SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1st trophy on way?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting m1ke l1v1 from wto336699.com over the last couple of days.

He's supplying me with f1ux capac1t0rs for a very reasonable price, but my board of directors is not playing nice.

They've recently adopted the n3w s1gn st4ndard and are insisting on a photograph of my pet with a f1ux capac1t0r and a s1gn stating "f1ux capac1t0rs for fe11atio" (my baiter name)

He's promised it as soon as possible, so waiting with "baited" breath for either a really good photochop or a hall of shame candidate!!

Our records show that you are dead to
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the modalities. I once asked for a tin foil halo and got a f1ux capacit0r instead. I came close to getting rolly eyes posted when I suggested that the f1ux capacit0r was the lad's idea. After 4 months that lad is still on the line but having problems getting paid as the treasurer has stolen funds and now the Pastor has been recalled.

Once you get the f1ux capacit0r, you will have a lad for life. Here's to hoping.

You are welcome to use this or any other photo to show your lad what f1ux capacit0rs are used for.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love to have the mugus against the wall on such situations.
No photo no money paid to them.

I just wish I could deduct for tax purposes all the money I have paid out to the mugus. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic