n1mr2434387wak.1175636473311; Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.60.17 with HTTP; Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:41:08 +0200
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To:
Subject: contact my secretary

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Chile. Presently I'm in Chile for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name is Mr Ibrahim adam
,Email' ([email protected] )ask him to send you the total $800.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr. Ibrahim and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,

so feel free to get in touch with Mr Ibrahim adam and he will send the
amount to you without any delay.
With best regards,

Definitely a strange one... would a lad really be that naive and sign up a Gmail Account that refers to Jokester and Jokenator. I doubt it. Smells like a foul badger to me... especially knowing that Gmail can't be traced.

Then again. BADgers are on the endangered list. Perhaps this is an angry lad trying to get revenge on us baiters so he's like new breed of BADgers with mugu blood.

I'll put him on Open Season... so feel free to hunt him down.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a sort of lad ASEM. I get them regularly.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and still crying out meles meles? Very Happy It's indeed an ASEM that's been making the rounds for - at least - more than a year. No, it's not a badger. No, it's not a lad "testing" victims. It's a perfectly ordinary format. It always is.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic