SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Typical trip to Moneygram

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Morgus The Magnificent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been sending my lad on a couple of repeat trips to the Moneygram office. I was just curious in what is involved for a lad to pay a trip to MG. I know there are a lot of variables such as the distance of the lad's net cafe to the MG office, etc. but what is some of the normal crap a driver in Lagos has to go through to do a simple errand? Things like traffic, fishy cops, terrible drivers, car jackings, etc. I love picturing my lad on a stinking hot day caught in 10 mph traffic so it takes him two hours to get there....and two hours to simmer on his way back empty-handed. Twisted Evil
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos traffic is notoriously horrible.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lads have any sense Shocked , they would just ring up their contact inside MG to save them the hassle.

We all try and get the lads to MG, but I sometimes wonder just how effective it actually is. I just have this feeling that they ring their mate on the inside of MG and probably save themselves the journey.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^then it's a good thing they don't have sense. How many times has your lad told you "YOU EMBARRASS ME IN WESTERN UNION OFFICE" or some such? Razz

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads always send his barrister or secretary to pick up money, so it is probably not much of a concern for the lad himself. Although I would not want to have to deal with my secretary after she comes back empty handed from Western Union or MoneyGram.

Probably every internet cafe has a WU or MG office on site. Or they should. Wink

WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN COX

YOU ARE PENNY WISE PALM FOOLISH GO AHEAD WITH YOUR FOOLISH WISE IDEAS.
Mortar x14
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Othello wrote:
How many times has your lad told you "YOU EMBARRASS ME IN WESTERN UNION OFFICE" or some such? Razz

Sadly not enough.

It would be nice to think that we get the lads off there lazy arses to MG, but they probably have contacts on the inside there as well as WU which means they don't need to do anything more than pick up their mobile phone. Crying or Very sad

The "I went to the MG office and they laughed at me" embarrassment is IMHO just crap to make you fell sorry for them. There again, they say that laughter is the best medicine. Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Your post makes me sad Crying or Very sad . I like to think all my WU shenanigans have some positive effect (for me, not the mugu)

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With so many lads, and the lack of cooperation between them I'd have to imagine the percentage of them with contacts in these offices isn't that high. There are only so many employees they could know.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic