SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RIP John Travolta

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fox News is currently reporting the death of actor John Travolta last night on the set of the British chat show hosted by Jonathan Ross on BBC TV.

He apparently died of a combination 'Saturday Night Fever' and an overdose of fawning from the host and fellow guest "comedian" Ricky Gervais canvassing for "stars" for his forthcoming Xmas special of 'Extras'.

Whilst Mr Travolta's fancy footwork will be sadly missed, his carbon footprint won't be.

Me myself couldn't give a f*ck flying. </end of newsflash>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*shifty eyes*
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Your avatar or JT, or both?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I watched it when it was broadcast on Friday, and though I love JR, I thought he was way too ass-licky with Travolta.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/03_march/30/ross_travolta.shtml

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What day was it again?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ correct..
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
^^^^

Time flies, a lot like Travolta really. Laughing

[Edit] My respect for Jordan went up as well. She certainly cured Gareth Gates with whatever therapy she administered.

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PS: Respect to the Rossmeister for our link Wink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ross/

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ What day are you on his radio show then?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Stop sucking up to the leader and hijacking my thread. That's what the PM button is for. Very Happy Shiver. You have a PM.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone ask JT The Question That Dares Not Speak It's Name? Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The one about Olivia Neutron Bomb? Shocked

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, not about her (or any female for that matter) Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I presume you mean the Scientology question? Yes, questions were asked, but Ross didn't challenge any of the answers or the religion itself. Can't have your star guest walking out now Smile

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ He asked about Scientology (Its founder said 'If you want to get rich, you start a religion,' a principle on which Fundaligi0n is based).

He's cool though, I hated him for years, but changed my mind after 'Get Shorty' and Pulp Fiction.

They showed a satellite picture of his house with his private 707 and 2 smaller planes parked behind, he has 3 pilots and copilots with them. Now that's rock 'n roll.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, not the Scientology question either. Or the hair transplant.
"John, how did you feel when you saw yourself featured in THAT South Park episode about Tom Cruise...?"

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy.

How great would it be if JT popped into the Rovers as "our Tracy's" latest love interest. He could park his plane at Manchester airport next to the prison and get a taxi to Salford to meet the family. They could call the film "Get Deirdre". Everybody else has. Shocked

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could come on in the Rovers as the Weatherfield Python wearing a mask and a thong, and do that batdance from Pulp fiction.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I just have this vision of psycho Tracy singing "You're the one that I want" in tight black leggings. Very scary! Shocked Shocked

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can't have your star guest walking out now Smile

Can anyone remember the British talk show guy, Clive summatorother (Used to be a barrister apparantly) calling the Bee Gees tossers and they syood up and walked out...V Funny. Clive cantrememberthenobsnameforthelifeofme didn't know what to do and went bright red.

Pretty Rose

pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Clive Anderson
Also used to be quizmaster on Who's line is it anyway? over here

Anyone else remember talk show host Russell Harty getting slapped by Grace Jones?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Not to mention Richard Whiteley and the ferret incident. Luckily,the ferret made a full recovery.Sadly, the same can't be said for Mr W.

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Parkinson and Rod Hull's Emu.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blue Peter and the baby elephant accident. Laughing

"OOOO it's on me foot!"

Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He recently lectured a group of ass kissers about conserving energy, fuel, etc. Dude has 5 friggin jets he uses for personal use. (department of redundancy department approved sentence)

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=445490&in_page_id=1773&ct=5

more: http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2007/03/john-travolta-is-asshole.html

Scientology is one of my favorite subjects of study. How do You make someone believe that you you are a descendent of aliens? Just sell the NEXT step. Awesome parallels to baiting.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/TR/critique.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic