SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass safari, time to get your lads ready for March 20th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP I haven't heard from my lad so I told my other lad that I would xfer the insurance into his name. Hopefully this lad's not as lazy. This ones mane is his name is I told him to contact you and say I sent him. If the other one shows up (s)he can claim it also, the more the marrier Laughing

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ok mate, if he mails me, I will post it here anyway, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
chiose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know what's wrong with my lad, I've played it as straight as
possible. Yet, he gave me this:

Quote:
Dear.B00rg

They want me to have the $80.000.00 insurance money. Actually do not feel that i deserved it. you better claim the money' its yours. and thanks very much for everything.
best regards

Kyr3n 1k3

He's a friend of Usman B3ll0...
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ tell him that if he does not claim the money, it will be lost.

1. You can't claim it yourself because of the insurance clause.

2. You have already placed the manifesto of he computers as a donation.
Trying to claim the insurance would be fraud on your part Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here is the lastest from my mugu Laughing

Quote:
xxxxx
HAVE YOU HEARD ANY FURTHER NEWS FROM THE COURIER COMPANY,THEY SAID I SHOULD COME TO GHANA FOR THE INSURANCE COMPENSATION,PLEASE ADVICE.

What a dumb question. I told the mugu to go and claim the $ 80k to start his new skill center.

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JustMe01 wrote:
Thanks , I'm baiting as

@ JustMe01, I assume this must be your lad mailing me?:

Quote:
Subject: GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Dear sir.
My name is Francis jxxx c00ker from Nigeria some one just send me some thing through your shipping company which he me the tracking number as xxxxxxxxxxxx and his name as from USA.

So I will like to know if it have arrived, because am too far from Lagos , let me if I will be coming for that. Thank and get back to me

I have sent him the standard reply about the fire, but he doesn't look a likely safari candidate, if he is saying even Lagos is too far.

[edit]

Whilst writing that, he sent me the same email again, so he will probably be reading my email right about now.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SP, I don't know if he'll travel or not, he expecting my "church" to send $3700 donation and pay to build a branceh of The Church of Hard Knocks" there, but church policy says one must exaust all other avenues to be elegable for donations. I fogot to mention that to him. I'll see what news I get from him. Maybe to no donation thing may work.

He'sa another not to smart one, I told him baout the fire but he still thinks the computers are waiting for him in Lagos.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this email from Rumbero's lad:

Quote:
DEAR Cxxxxx,
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO AS TO SEE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOU CAN ENTER FOR THE CONFERENCE ON THE 2ND OF APRIL.

YOU KNOW I AM NOT FROM GHANA I AM A NIGERIAN AND I WILL HAVE TO KNOW IF YOUR COMPANY HAS OFFICE AT THE AIR PORT SO THAT I WILL COME DIRECTLY TO THE OFFICE. OR WHERE NORMALLY I CAN GET AT YOU SO THAT I WILL STILL GO BACK TO NIGERIA THE SAME DAY AS YOU KNOW I AM A MAN OF GOD .

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BLESSINGS

REV FR@NK D@NIEL

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

Upon your arrival at airport, could you please make you way to the conference room, you will see sign posts all over the airport pointing the way to the .

Once you get to the conference room, give the doorman my name and ask him to get me, he will let me know that you are waiting for me, then I will come and greet you outsaide the conference, I will have your insurance money with me in my briefcase, please make sure you bring your security code number so that I know you are the rightful owner of the insurance payout, also remember to bring your shipment tracking number for verification.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received 2 more email from lads about the money in Ghana, both of these are Raoul Duke's lads, one will go, one wont, well, I shall just have to have words with him about that, it's collect the money or forfeit it, see if he changes his views then:

Quote:
Subject: Shipping details concerning the 40 computers sent to you

Theri is no way i can come to ghana for tne peyment of distry goods
I will advise you to send the money here in nigeria then i will give you the peyment detail.

good lock

vincent

This one wants to meet, but on the 6th, that's fine by me, I will get back to him about that shortly:

Quote:
Subject: Re: payment

Dear Sir,

I will be coming to Ghana on the 6th of this month l don't know you will wait for me and please tell me how to reach you when l get there since l don't know you in person.

Regards

Pr1nce F@w@z Oxxxxx

[edit]

I have sent these 2 replies to the emails above, this wail was sent to sent to Pr1nc3 F@w@z:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

In answer to your question, April 6th would be an acceptable date to meet with you at airport, because as I mentioned previously, I will be attending a there on April 2nd, and I will be there until April 9th, after that, I will not return to until April 19th 2007.

It will be easy for you to find me, upon your arrival at airport, please make you way to the conference room, you will see sign posts all over the airport pointing the way to the international couriers conference.

Once you get to the conference room, give the doorman my name, Cxxxxx Mxxxxx, and ask him to get me, he will let me know that you are waiting for me, then I will come and greet you outsaide the conference, I will have your insurance money with me in my briefcase, please make sure you bring your security code number so that I know you are the rightful owner of the insurance payout, also remember to bring your shipment tracking number for verification.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

This mail was sent to H@rr1s0n C@ll@h@n:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank for your email.

It is quite unfortunate that you cannot attend the meeting at airport, Ghana, to collect you insurance payment, also, you ask that I send the $80,000 USD to you in Nigeria.

Well, I am sorry to have to tell you, but it is not possible to send your insurance money to Nigeria, as per my previous email which explained to you about the accident and the payment to you, the reason you were asked to collect your insurance payout from airport, is because is where the accident happened that destroyed the computers, and it is my companies policy that all insurance payouts be paid at the scene of the accident, which in this case, as you know, is at airport.

There really are no other alternatives for you other than to collect the $80,000 USD from me at the airport, because you have to sign for the money in person from me, the money cannot be transferred to your bank, it cannot be sent via money transfer, and it cannot be sent back to the sender of the computers, due to insurance regulations, only the receiver of the shipment of computers is able to collect the money, you are the receiver who was to receive the computers, and since you are the receiver, only you can claim the insurance payout because it is in your name.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to collect your $80,000 USD, it will be classed as an abandoned insurance payout, and you will forfeit the $80,000 USD, that money will go back in to my company account and it will not be offered to you again, we don't like to keep insurance money meant for others, but those are the company and legal rules on insurance payments that are not collected, please let me know when you can come to to collect it, if you are unable to collect it yourself, then you may send someone as your representative to collect it for you.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of lads have replied, Rev Fr@nk says he will be there and JustMe01's lad has replied asking to send the money to them:

Quote:
Cxxxxx,
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE,I WILL MEET YOU THERE THEN,REMAIN BLESSED, I WISH YOU SAFE ARRIVAL TO GHANA.

BLESSINGS

REV FR@NK

JustMe01's lad said:

Subject: Re: GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Quote:
Dear sir.
Thank you very much for your mail well noted to me, but as you can see now, I can’t be able to come over to Ghana, and as a matter of fact you should please tell us how to receive the insurance fund, so that we can go ahead and see what we can do with the money, and if there is any way you can send us any form that may require signing, then you can do that by sending it to us by my mail, so that we can complete it and send back to you immediately.

also if possible i can send my account information, were you can pay in the money.We are really worried over what over this ugly situation, and will appreciate it must if you could help us by getting back to us immediately.Thank you very much for your understanding
Yours sincerely
Fr@ncis J0hn C00ker.

I explained to them that was not possible and sent my standard reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank for your email.

It is quite unfortunate that you cannot attend the meeting at airport, Ghana, to collect you insurance payment, also, you ask that I send the $80,000 USD to you in Nigeria.

Well, I am sorry to have to tell you, but it is not possible to send your insurance money to Nigeria, as per my previous email which explained to you about the accident and the payment to you, the reason you were asked to collect your insurance payout from airport, is because is where the accident happened that destroyed the computers, and it is my companies policy that all insurance payouts be paid at the scene of the accident, which in this case, as you know, is at airport.

There really are no other alternatives for you other than to collect the $80,000 USD from me at the airport, because you have to sign for the money in person from me, the money cannot be transferred to your bank, it cannot be send via money transfer, and it cannot be sent back to the sender of the computers, due to insurance regulations, only the receiver of the shipment of computers, you are the receiver who was to
receive the computers, and since you are the receiver, only you can claim the insurance payiout because it is in your name.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to collect your $80,000 USD, it will be classed as an abandoned insurance payout, and you will forfeit the $80,000 USD, that money will go back in to my company account
and it will not be offered to you again, we don't like to keep insurance money meant for others, but those are the company and legal rules on insurance payments that are not collected, please let me know when you can come to to collect it, if you are unable to collect it yourself, then you may send someone as your representative to collect it for you.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from my lad yet today, I told him to get the travling money from a friend or someone and then pay them back out of the payout. I know for me, it would be hard to turn down 80K, but we'll see, I don't want to push to hard as I see alot of potetial in this one.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Your lad has just emailed me, he will send someone to Ghana to collect the money, except he can't make it on the scheduled date of the 2nd, I will sort out a later date for him, he saye he wants to phone me, I will tell him my mobile number is on the courier website:

Quote:

Dear sir.

Insurance pay out
Sir I will not be chanced to for the insurance payout as had earlier scheduled , how ever I will sent one of my representatives to assumed my position.

As you would be given me necessary information that I will use to contact you things like your cell phone number or land line and where to locate you precisely, full name.

We also need a vital information necessary for the claim of payout.
We shall be grateful as you consider our requirement
Thanks get back to me.

JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great SP, thanks, I knew my lad wouldn't let me down Laughing

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see that some the mugus will be taking a vacation to Tamale Laughing
I would too for $ 80,000.00 dollars Laughing
Cant wait to see how they are going to bitch when SP does not show tomorrow Laughing

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I am not sure who is supposed to be going tomorrow, it's all up there ^^^ somewhere, probably only a couple, others will have to travel there at a later date.

@ JustMe01, I sent this to your lad:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank for your email.

I understand from your email that you will not be able to meet me at airport on April 2nd, and that you wish to send a representavtive to meet me there on a different date, from my point of view, that is perfectly acceptable.

My original schedule was that I would be at from April 2nd - April 5th, but my schedule has now changed, and I will be at until the evening of April 9th, would your representative be able to meet me on any day up to and including April 9th?

With regards to the vital information you are enquiring about, all of the details were in the first email that I sent to you concerning the fire incident, including your security code number, but let me tell you again.

As this is a cash insurance payment, I will have to give you a special security code number, which is "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", you are the only person apart from me who will know that number, you will have to bring
your security code number with you as proof that you are the rightful owner of the insurance payout, please also bring your tracking number and some form of ID if you have any, although ID is not absolutely required in Africa, as we know a lot of people there do not have a valid form of ID.

That is basically all you need, you do not need any other information to collect the insurance money from me, the security code number is 100% secure, only you and I know that number, so do not give the number to anybody else!

My name is Cxxxxx Mxxxxx, and you can find my contact telephone number on "Contact Us" page of my courier website, here:

www.xxxxx

You may find that the office phone lines are very busy most of the time, so please feel free to contact me on my mobile number which is listed on the contacts page.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have our first traveller Laughing, this is one of Rumbero's lads:

Quote:
Cxxxxx,
PLEASE I AM IN ACCRA GHANA NOW AND THE ARE TELLING ME BEFORE I COULD GET TO IT WILL TAKE ME MORE ONE DAY.I HAVE CALLED YOUR PHONE AND DROPED A MESSAGE IN YOUR BOX.

I CAN NOT MEET UP WITH TODAYS APPOINTMENT, CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK ON HOW WE CAN MAKE EVERYTHING THING UP. 02421xxxxx I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL AM STRANDED.

BLESSINGS
R3VD FR@NK

His IP is now 41.204.33.198 = Ghana

His previous IP was 83.229.87.76 = Nigeria

Laughing

I will email him back in a minute and say I have been called away to somewhere else and that I will be back in Ghana tomorrow Twisted Evil

[edit]

I sent this reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am happy to hear you have arrived in Ghana, and as you said, hopefully you will reach in one more day.

There has been a slight change of plan, because I had to attend an urgent meeting in , so I will be in until tomorrow, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, although it will probably not be an inconvenience as you still have one day of travel to get to , I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done guys....
Was Lad travel insurance provided by @Jojo's Lad Travel Agency?
I hope so...things never seem to go as planned when Lad's travel. Crying or Very sad

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, haven't heard from or his body gaurd,
not sure if their coming or not maybe later they will mail me or you one.

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Rumbero and SP Very Happy

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JustMe01, received this from your lad:

Quote:

Dear sir.
i will be sending my boy for the pay out, just give the particular place you will in the airpot so that he will not be looking for you.
Get back to me now.and you call me with this+2348063xxxxxx.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Upon your boys arrival at , tell him to make his way to the conference room, he will see sign posts all over the airport pointing the way to the .

Once he gets to the conference room, give the doorman my name and ask him to get me, he will let me know that your boy is waiting for me, then I will come and greet him outsaide the conference, I will have your insurance money with me in my briefcase, please make sure your boy brings the security code number so that I know he is the rightful collector of the insurance payout, also remember to give him the shipment tracking number for verification.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rumbero, your lad called me twice today, no idea what he said on the first voicemail, and on the second one he gave 2 phone numbers to contact him, he has sent this email to me in the last couple of minutes, it's in reply to my mai, further up telling him I am in Burkino Faso until tomorrow, he is stranded and can't get to :

Quote:
sir,
i am telling that i am stranded here in acrra,i have been here before i did not know that it cost so much to make move here. so please can you call me with that phone number i droped in your voice mail box so that you can come and meet me here.

this is very urgent as you know, i am a ministry pastor in my church.or can you send me the money with my address through a courier so as to save the cost and time ,because i do not have enough money that can get me down to now. please consider this and get back me. i will even let to know of this developmet thaks for your compliance.

blessings

rev fr@nk

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I fully undetstand your predicament, but I'm afraid there is no alternative but for you to meet me in , I cannot send funds to you, as you have to sign for the insurance money in person in my presence, so sending it to you via courier is out of the question, I look forward to meeting you at tomorrow.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ the poor mugu must be going crazy. He sent me the letter that was intended for you.

I will reply to him, and let him know that I have no idea was its going on Laughing Laughing
this is what he gets for not replying to my last e-mail to him Laughing

Maybe I should fly to Tamale and rescue the poor Rev.

Edit: reply sent

Quote:
Dear Rev.

I recieved an letter from you. Its a bit confussing since I belive it is not meant for me. Is there any kind of problem. From your letter, It seems that you are in some kind of trouble.

Please let me know what is going on.

Henry

( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a new letter from my dear Rev.

Quote:
HERNY,
PLEASE I AM IN GHANA NOW , AND XXX TOLD ME TO MEET AT TAMELE GHANA, BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT IS THAT ALL FAR FROM ACCRA, PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL HIM TO COME AND MEET ME HERE IN ACCRA, I HAVE EXUSTED THE MONEY IN MY HAND AND , IF I CAN GET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS SCAN FOR HIM CAN HE SEND DOWN MY COMPENSATION TO ME THROUGH COURIER. PLEASE HELP ME AND TALK TO HIM. I DONOT KNOW WHAT NEXT TO DO, I DO NOT KNOW ANY BODY HERE.

BLESSINGS

REV FRANK

I guess the dumb Rev. does not know how to read a map Laughing
Well It just so happens that I have a friend who lives in Kumasi.
But first lets try to get him to go to Tamale Laughing Laughing to get his $$$$

Edit: my reply

Quote:
Dear Rev. Frank:

I am sorry for what has happened. I spoke to the representative of courier Co.
They told me that their policies prohibit the payment of insurance claims to be sent with out being signed.
You have to go and sign in order to get the
$ 80,000.00 dollars.

Rev. is there anything I can do to help you. I looked at the map and Tamale is not that far.

Please reply to me as soon as possible

Henry C

Mod edit - name XXXed out by SP's request - Mr Fishe

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Your lad mailed me this morning, he says:

Quote:
OK LET ME SEE IF I CAN GET MONEY FROM ANY BODY HERE TODAY AND SEE IF I CAN GET THERE TOMORROW ,PLEASE WAIT FOR ME THERE TILL THEN.

R3V FR@NK

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SEE IF I CAN GET MONEY FROM ANY BODY HERE

Hmmmm....the Lad has already stated that he doesn't know anyone in Ghana. That means he's probably going on the "street" for some cash at an incredibly high interest rate (a severe beating for non re-payment Shocked ). This should be interesting.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic