SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got this and dont know to do with it.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scammerbammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in one of my catcher addies and not sure what to do with it. There is about 20+ addresses in the cc address line and sent by Milagr0 Bent0n" <[email protected]> with this suject line

If it is someone here, WHY? I dont know if the the other 20+ addies (and dont want to know) are eaters also.

Maybe it's because I'm sick and not in my right mind ( or more normal mind ) I dont need any help in spotting scammers thank you very much. Yes I did receive an email from and yes I know its a scam and thank you for help.

I am taking my sick hindy and going back to my spinning bed and praying for a quick death.

Quote:
PEOPLE!!!
PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS. IT'S A NIGERIAN 419 SCAM AND JUST DELETE IT AND ANY OTHERS THAT YOU GET.
IF YOU WANT PROOF THEN GO TO WWW.419EATER.COM AND READ ALL ABOUT IT.

On 3/31/07,
My Dear,

Compliments of the day to you,for my safety and security of my future,I am making this proposal to you for your assistance,and as well our mutual benefit. This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour it against your will.

I am , 21 years old and the only survival Daughter of my late parents .
My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during one of his business trips abroad on the 10 December. 2005.
Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle who travelled with him at that time.
But God knows the truth! My mother died last year November ist on a car accident.living me an orphan.
Though Before the death of my late father on the 10th of December, 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he has the sum of tree million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$3.500,000) deposited in a bank here in Abidjan which he use the name of her only Daughter which is me as next of kin to the deposit.
He further told her that he deposited the money with my name as the next of kin, and finally told her to tell me where to find the documents of the deposit which he said was in possession of his lawyer in sealed documents held by him and asked me to collect it from him and all the necessary documents to this fund. I am just 21 years old and a first year university undergraduate and really don't know what to do from here.

Now I want a trust worthy person who can help me to transfer this money and provide an account overseas where I can transfer this wealth.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life together with that of my Mummy.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly take me as your own and help me.
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?please we need to be in one accord regarding this area,because it is the area that spoil things sometimes.

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that I can forward the document to you after we have agreed on the conditions for your assistance.
My life is not safe here and I need to be out of here as soon as possible because now that my father is dead and with me only as a girl, my uncles will be seeking to kill me so that they can have all my fathers properties.
I really don't want to struggle anything with them in terms of properties, but my presence will still be disturbing them.
thank God they are not aware of this deposit in the bank hence, I want to leave here as soon as you help me to lodge it into a safe account in your stable country and then send me some amount to enable me prepare to meet you. Without your help,I will find it difficult to travel and transfer it myself alone with my little or no experience.

I am waiting for your urgent reply with your contact phone number so that I can give you the contact of the bank were my late father deposited this money for you to contact them.

Thank's for your comprehension.

My sincere regards

You are noting but the son of a beach, hell is your place and you can not live you will die after reading this mail you fool. Judgement is already up you all and you will all die suddenly like a dog, there will not be any escape for any one of you that relay in hotting your fellow human. What ever you may do you can not run away from this reason is that you are only a human trying to fright against the anointed child of God, my God (KING JESUS CHRIST) will not let you go unpunished. - Mr.Sol0mon I. Nath@niel
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send it, with full headers to [email protected] You won't get a reply but he will deal with it.

Bad advice! - Zen (moderator)

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tommo, no, don't send it to Alan, he only deals with lad bank account details, there are no bank account details in that email.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank them for your warning and move on. Not like they were intentionally trying to insult your intelligence by sending you a warning. Rolling Eyes

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP Noted. No wonder he doesn't talk to me. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I got that one too. Not the standard warner format; normally it's not done in a bulk mailing.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it too.

Decided to ignore it.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received exactly the same text, too, and said "thank you, I�m trying to play around a little bit with her" or something like that...now reading this post I feel a little afraid that this warning wasn�t genuine. Now I wonder if there is any way how an average email-consumer like me could tell a sincere warning from a faked one - probably the scammers themselves "test" their victims by the thousands that way Neutral
I feel I was a bit stupid again...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
formula-t
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FrumpyBB... Lads don't test like that. Its a genuine warning although not of the standard type. I would suspect the lad CC'd instead of BCC'd and a baiter sent the warning out.

Next of Kin: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeednextofkin.xml
Lottery: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedlottery.xml
Business/Jobs/Employment: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedbusiness.xml
Misc: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedmiscellaneous.xml
RSS Reader: http://www.google.com/reader
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Now I wonder if there is any way how an average email-consumer like me could tell a sincere warning from a faked one

It's easy: Fake warnings don't exist. At least not those that would link to anti-419 resources. Scammers don't "test" their victims. Never. Ever.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

phew...thank you..my heart stood still for a second Embarassed

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Don says, it's not a lad.

It is a baiter who got your email addy's off the cc list and decided to warn everyone on the list.

The intent was good, but as warnings go, the shotgun emails to cc lists isn't effective.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FrumpyBB, Highly unlikely. The lads do sometimes test their victims, but not on the initial email, only when they are getting suspicious, and not like this. Why should they bother sending out 20 emails and then blow the gaff? That's 20 victims that will be harder to scam in the future.

The chances are that this is a baiter that received the mail, realised that they had the addresses of the other recipients and decided to warn them.

The 419eater standard advice is that victim warning needs training and backup over and above anything offered here. While victim addresses received in this way are low risk, there is always a chance that one of them is a single mother dying of cancer who has already lost everything. A baiter is not equipped to handle such a situation.

We do receive CC'd lists of addresses from time to time. The suggested modality is to PM them to a mod, who will ensure they are handled appropriately.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bulk warnings to CC lists can be handled by sending the email with the CC list to any mod, but it's not such a great idea to link Eater in a warning, in case any of the victims forward the warning to the lad. They come here for sure, but let's not invite them over. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your advice, especially to thud419 for telling me the standard procedure of warning victims.
I was only a bit upset because a few months ago when I was writing my very first "tests" I instantly received a warning from an experienced baiter from 419eater - I was a member by then - who invited me to reading his scambaits.
This baiter�s warning is a little different and an hour ago I was quite surprised to read that baiters sometimes themselves do not know what to think of some warning mails which were sent in the very best purposes.
So I continue to "date" Mrs. Yvette right now from my ordinary baiting account...was thinking of changing names first; no need to do it then.
Thank you once again

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got the same email myself this morning. Got a little concerned as the address it was sent to has only just been set up, & so far has only been used once, for an ongoing bait.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me, too...have opened that new account only a week before.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic