SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

BAIT JUST STARTED BUT THINK HE'S ON TO IT. WDYT?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NoseyParker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jar*rod Tom*pkins secured the position of AGENT/REPRESENTATIVE with AHA INTERNATIONAL, (Dr Jian Cheng), to receive payments on their behalf.

Jarrod thinks the doc is a wake-up to the rort as the doc's recent replies have been cryptic and the same.

Does someone want to have a look and advise Jarrod? Jarrod doesn't want to give this jerk the pleasure of thinking he's in control.

If the consensus is that he's caught on, I'll slam-the-bag on Jarrod's behalf.
atb � NoseyP

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106773

MARCH 08, 2007
Attn:Jarro*d Tom*pkins ,

It is very important to let you know that one of our clients; CHOICE HOME INC. have sent a check to you for the part payment of goods purchased from our company few weeks ago, however the amount on the check is USD55,500.00

To this end, you are advised to urgently avail this office as soon as check arrives so that we can give you further payment instruction as to how you will remit the funds into our account after removing your 8% salary from the total sum paid.

Awaiting your response and thank you for representing this company in your region.

Faithfully Yours,
Dr. Jian Cheng

Subject: RE YOUR - PAYMENT SENT TO YOU!! 03/08/07
MARCH 21, 2007
ATTENTION: DR JIAN CHENG - AHA INTERNATIONAL
Dear Dr Cheng

This mail carries my apologies for the lateness of its transmission. I have returned today from two weeks vacation to find your mail Ref: CHOICE HOME INC. waiting for me.

Your message indicates that by now we should have received a cheque from CHOICE HOME INC. for the amount of US$55,500.00. It is with great concern that I report to you that the cheque has not arrived.

As your representative in the Mordialloc Region may I suggest the following course of action!? Send to me the telephone number and/or e-mail address of CHOICE HOME INC. together with a contact name and I will personally pursue the whereabouts of the missing cheque. Normally I would delegate such action to one of my staff, but in this case I take on board the responsibility as I have been tardy in responding because of my leave of absence. We will probably find that the cheque has in fact not issued from CHOICE HOME INC. and that they are just stalling for remittance time.

It is axiomatic to say that I am eager to resolve this matter, particularly as the situation developed 'on my watch' and of course I have the added incentive to resolve in 8% of the cheque amount.

You advice is awaited with anticipation.

Yours sincerely
Ja*rrod Tompki*ns
JAD*ETE ENTE*RPRISES

March 21, 2007
From: AHA INTL COMPANY AHA <[email protected]> To: [email protected]+
Subject: PAYMENT PROCESS
Attn:Jar*rod T*ompkins

Be informed that we have receeived your last mail sent to this office with content well noted, however do avail this office as soon as payment arrives.

Truly,
Dr. Jian cheng
YM - ���u�T��
�N���A�S���W���A�A���B�ͤ��i�H�d�U�T�����A�A���A�W���ɴN���ߧY�ݨ��A�����ܳ��N�����C
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk

Subject: YOURS 21/03/07 - PAYMENT PROCESS
March 28, 2007
Dear Dr Cheng

The subject refers and it is one week since receipt of that mail - copy follows:

"Be informed that we have receeived your last mail sent to this office with content well noted, however do avail this office as soon as payment arrives.
Truly,
Dr. Jian cheng"

I'm alarmed to report that the cheque from CHOICE HOME INC has still not arrived. As my previous offer of retrieval did not receive encouragement I am at a loss with regard of what action to take.

I need some direction from your office as to what course of action to take and am finding the situation frustrating. Please revert with a positive approach.

Yours sincerely
Jarro*d Tompki*ns

March 30, 2007
From: AHA INTL COMPANY AHA <[email protected]> To: [email protected]+
Subject: PAYMENT PROCESS
Attn:Jar*rod Tom*pkins

Please do avail this office as soon as you receive the payment.

Truly,
Dr. Jian Cheng
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dey no send check OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic