SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

clients.simpli.biz

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was showing in a bank of america phishing email. Is it something to be killed? I don't know anything about the site but it does look strange, eh?

well i don,t do things like that i am a rich man,and a happy family man,i belong to the big and rich peoples club,i am not interested in things like that

Please sir do not foot drag or have doubt to help us i beg you with the name of God.Do this for us if not for anything but for humanity sake.
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you follow the link? I just did (using FF & a Mac, so no worries here) and you end up at what looks like a billing page for www.simpli.biz - some hosting company.
Looks like an old version of it, too - some more info here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-476749.html

If you got it from a phishing email, maybe you should forward the entire email with headers to BOA and simpli.biz?
BOA is at [email protected] and simpli is at [email protected]

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of words were replaced (homing pigeon?, sushi bar?). Anyone know what happened there?

well i don,t do things like that i am a rich man,and a happy family man,i belong to the big and rich peoples club,i am not interested in things like that

Please sir do not foot drag or have doubt to help us i beg you with the name of God.Do this for us if not for anything but for humanity sake.
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's today's date that's doing it to SP, mod, admin, email, nigeria, lotta, I Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic