SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

5-a-side mugu football league modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone interested in making a 5-a-side football league and then having a go at trying to get them to play each other, with pics and possibly video included? Obviously winners will get a large amount of cold hard cash with added corruption thrown in for good mesure, club chairman takes a bung, runs off with money, goal keeper is sleeping with the coaches wife, etc. Could be a good safari idea as well.

Feel free to adjust or add bits.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like a great idea, I can see this getting a lot of interest from baiters and lads alike Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
chaos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a bad idea. In fact it's pretty good.

If we could come up with a nice, believable story, I would most certainly be interested in joining. Some kind of website would be a great help, and a very good reason for paying a couple of lads to play a football game...
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, just give me a role to play Smile

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok stay tuned over the next day or so and I will think more about how we can go about playing it.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
theflys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im up for this! Sounds fun

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats an unusual AV you have there fly.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'm going off on a wahoo, as I do, but if the games could be played on a hard surface, wouldn't it be more exciting for the players to wear roller skates, and open the possibility to unfortunate injuries.

Otherwise I would have to teach them the benefits of using knuckle dusters to add a touch of excitement.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to be the piss on the bonfire, as it's not even November yet, but I think they are just lazy b*stards. They will do the minimum to collect the money. Nice new avatar BTW PP.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want a true, genuine, real lad, my 9-year old son LOVES football!

Please, can he QB some team?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roller skates - I like

Roller Ball - now thats what we need.
I've just had a very very nice idea. Looks like I might have to trawl the net for some old trailers.
Done that the net is full of supporting stuff Smile

Roll on Ladball Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have my team play against Millwall?

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Or East Stirlingshire. Where they announce the crowd changes to the team. A bit like Millwall, but with whippets allowed in and deep fried Mars bars at half time.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

jonclay1440
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So your their fan then Tommo Shanter!!! Mind you, can't complain being a Stranraer fan!!!

"If you are willing to assist, I think you should discuss with my lawyer. What exactly is he talking about???"

"So will your family and generation rust narnia?"

"Due to the high occurrence of internet scams, i completely understand your scientism."
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I love East Sterlingshire. You know where you are are with them. Consistent. Consistently crap and bottom of the heap. Their most consistent player is also called 'A Trialist', which shows a distinct lack of imagination on his parents part. There again, we are talking about Scotland here. Mind you anonymity probably saves the embarrassment in the local after the usual Saturday afternoon drubbing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic