SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone recognize this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
colonel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today, wondering if you guys recognize this guy?

Reply-To : [email protected]
Sent : Friday, March 30, 2007 6:07 PM
Subject : From Mr.Steven Please Reply Back

| | | Inbox

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: [email protected]
Received: from excite.com ([207.159.120.57]) by bay0-mc2-f17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:07:51 -0700
Received: by xprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)id 50A762F603; Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:07:47 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [41.204.34.34] by xprdmailfe6.nwk.excite.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:07:46 EST
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt0AV2VcG1Je7funj0koipHurbafrUNxP+FUOvLcA2GnY6MewgnwH9B0
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = 459fe096a58c725a2bf6366c995b2d69
X-Mailer: PHP
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Mar 2007 18:07:52.0147 (UTC) FILETIME=[55453A30:01C772F6]
Att:Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Steven Mensah, a political activist and an attorney. I am a member of my party's executive committee

My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in securing some funds abroad for safe keeping which incidentally was kept to help us finance the forth coming elections in 2008. Fortunately with my immediate assistance, and contact, we were able to deposit the money in a security vault abroad pending when the fund would be needed.

The need to contact you arose from the fact that the present government is cracking down on the opposition and trying to trace all the funds that belong to it, if they succeed in tracing this fund to us, they will seize it and thereby incapacitating our campaign abilities.

We wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved(US$52,000,000) comfortably and that I can also trust you with this arrangement. Be rest assured that there is no risk involved since I have taken care of everything. I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with us, so that I can send you full details of this transaction and let us make arrangement for a meeting and discuss at length on how to
transfer this funds.

I am able to give you my name without fear because I got your email address contact from a very reliable and dependable friend whose judgment I trust completely, so it would be appreciated if you can maintain the confidential nature of this letter and the whole transaction.

Please if you are not interested in this business, let me know in time,so that I can contact someone else.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Steven Mensah
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same crap, different package. But no, I have not seen that specific letter yet.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic