SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Fellowship of The XXXXXXXXXXX?!!!!?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any of you launched this as a bait or there is a scammer who watched too much Monty Python?

Part I:

[email protected] via 66.196.101.35; Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:01:53 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [66.196.101.26]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta260.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)

Received: from 66.196.101.26 (HELO web59115.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.101.26) by mta260.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:01:53 -0700
Received: (qmail 99145 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Mar 2007 13:01:53 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [196.47.78.178] by web59115.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:01:53 PDT
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "joseph kingping" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: THANK YOU
To: Send an Instant Message [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1054765357-1175000513=:95453"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 2472

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your interesting offer. In other circumstances, I would
be fascinated. However, at the moment, we are working extremely hard
to expand our church, the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(www.xxxxxxgourd.com). This is taking all of my energy.

We would love to see you at one of our services. In the event that
there is not a branch in your area, I am pleased to tell you that we
have substantial grants of up to $75,000 (more in exceptional cases)
available for founding a church. If this would be of interest to you, or if
you know of someone who could help, please contact me for additional details.

With my best regards,

JOSEPH KINGPING

Part II.

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 66.196.101.29; Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:10:48 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [66.196.101.22]
Authentication-Results: mta484.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 66.196.101.22 (HELO web59111.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.101.22) by mta484.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:10:48 -0700
Received: (qmail 13805 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Mar 2007 16:10:50 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [196.47.78.178] by web59111.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:10:50 PDT
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "joseph kingping" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: WE APPRECIATE YOU
To: "xxxxxxxx" <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-273606017-1175357450=:13792"
Content-Length: 3195

Dear xxxxxxxx

Its very nice to hear from you,we have been busy working on lots of development going on in our diferent branches.i have already made a notificaton in our parish and all they are waiting for is your reply and full commitment.

Now that your are interested,we would like you to tell us your full name and location so that we will know whether we have any branch around you.in the absence of this means you are going to represent us right away by starting a new branch.but all this still depend on your whish and commitment to fully join the XXXXXXX because we have come accross people who only gave us the impression of helping us expand our church and eventually trying to get our money and run away.

So this is the reason we have to know wether you really want to help here,then you will be directed to our zonal coordinator for further directives.

I hope this meets your understandings

REGARDS
joseph kingping

Part III

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 66.196.101.41; Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:39:05 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [66.196.101.18]
Authentication-Results: mta499.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 66.196.101.18 (HELO web59107.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.101.1Cool by mta499.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:39:05 -0700
Received: (qmail 39971 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Apr 2007 16:39:04 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [196.47.78.178] by web59107.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:39:04 PDT
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
To: "xxxxxxxx" <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1286408779-1175531944=:39902"
Content-Length: 3925

Dear XXXXXXXX,

I will like to let you know that we dont really have time to waste on people who dont take us seriouse because we have got whole lot of things to get done and we have come accross many people whole had made it known to us that they are ready to be part of us only to realise they are waiting for us to pay them the money and get away.

We will love to know which countryTransylvania fall within.because the name has never been on our file here which means it might be possible we dont have a branch there but on the contrary we dont really know the country it falls in so you will have to make this clear cos it might also be possible we have our branch in the neighbouring town.

We are also using this medium to let you know that we are not going to take any risk here other than you letting us know your commitment about being part of the XXXXXXXXX and equally let us know if you are born again and baptised.all this will our zonal coordinator ask you once you meet him.then he will direct you on what next to do.meanwhile we will want you to take into concideration what it takes to establish a church in your location in case of terrorist and any other factor which could be affecting.

I hope this meet with your,understanding.we are using our whole life and energy to work for GOD.

God bless you
JOSEPH

Last edited by Kabuto Sama on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

did you notice the sender`s name: joseph KINGPIN ?

here is his picture:

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like someone ripped off a baiter script. Maybe he was taken in by this bait. Razz

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~redshoes17,

You are right. The church belongs to baiter/member Krona and was linked/hijacked by a lad

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, not only Monty Python's fan, but also Spiderman's?
And about the hijacking, there is a difference of writing style between the first two mails and the third.

What should I do about this one, try to bait him or kick his bollocks (verbally)?
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Krona

one of his lads replied by sending to all.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNTIL YOU'VE SPOKEN TO kRONA

Pretty Rose

pony
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the Ministers of the has replied to Joseph. Baiting a scammer who has stolen my ASEM format in order to do some scamming will be a new one on me.

@fillosaurus, please edit your post to x out (www.xxxxgourd.com) or mask the church name in your post, I'd prefer that Google not find it here. Also,
your post is blowing out the forum, you might insert some line breaks in there.

I did check, the original asem went to . He's obviously taken it and sent it to his spam list. I'm not sure why he thought that was a good idea, the asem was pretty obviously a response, and doesn't seem to me to make a good initial format..... whatever, I'm going to see if we can work to fleece the masses together.

And there is no such thing as "too much Monty Python".

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21

Last edited by Saint Arnold on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'd prefer that Google not find it here.

Sorry, it's already on Google. It came up on two hits and one of them was this discussion. Perhaps a mod can delete this thread.

Shoes

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one of the mails I sent:

Received: from [89.136.243.141] by web59202.mail.re1.yahoo.com via
HTTP; Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:54:48 PDT
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: THANK YOU
To: Send an Instant Message "joseph kingping" <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="0-1265961434-1175014488=:63733"
Content-Length: 3988

Your grant sounds very interesting, and, in fact, there is no branch Of the Fellowship in my area.
I would be ready to follow the XXXXXXXXX.

P.S. Naughtyus Maximus and Bigus Dickus are saints of the Church?

P.P.S I was once a member of the Judeean People's Front, suicide squad. Fortunately, my sword wasn't sharp enough Smile)

He had no ideea what was I talking about... That's when I started to smell a rat.

And yes, I agree, there's no such thing as "too much Monty Python"
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Krona

If you don't mind let me take a crack at this mugu and reverse the bait.
PM me. Laughing Laughing

That is a big, big no no gor a mugu to do this. Passing bad checks and doing some other scams are the mugus thing. But to steal from a baiter, that is a cause to punish the mugu severly.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero: you have pm.

@moderator: thank you!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Krona

I am sorry, hope i did not caused too much damage.
I PM'ed one of the moderators asking for the renaming of the topic.
Fortunately everything went ok.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the lad is from South Africa and doubt he is a baiter.
A baiter from South Africa ? Krona is going to find out this.
I am just waiting for Krona to give the ok and I am on this mugus butt. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@fillosaurus, no worries. You can change the topic yourself as the original poster. I googled yesterday and this site didn't come up - if it does now, well, the main bait that the initial ASEM went out for is well established enough that I think any laddish googling has already been done. I hope to post the results fairly soon, it's actually winding down over the next week or two.

As for our buddy here - let's have at him. I'm going to be after him as a minister trying to bring him in to the fold, with the ulterior motive of trying to skim whatever money he's making from his flock in Africa. Or I may offer him a chunk of cash up front, it'll depend on what kind of response (if any) I get from him. I think it's going to turn out that this is a less than upstanding church. No offense intended to anyone here, but there are those religious organizations that are more interested in your money than your soul, and for the purposes of this bait, that's what we'll be.

Let me see how he responds (if he responds) then we can figure out the best approach.

Mortar x21
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona, I am straight baiting him and I hope you got the bcc, he hasn't replied as of yet probably due to easter as all my addy's are quiet. It sounds like we're going to have a few bait this mugu, should be fun.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic