SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SOO Wrong

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy's got problems

(Apologies if this is already here somewhere)

Quote:
Greetings,

Am xxxxxx, I live in United Kingdom; I have a problem that I wish you Will assist me for. I have 5 years Old boy (JOHN) lost my wife in a car accident. 2 months ago I was
diagnosed with an esophageal cancer; I am finding it difficult to cope with all the pains I am going through. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a
few months to live, according to medical experts.

The issue for asking for your help is that I want to leave my son with you to take care of, and also along side with US$8M in your care and possession. These funds will be in your name, and you will do whatever you desire with it, as long as you take care of my son for me. You will take him to college to continue is school. He is all I have as a family.

I have contacted my attorney to take care of the transaction and other procedures. If you can guarantee me your trust, send your replies to this email address. ([email protected]).

THANKS
Evil or Very Mad

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part of his message is very familiar to me, and I quote directly from a message received by one of my current scammers, Ony Obo ( www.419eater.com/html/bigman.htm ):

Quote:
...I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him it costs a lot more than $8 million to raise a child in today's Western consumer society.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like a bundle of laughs.

Tell him you don't want his money and that he should blow it in an orgy of booze, women and goat sexing before he meets his maker. Shocked Hopefully sooner, rather than later. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's so many ways of dealing with this I'm getting confused just trying to work out which would be the best one Rolling Eyes

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a very common scam scenario - so over time you can try out every possible response.

I did one where I ignored the money and my doctor showed only concern to save the person's life. I think showing fake humanitarian concern instead of greed completely confused and baffled him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Text Dead wrote:
There's so many ways of dealing with this I'm getting confused just trying to work out which would be the best one Rolling Eyes

Question Try all from various email addresses - sort of referral to the subject of " so and so maybe of some help" or something simular

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer Pyle wrote:

Quote:

I ignored the money and my doctor showed only concern to save the person's life. I think showing fake humanitarian concern instead of greed completely confused and baffled him.

I threw a money recovery scam off balance when I insisted the Lad lawyer forget about recovering my money and instead prosecute the one swindler they'd carelessly said they'd caught:

Quote:

We have arrested one person and others will surely be arrested as far as they remain in this country.
The arrested suspect will be taken to court by monday.

I told him:

Quote:

Look, my compensation ain't that big a deal � it can wait. Shelve it and put your efforts into putting those maggots behind bars.

So:

Quote:

You still need to get a lawyer for prosecution...
Contact the lawyer as we are now in a democratic settings and everything will be done within the ambit of the law.

I asked the EFCC Lad:

Quote:

Are you seriously telling me that I have to contact a lawyer to get some gorram low-life conman prosecuted?
Isn't that your job?

The rest of the bait devolved into an argument about why I should fund a presecution. It finally fell apart after the Lads told me:

Quote:

The government can only get a lawyer for a case that involves capital purnishment such as amrmed robery, murderer homocide E.TC.

I threw down a challenge:

Quote:

Do this; send me a scanned copy, with your signature, of the part of the legal code, or whatever document obtains in this case, which mandates that government prosecutors only handle major crimes. Get it notarized in some way. Then I'll take you seriously.

An unwise challenge, as it happened, because of course they weren't up to that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic