SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The sick burn victim scammer is back with picture - withheld

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously I can't post the picture, but if any new member wanted to see how sick these scammers are, the picture attached to this e-mail, which covered my whole screen, would make you boil with anger.

The look of horror and shock in the eyes of this person is quite haunting and it's disgusting to use it as the basis of a scam.

Feel free to bait shit out of him.

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.115.106.1 with SMTP id i1cs628092wam;
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 00:49:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.188.4 with SMTP id q4mr9368086qbp.1175500143101;
Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc2-s33.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s33.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.169])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p4si7926031nzc.2007.04.02.00.49.00;
Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.169 as permitted sender)
Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.8.93]) by bay0-omc2-s33.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 00:48:59 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 00:48:59 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 207.46.8.123 by by117fd.bay117.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:48:56 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [208.70.7.172]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: SAVE LIFE FOR HUMANITY.
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:48:56 -0700
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_18d0_3e5c_aea"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Apr 2007 07:48:59.0288 (UTC) FILETIME=[5F99D980:01C774FB]
Return-Path: [email protected]

Quote:
CONFIDENCE IN LIFE (CIL)
... life is important

No. 5A Glover Court, Ikoyi Lagos State, Nigeria.
Your Ref.
Our Ref.: P/CIL/NGO/2P/VOL. I

Sir/Madam,

Above named person, Mr. Chibuzo Okeke is an orphan, with a family of four, wife and three children Okechukwu, 6 years, Elizabeth, 4 years, Nancy, 2 years. The wife is not employed.
Chibuzo is a casual worker at a construction company, PPMC, to sustain his family.
Four days ago he was trapped in fire inferno in the site, and was rushed to a hospital where the doctors made a diagnosis of 86% fire degree burns and about $10, 000 dollars is required to save his life.
Now the company has abandoned him, no relations to help.
Hence I am seeking your help to save this life, no matter how little. Time is not on our side.
Attached is the Chibuzor�s picture.
Thanks.

Best Regards
Steve Uche
CHAIRMAN

This letter is meant for the people who can assist. If you receive in error, please delete

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
TerminusEst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scum.

This guy deserves a safari into Darfur. Evil or Very Mad

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad Time to bait this one furiously.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I ever think tattooing is wrong to do to a Lad I'll take a look at that picture.

I guess you, and maybe your kids, will be getting it shortly. Some stuff I can laugh at - not when they abuse their own sick and suffering.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jayne Cobb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe there is a special place in hell reserved for heartless bastards like this... I think this lad needs a thousand mile safari on foot to redeem himself.

"please Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, i got the informations you sent to me, it guite ok, the church i attend here is a batist church and am a bastis per say , Rev.J@m3s Ch@ng@, please be praying for me, and i will also." ~ "Minister. K0fi B@l@ Ad@mu"
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We mass baited this loser a few weeks ago and he went quiet. Mugu is back again, and showing one sick picture.

Time to lock and load for mr ucxe.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on this moron. I've gotten family photos from him. Of course they didn't meet my requirements, but I am not pressing the point just yet.
I went on about how I was a firefighter (true) and how burns freak me out (true.) That seemed to get a hopeful response.

The first glance I got made me wonder for a split second why a 419er was using pictures of a white burn victim, then I noticed that it wasjust that his dark skin had been burned off and I was seeing the subcutaneous flesh.

Nothing is too good for this knucklehead. I'm thinking about sending a MoneyGram for $.01, or $1.00, just to get him going. I'd send WU but I think they can see the amount online. I want him to be able to see that a real payment is coming. I haven't had any luck with my fake WU efforts, I don't have the touch just yet.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working this dickhead for about 6 weeks now. I've closed down 3 bank accounts for him.I didn't look at the photo. Don't want to.
If one of the more experienced baiters wants to take over, I'd be happy. He's primed to do what you want really. Or I could just plod along and keep closing down his accounts...

Pretty Rose

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck DONT'T STOP 'it wasn't me' you're doing just the damage he deserves to suffer.

Generally this type of low-life deserves, and gets to be pounded down into the dirt with baiter overload.

As devguy mentioned - it's round two for this one, and it's good he has had a good workout already - but don't stop now.

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, no stopping then. Just sometimes wish I could be abit more original than straight baiting!! Still, while I play the way I'm playing, I s'pose I'm waisting his time and annoying him with the closing down off accounts!!
What's the record for one lads accounts closed down from one baiters character? Coz I think I could go for months with this idiot. Hell, the last time I closed an account for him (That was his 3rd) he apologised to me! I'm waiting on details for another account. He really is a silly little mugu.

Pretty Rose

pony
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got the same email. The pic was rather terrible!

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same letter. As soon as I am done with one bait I be on his ass.
The sick mother needs a good lesson

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This letter is doing the rounds at the moment. I received it from the guy in the OP but I also got it the day before from [email protected]
Here's the reply I got when I propositioned the scumbag.

Quote:
Hello dear,

Thank you vero your offer. I am not seeking for any job. I wrote you to help to save the life of Mr. Chibuzo Okeke and if you can not do that. Forget and go on with your business. I am not a hungry for your money but only doing this for the sake of Almighty God because we are all human being. Tomorrow may be your turn. You still go to search for people to help save your life. They will start telling you all this. Remember today.
God bless you

Sanctimonious dork.

Its got to be about the 5th or 6th time in the last fortnight that this scam has come through my mailbox.

One guy got quite indignant when I suggested that he should stop taking pictures of burns victims and start taking photographs for my sales brochure instead. Called me "heartless".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uche is a sanctimonious little prick. I'm currently rebaiting him again after he dropped me. This latest one is just about finished so on to my number 3 character. He just gets my blood boiling, so my responses tend to contain the 'f' and 'c' words rather a lot, which he doesn't like. Unfortunately, he has the skin of a rhino so no death threats to make me feel better. There is a parallel thread on this scumbag here...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105137&start=50

Please make this sick bastard's life a misery.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
usm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Splash
Quote:
........$.01, or $1.00, just to get him going. I'd send WU but I think they can see the amount online.

No WU don't show the amount on line, they only show you the status

<A href ="https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global">See WU</A>

Edit: I should also add a disclaimer - and say "As far as I know!!!!"

Last edited by usm on Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still into this guy from 2 different directions, both the burns victim and another one. It looks like there are still loads of us at him, yet he is still looking for more. Fortunately there are plenty of us to go around.

To one and all : Keep it up, pester the cr*p out of this b***ard! Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
All new big al
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

these lads are just SCUM . this is why we do what we do!

all new big al

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I called WU customer service (the real one, not the WU Disservice) and asked questions.

1. The minimum you can send is $.01
2. In most places you can send to a specific city, or region and the recipient can pick up at any WU agent within that area, some agents slightly outside the area will do the job but that is variable, and depends on the agent. In the case of Nigeria the "area" is the whole country, therefore safaris require something different.
3. The recipient can not see the amount available when they check online.
4. In Nigeria all transfers must include a test question and they must present valid ID.

This sums up what the customer service people said. Of course maybe the Nigerian agents probably aren't too picky about valid IDs. When I started asking about Nigeria the guy took the time to warn. That was good.

As I see it I can spend $10.01 to give this mugu clown a case of financial blueballs and increase my chances of hooking him up with WU Secure or something like that. I'd say that it is money well spent. I get to laugh and he gets to fume. It works for me.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Splash wrote:
As I see it I can spend $10.01 to give this mugu clown a case of financial blueballs and increase my chances of hooking him up with WU Secure or something like that. I'd say that it is money well spent. I get to laugh and he gets to fume. It works for me.

This all depends, if you have to work 1+ hour in a factory for those 10 bucks I wouldn't do that Laughing .
But if not, it might be fine.
But hey, why not ask him for the security forms without even sending him a dime? Why not accidently give him a 9 or 11 digit MTCN number?

Quote:
Of course maybe the Nigerian agents probably aren't too picky about valid IDs.

Those officials might ask the lad a percentage/amount of the money to keep an eye closed on a fake ID (just a thought).
Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I do have to work more than one hour for $10.01, but it is behind a desk. My lack of success with the WU Secure routine is probably more related to my lack of finess and experience than their unwillingness to fill them out.

Even at the lower standard of living in Nigeria, $.01 probably isn't worth their time. I admit, I am greedy and want them to travel for this, but getting them to curse and swear would be good enough at this point in my career. I wonder what questions about my character would be raised if I donated a whole cent to the man witht he terrible burns. They would probably think that I am not a good person Very Happy
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Splash wrote:
I wonder what questions about my character would be raised if I donated a whole cent to the man witht he terrible burns. They would probably think that I am not a good person Very Happy

Or you used your creditcard to send a WU transfer online and you made an error? Cool
Remember, you are the dominant one in the relationship.
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr scumbucket is still talking to me, even after saying 'bugger off' for a second time, so I am still into him with 2 hooks.
Just give him a sniff of the money and he'll sit up and beg. Don't think he'll do anything really off-script but I am happy just stringing him along.

Hmmm, just checking, I may actually be at him from 3 baiting accounts.

Burn Victim
Sick Child
Next of Kin.

Edit 1 04/04/07 16:27 hot of the press :

He has sent me this, can't think why, I am sure that I am doing it correctly :
Quote:
EXMPLE ON HOW YOU DO IT.
NAME OF RECEIPIANT: ]
NAME OF SENDER: ME!!!
ADDRESS OF SENDER.Confused?????
TEST QUESTION: What is the name of your countary
ANSWER: Cotonou Republic of Benin
AMOUNT:$2800
MT CONTROL NUMBER: wirte in 123 ?????? like this to make it clear THIS IS THE NUMBER THAT NEEDS TO BE SENT TO US VIA E-MAIL TO ENABLE US CONFIRM YOUR WIRE.
PLEASE GO BACK AND RE-SEND IT,PLEASE THE BANK HAVE CALLED ME I DID NOT PICK THERE CALLS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN PLEASE AND PLEASE HELP.
Regards
<edit> mr Scumbucket

I think he had a bit of trouble because I sent it i Swedish last time
Mottagare namn :
adress : <edit>
prov fr�ga svar : Vad �r din ockupation?
Svar : bl��gd
Can't see anything wrong with that. I'll try again, tomorrow, maybe. There again, maybe not.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for double post, but just got bank acct details from him.
Duly sent to Alan.

Update 12/04/07 New e-mail address from him that tries to direct you back to the yahoo.com account (be careful)
uc heo bi20 05@hotm ail.com
just take out the spaces.

Katipo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got one from me, my Benvolent fund is looking for just causes.

You are a very unserious man - Koffi
Frank Horrigan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm on 'im.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic