SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam bait manual for begginners. Good idea ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a suggestion !
Do you think it could be good to create a scambait manual for new comers where we will some advice found on this forum. Forum is good idea to talk and exchange idea but the information is completly spread and they is no organisation.
Sure there are the basic advices and the sticky (very useful Wink ) but probably many ideas can be collected and include in a document

The advantages are
- save time of new comers during training period
- It can become too a reference for all baiters.

In another way, perhaps it is dangerous if Lads discover it :p

Well, no so easy problem. What do you think about it ?

ASCENSION : Another myth. The cult so exaggerated with the Blessed Virgin is the product of a complex of culpability of Judaeo-christian civilization caused by its MISOGYNY. But the better they will forget the Blessed Virgin, the better they will treat their wives.

H7
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think such a manual would dampen things like independent thinking, imagination and phantasy. There is no "right way of baiting", make sure you don't give out any traceable details and then go and try to waste as much of their time as possible doing whatever springs to your mind. A lad twigs? Try another!

Invent stuff, make it up as you go, try out things, see what happens...share your results.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
doko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought about it too... Well, bait is more an art that a technic . Smile

ASCENSION : Another myth. The cult so exaggerated with the Blessed Virgin is the product of a complex of culpability of Judaeo-christian civilization caused by its MISOGYNY. But the better they will forget the Blessed Virgin, the better they will treat their wives.

H7
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the face of it, it sounds like a great idea.
However, with things the way they are, you'll read loads of 'unrelated' stuff which you'll stumble upon. This leads to a much broader understanding than you'd otherwise get.
Many a time I used to start reading the stickies only to end up rolling on the floor after following some link and reading yet another crazy bait.
Its also more fun.

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beginners Manual

1 Bait safe
2 Obey Don
3 go with the flow
4 Get a mentor
5 Read the stickies
6 Read the other postings
7 See 2
8 Use the search facility
9 Use Google
10 Don't worry about errors, blame your lad, global warming, sunspots etc.
11 Don't worry about losing your lad, learn, rinse, repeat
12 Go and have a cup of tea.
14 Don't rush
15 What happened to 13?
13 Ah here it is
16 Keep your e-mails short and sweet, don't do all the work
17 What, like you are?
18 Yes
19 Obey Don
20 Don't panic
21 Don't be afraid to ask questions (See 4)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

13 Baiting a lad is a bit like making love to a beautiful woman. We all do it differently, but the end result is usually the same.

I read the Karma Sutra once. They have to be kidding right?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
marty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

does anybody have a british passport template? i'm gonna have a stab at making one, or if anybody wants to help me out i'd appreciate it Very Happy
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd suggest two things:
1. Start your own thread
2. Don't send any passports or similar to a lad, he can recycle them

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi doko,

Maybe a good idea on your part.

Did you major in creative writing/literary syntax in college? If you did, perhaps you can write the manual by yurself. Big money to be had, you might even get to be 'on Oprah'---and it makes me weak in the knees to contemplate that.

cheerz, jervis tetch

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
but the end result is usually the same.

One falls asleep and the other feels slightly dissatisfied?

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlowFreddie -- you forgot: "PM Don with all questions, large and small. Best to ask twice to make sure he got the first one."

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. I have an autosuspend script running on my inbox.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Tommo--

I started reading it from the end first but never finished/started. They had a cig after boinking, he promised to phone her, but what-all before? Never mind. LOL.

cheerz---jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

He really is back! Shocked

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
... boinking,---

Is that the same as bonking but on a water bed?

Right click over the word bonking in the spell check facility and you get some interesting alternatives. I think I've done all of them! Shocked

Quote:
[Edit]Sorry for the duplicate post. Can't delete it.

Sorted. TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the plus side, a manual might be a much easier way to implement an Auto-baiter.
doko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of auto-bait. Razz Computers baiting lads Laughing We can create then the longstr computer bait competition Laughing

About the manual, I don't have special skill for writting. As you noticed, english is not my first language, so, not possible for me to write such manual in english Rolling Eyes
I another way, write it in the same way that "Gaslight: how to drive you ennemy crazy ? " giving some advices or some current used technic for baiting without forget to precise that readers are sure free (and encourage it) to create his own baiting way. Could be fun.

H7
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I like the idea of auto-bait...

Watch its birth HERE
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
... I read the Karma Sutra once. They have to be kidding right?

No. Why do you think so? Wink
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@KD

Isn't sex God's joke on humanity, and the Karma Sutra his blueprint? Still, I suppose it beats the alternatives.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic