SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please sign my guestbook

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://animalconservation.bravehost.com

I can't promise that you won't get any lad emails from signing it, though Laughing

I'd like to go for a video of a lad handling a poisonous snake...hmmmm dunno if it can be done...

but let's try....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
TheDevil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:

I'd like to go for a video of a lad handling a poisonous snake...hmmmm dunno if it can be done...

but let's try....

lol Go for it! Twisted Evil

Signed your book, nice site Very Happy
Scammerbammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

site looks nice, but unable to sign.

(Got in, signed, got out. Wink

Thanx Exclamation )

You are noting but the son of a beach, hell is your place and you can not live you will die after reading this mail you fool. Judgement is already up you all and you will all die suddenly like a dog, there will not be any escape for any one of you that relay in hotting your fellow human. What ever you may do you can not run away from this reason is that you are only a human trying to fright against the anointed child of God, my God (KING JESUS CHRIST) will not let you go unpunished. - Mr.Sol0mon I. Nath@niel

Last edited by Scammerbammer on Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you should be able to sign - lots have already.

also - I added the Pineapple clip

That would be another cool idea to get a mugu to recreate

LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good looking site. Should definitely fool the lads into thinking you're legit.

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sign me up for two.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Signed. I hope you have goats at your petting zoo.
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Signed as H@ywood Jabl0nski.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Signed, too! Convincing site...btw, could really make me interested, too...any scholarships available for me & my humble self ? Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a hunch where you may be going on this....

To quote the late great Mr Irwin: Africa's full of Cobras!

Good luck.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Кала Шников выражает благодарность за то, чтобы обеспечить другую гостевую книгу, чтобы подписаться.

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladeous Skaminous? Dolteous Amungus? Oh boy! LOVE IT! Laughing
Los Spowells signed up. Sorry I misspelled and couldn't edit.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A certain Russian Model has signed and wants a scholarship. Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice. Left a message - hope you can help with my business venture. Incidentally, the website I set up a couple of weeks ago (see here) has been visited by my latest lad. He left a comment in my guestbook - hopefully he'll have picked out a few email addys from there. Doesn't realise what a sh*tload of trouble he's let himself in for Very Happy Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice site. Hopefully it will result in many interesting baits! Those grant carrots are most tasty for a mugu. Very Happy Edit: I signed too. I have a BSAB you know.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember that they might get someone else to hold the poisonous snake. Don't want to cause harm to an innocent third party.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
visited by my latest boyfriend

Oi, who's been editing my posts? Damn mods should be locked up. Rolling Eyes

Edit: OK so I just realised the date. Ho bloody ho. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
SpecialK
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A circus leader has signed. Though he keeps his lions in cages smaller than they themselves are, he's all for animal conservation!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message left, nice looking site. Good luck with it.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

editing this post - because ummmm well I thought someone was playing an April Fool's joke - and I responded accordingly.....and well.....I realize it may not have been a joke - - so it makes no sense to keep what I had written....

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Norris' butler, Geezer, has posted, he came across the site using Google to find a rhinoceros for the castle grounds.

Sadly he'd been at the wine cellar while His Lordship is away, and couldn't stop himself.

Quote:
I love animals, they're delicious.

I enjoyed the Steve Irwin video clip. Kinda puts his sad death into context though. Who would've thought he'd have ended up being killed by a deadly creature?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
voodoo billy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Done.

Looks good.

MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND RENT COLLECTOR THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE - as above

I WILL MAKE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL GO TO OUT SHRINE TO
LEAN COURSE ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - as above
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Who would've thought he'd have ended up being killed by a deadly creature?
Most of us. But he was killed by a creature that's only ever killed one person before. I suppose there's a distinction in that.

Joan Pullme signed too.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bite this morning.

Been sending out a revised version of Shiver's email that got him the bust of his head. Have sent it to lots and lots of guys. One has bitten.

Keep the guestbook signings coming, as the more you sign, the more you will get emails from lads. I have sent the URL to SOOOOOOOOOOOO many lads, and they are always interested in fresh guestbook meat.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic