SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sincerely to any vet UK baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello from across the pond, my brethren....My hat off to you--

As I have mentioned, USA network reporters Brian Ross and Chris Hansen have both infiltrated the lad-world on hidden cams. Makes for great tee-vee here in the colonies.

Is ANY investigative reporter from The UK looking into the 419 scam? Loyal Royal Subjects are just as vulnerable, enough said on that...I think it merits a major UK press article like the one in the Wash. Post this week. And an undercover-cam reverse scam.

The Lads somehow seem very willing to use London as a venue in many respects..Nothing new to you. My hat off to Shiver especially. The lads seem a tad more reluctant to situate themself/ have a 'bag-man' here in the USA.... And if they dare do, I'll be on their ass on that in a hot minute.!

I often see London and [icon for] Pounds involved in the scams--dumbsh*ts even know I am here in Yankland, or I soon let them know. Still amazes me how they talk in terms mostly of USD/Euros to Brits!

Just asking for positive UK feedback on this.. We're all in the same war. Amen on that.

cheerz---jervis tetch---mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's no suprise that dollars are always mentioned in scams. It is the international currency that all Africans understand. If you travel East from the UK (and outside of Europe) you'll find that many countries trade in dollars as well as their own currency. The lads naturally jump to the conclusion that if dollars are acceptable currency in their country, it must be acceptable everywhere.
There are exceptions to the dollar monopoly - go to the Far East and you can find places where Sterling is hot (Sri Lanka springs to mind).

I think that the reason why the lads hit the UK along with the US is down to the language that they share. Maybe the colonial past has some bearing but I think that most lads realise that if they have a letter written in English they can mail it to lots of countries and get a better chance of a result.

As for reporting of 419s in the UK. Over the past few years, it has made it's fair share of news.

http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?q=advance+fee+fraud&x=0&y=0&scope=all&edition=d&tab=all&recipe=all

At a guess, I would say it's pretty hard to catch any UK based scammer. The majority are immigrants who probably don't appear on the national register.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^We have a national register? Holy shit, I'm in trouble then as I'm not on it. What do I do? Is there a fee involved? If so can I pay by Western Union please Mr Blair?

The US$ is worth jack shit compared to the Euro/GBP at the moment, but don't tell the lads that. Sell, sell, sell! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo. If you're a law abiding citizen and you do so much as take a crap in this country, you're on a register.
Of course, of you're the sort of person who should not be in this country, commits crimes and is generally undesirable, the government seems to bend over backwards in inventing dumb ways to keep you anonymous and untraceable.

BTW. Tony prefers Moneygram. But only if you're paying for a Knighthood.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/points at the sign behind the bar

The sign at the bar wrote:
Patrons are reminded that this is a no politics establishment � thank you for not politicking

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it going ot be on TV or something? Can you rip it for us non-US peoples?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Phisher--

The info PM'ed to you as you know, and thanx for the reply. Hope it all helped on my part.

And let me remind others--see www.dateline.msnbc.com tonight April 3rd 'To Catch An ID Theft/ Con Man' for what appears to be a trip by Chris back to Africa on a multi-layered scam by the Lads.

cheerz--jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
msalice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if Dateline is aware of this profile? Hmm..

Long link removed - click here

Wink

Mod edit: Made a link to prevent blowout - Chester
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the things said on that show by Chris Hanson reveal a bit of naivete'. Much of it may be attributed to the "dumbing down' for viewers, but lots of stuff they say makes them look like morons. With a big fat buget like theirs, board members here could deliver a steady stream of mugus right into jail.

I could never do it, the temptation to off these scum would be too great.

The most buzz killing moment was when they go to the expense of tracking packages with hidden surveillance equipment and they use a simple rf strength bug to track it (which they lose) !!! All they needed was to go the extra step and use cell comm enabled gps units. They could've tracked the goods and had the location texted right to their phones !! The thieves had the gear in their possesion when the dateline schmos were running around announcing them selves all over town and the thieves SMUGGLED THE GEAR BACK INTO THE CUSTOMS OFFICE !!! Hansen and dateline got PAWNED !!!
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was profoundly saddening to see those victimse who got burned. The hatred that I have for these scum is running at 110 % right now.

When the lottery scammers try to justify their actions, the greediness factor always seems to be used. These love scammers have no such slimy rock to hide underneath. They seem pretty hard to effectively bait, too. Arrrrghhhh
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi herb sewell,

Yeah it was 'dumbed-down' but all in all a good report. I enjoyed it and even you--26 miles across the sea--would have to admit it wasn't bad.

And a look into the lads at work in a Cotonou net cafe as well. That's priceless, knowing they might be contacting ME at the moment!

Obviously 'the fix' is in, regarding how they got the package back to Benin Customs. No real surprise there. That Benin Police Chief--who only spoke French--probably makes what--the equivalent of $250USD a month honestly? No doubt the customs officers there make the same.

cheerz---jervis tetch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic