SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how you provoke them so well. I tried insulting a bunch and none of them replied.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote:
Your English is perfect Idiot!!!!! Take a good look at yourself.
Quote:
You have seen it all sorry because it is not your fault that you grew up in street
wached your mother been fuck at the bank of the a car by junkes.

Do the have banks in cars now, it's new to me, "bankincar" mod

wrote:
Quote:
SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE AND YOUR STATE OF JOBLESNESS SORYYYOOOO YOU PIG

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BF. The response rates are low, especially for insult baits. I only get about 1 of every 30 to answer, then half of them are incoherent. So you really have to send lots out.

I also find the subject line helps. "Question about Transaction" or "Payment sent via Western Union" always seems to get better responses than either "ATTENTION" or "MY DEAR".

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote:
Quote:
Shit Ruth FUCK
CURSED ALL OVER YOUR MAD FAMILY FOREVER YOU MONKEY FOOL FOR EVER FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU

wrote:
Quote:
OMO, MAKE WE MEET ONE ON ONE, SINCE YOU GET POWER, I GO ELIMINATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,
I WILL BE IN NIGER NEXT WEEK, U FIT MEET ME FOR AIRPORT? I WILL

wrote:
Quote:
U ARE AN ILLITRATE WATCH YOU GRAMMER U FOOL MONEY MISS ROAD I DONT THINK I NEED TO TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS OK NINCOMPOOP CHECK THE MEANING FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Phish 1x United States
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NA YOU DE CAUSE SO, DEVIL NA GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER THIS NIGHT

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
I can see that you are a complete mad man!!! You don't have sense at all, anyway i have nothing to tell you, only what i have to tell you is that all what you stated on your last mail will come back to you in JESUS MIGHTY NAME!! Amen!!! I am a winner I am not a loser! I am a victor not a victim, You need to know me in person and you will know that I am 100% better than you IDIOT!! I wish I can know where you are now!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
back to you

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Dr. Axxxx Und3rtaker

are you stupid why don't you go your way now if i see your mail again i will send it to the FBI and my friend go your way if you get a mail is that way you do and do you no if i need a help is like you are a 419 i am not that ok

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
SO YOU ARE NOT HAPPY BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, HAVE YOU ASK YOUR PEOPLE THE QUESTION I ASK YOU TO ASK?

OR DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU YOUR MOTHERS NAME? DO YOU KNOW THE NAME WE CALL HER THEN ANYWAY WHEN YOU GET HOME ASK HER WHO IS UKWU MMILI I SUPPOSE TO FULCK YOUR MOTHER BUT ONE OF MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT YOUR MOTHER HAVE GONORIHA AND YOU KNOW THAT IS THE PROBLEM HER HAVE WITH THE ABOKI WHO PREGNANT HER BEFORE SHE GIVE YOUR BATH.

HAVE YOU EVER SEE YOUR MOTHER CLITORIS I SAW IT THE DAY MY FRIEND FULCK HER BUT YOUR MOTHER IS GOOD FULCKER SHE CAN FULCK LIKE DOG THAT IS WHY EVERY BODY THAT YOUR SISTER SHE IS LIKE YOUR MOTHER I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE YOUR SISTER CILITORIS BUT DO NOT SUCK HER BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE COSE IS AFTER YOU THAT IS WHY YOUR LIFE IS LIKE THAT.

SORRY I KNOW IS NOT YOUR FULT IS YOUR MOTHER BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT PASTORS DON�T LIKE TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO TO THE COSE EVEN IF THEY PRAY IT WILL BE JUST TO SEND YOU AWY.

AND THAT IS WHY YOU DON�T HAVE MONEY EVERY YEAR THINGS WILL BE GETTING WORST I WILL DIRECT YOU FOR ONE NATIVE DORCTOR MAYBE HE WILL HELP YOU BECAUSE I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL SUCK THAT YOUR SISTER BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN YOU WITH HER MORE THEN THREE TIMES I DON�T LIKE THE WAY YOU PLAY WITH HERE.

BUT LET ME ASK YOU WHY SHE STILL STAY DOSE IT MEAN THAT NO BODY HAVE ASK HER HAND IN MARRAGE OR ISIT THE COSE THAT GO AFTER HER SHE IS OLD NOW IF SHE STAY MORE THAN THIS IT WILL BE PROBLEM.

NEXT TIME I WILL TELL YOU YOUR NAME AND YOUR SISTER NAME AND YOUR MOTHER NAME AND THAT MAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER AS I TOLD YOU HE IS NOT YOUR FATHER WAKE UP AND GO AND ASK FOR YOUR FATHER YOU HAVE GROW UP TO KNOW YOUR FATHER.

REGARDS

YOUR MOTHER FRIEND

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
back to sender BASTERD BOI U
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
back to sender BASTERD BOI U
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
POOR MAGGOT
BASTARD IDIOT. U WANT 2 EAT UR DEAD FATHER AND MOTHERS MONEY. I WISH U ALL BAD LUCK . WE HAVE SEEN U THAT HAS MAKE MONEY..... POOR MAGGOT

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

u will die in a motor accident. fool

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Bro get a life and be wise...............
Proclaim to you , in all your life you will remain poverty and miserable will rule your family. Idiot

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
thank you for disirering all tis course for you and your family and it shall be permenet

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
na devil goooooooooooooooooooooooooo punishe you and your family so go and tell them you and them are very stupid olori buruku omoale son of a bitch

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Thanks, but your mother vigina is smelling hoooooo that you asewo mother that born you with varoius father she is a smelling woman her toto they smell badly

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
MAY ALL THE THE BAD THINGS YOU SIAD HERE FOLLOW YOU.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BASTARD GO AND FIND WORK. IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
I pronounce course upon your entire generation,Poverty is disturbing you.

I am a millonaire already so it is too late for the devil asshole like,people are beginning to complain about you small we will catch up with you and make mockery of you with bullet.

Bastard like you

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
come u no get work?

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Dear monkey
thank you for your mail all that you said goes back to you in jesus name i never know that we still have rat like you in this our dispensetion for that reason go to hell because that is where you belong to as your father died wriched also l will died infact your father death will be better than your's folllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
YOU FUCKING *DELETED*,ASS HOLE,TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Dr Justin,

You have already ascended the judgement throne of God,condenming a fellow IBO for no justifiable cause.I leave you at the foot of the calvary and pray that God shall forgive your naivety for you do not know what you were saying.

Rev Tony.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GO SUCK YOUR DICK

I then suggested in broken English that his mother had already done that for me. Mugu opines
Quote:
IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THE DAY YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA LABOUR TAKE BORN, THEN FOR USE AM SUCK EACH OTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Afo du kwa gi na imi.
Inwere nne?
onye ori.
Kedu ebe ino?

[email protected]
Quote:
If u no be Goat na every body dey hear your language? even if you and me na Nigerian but Because of you I Dey shame to call myself a NIgerian

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WROTE TO ME OKAY, CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE GOOD ENGLISH SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAVE A NICE DAY.
JAMES..

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun ayelala ohonmila olokon ebu na hem go kill you for this life mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
CURSED ALL OVER YOUR MAD FAMILY FOREVER YOU MONKEY FOOL FOR EVER FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU A ARE MURDER FUCKER SCAMMER 2 AND U DEY WRITE BULLSHIT TO ME INSTEAD OF TRYING TO LEANT HW TO MAKE SOME GOOD MONEY FROM ME. EWU

Now here is a good offer from [email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool and i want to tell you thet you are nothing but a rag boy i think you need education.

dont worry just tell me how much you need and i will give it to you remember you need education

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA GI NA NNE GI BU ASHAWOO YA KA HA JI MUO OZU DI KA GI.
LAA NIHI ENWE.

I FUCK YOUR TO BURN MONKEY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OHU NNE GI. NNE GI BU NKITA.

[email protected]
Quote:
maga your mama, oyu nne gi , amu nna gi, poor man like you , you are going to remain poor forever and ever amen

[email protected]
Quote:
your mo mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda all of us na one na, u nor get sister wen u fit give me may i fuck as a guy i go burst you like $1 you know na u neva see am before.

meanwhile tell your sister say may she shave ooo i go give am like $2 SHEE SHE DEY SUCK DICK

REGARDS,
yOUR FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN EMPTY NOISE MAKER WHO DON'T KNOW HIS RIGHT FROM LEFT, MAGOT.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE, START FROM NURSERY SCHOOL IT WILL HELP YOU ALOT.

Wow, I wish I had the educational attainment of a lad --- I sent this mugu another curse.

Feel free to say hi to these lads:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected]

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one to add to your abuse list. He just cc'ed me thousands of bounced lotto e-mail (thank God for filter)

Say hi to this mugu [email protected]

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in love with this modality. Here is what I sent out to about a hundred mugus:

Quote:
CHINEKE KPO GI OKU ONYE ARA EWU IDOLT ROT IN HELL FOOL OTU NNEGI GBAWAKWAA IDIOT LIKE YOU BASTARD.
I WILL EAT U ALIVE IF I GET HOLD OF FUCKING PRICK OF YOUR MAGNITUDE.
ONYE ORI ,IKWU GBAWA NNE GI .YOUR GOSSIPER KILLER AND A MURDER

NWA IMO STATE ,DONT LET ME CRUSH YOUR HAND FOR NOTHING ,IF IHEAR FROM YOU AGAIN I WILL TELL YOUR BROTHER WHO GIVE ME THIS E-MAIL TO KILL YOU.

ARA GBAWA KWA GI ISI

MONKEY LIKE YOU

This is what came back:

fidelity security company:

Quote:
You are just a mere stupid man, you don't have any hand work, the time it takes you to compose all these nonsense email to me is enough for you to make money on internet and I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you because I know that all what you are talking is mere nonsense. Bush man!! Monkey come and eat Banana.

"[email protected]"

Quote:
How are you i receive your email and i love to be in, and i want to help you transfer the money to my account in italy this are the things you need from me.
STEVE KELVIN
VIA OMBRONE 2 ROMA 00198
ITALY
TELL:331 2718929
FAX:331 2702130

I WAIT TO HEA FROM YOU.

mike williams:

Quote:
your mama your papa your family, basterd like you , fool like you, maga like you, your mama toto, your papa prick, and God will punish you amen

David Palmer:

Quote:
Fuck you, ur father ur mother ur brodas and sisters ewe maga i don chop your dollar
IGBO maga like you run enter ZOO animal

akil razak

Quote:
all to you again baba iya re

safia feddag: (in size 36 font)
Quote:
NOW I KNOW THAT YOUR MAD EZI.
PIG YOU HAVE TO GO HOME SO THAT BAKASI WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FULKING MOTHER.
NNE GI BUKWAZI NNE EZI

Barr. Mark:

Quote:
Onye ara.
Agha rikwaa gi.
Ugali burukwa gi.Onye oshi.
I na awa anya.
Inwere nne?
U 4 no de course your mama.
Thief,u don thief money for nija come run away.I go send EFCC to cash u.
Nwanne where u dey?

Goodluck Obi:

Quote:
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING

Joey Private Mail:

Quote:
GEE, GUY NO FIT YOU AT ALL, GO TEACH FOR VILLAGE, IF YOU TEACH ENGLISH ALL THE STUDENT GO FAIL, THE TRUTH BE SAY MAKE U GO TEACH IGBO, YOUR BLOODY ASS FATHER LANGUAGE

British Lottery: (apparently, they fail at customer service)

Quote:
BASTARD FUCK OFF

and British Lottery again:

Quote:
FUCK OFF IDIOT DIE
[/quote]

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AlphonseTheFrog Great response rate from these lad. Normally only about one of every 50 reply to me. If you don't mind me asking, what are you sticking in the subject line? I'm afraid many of mine never get openned.

Also, DavidPalmer is a good one. That mugu send me the same exact script about a "zoo" today. I got his address from another insult baiter, this lad must spend a half an hour a day just answer his insults Laughing

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy

On advice from Rollo Tomasi, I am using "Re: Western Union" as the subject line. I used to put "Re: Transaction", but my new subject line has generated an amazing response rate.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering, as � or more Nigerians are Christian, how about being the good nigerian priest telling them they are going to go to hell for scamming, because it's evil & stuff, then just generally insulting them.

Reminding them they are no better than footprints in sand, and snakes and other stuff.

I'm not really into religion, but a quick search on google turned up these gems...

Hmmm, meybey It would make a good church modality idea thingy... Cash paid to repentent lads?

http://members.tripod.com/rev_kidd/Studies/8th-com.htm wrote:
Stealing

Thou shalt not steal. Exodus 20:15 (Deuteronomy 5:19, Matthew 19:18, Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20, Romans 2:21, 13:9)

Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another. Leviticus 19:11

If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. If the theft be certainly found in his hand alive, whether it be ox, or ass, or sheep; he shall restore double. Exodus 22:1,4

If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. If the sun be risen upon him, there shall be blood shed for him; for he should make full restitution; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft. Exodus 22:2,3

If a man shall cause a field or vineyard to be eaten, and shall put in his beast, and shall feed in another man's field; of the best of his own field, and of the best of his own vineyard, shall he make restitution. Exodus 22:5

Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. Proverbs 6:30,31

Whoso is partner with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not. Proverbs 29:24

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: Matthew 15:19

For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: Mark 7:21,22

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9,10

Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. Ephesians 4:28

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 1 Peter 4:15

Related verses: Genesis 30:33, 31:19,20,26,27,30,32,39, 40:15, 44:8, Joshua 7:11, 2 Samuel 15:6, 19:41, 21:12, Job 24:14, 30:5, Psalms 50:18, Proverbs 30:9, Isaiah 1:23, Jeremiah 2:26, 7:9, 23:30, 48:27, 49:9, Hosea 4:2, 7:1, Joel 2:9, Obadiah 1:5, Matthew 6:19,20, 21:13, 24:43, 26:55, 27:38,44,64, 28:13, Mark 11:17, 14:48, 15:27, Luke 10:30,36, 12:33,39, 19:46, 22:52, John 10:1,8,10, 12:6, 18:40, Romans 2:21, 2 Corinthians 11:26, 1 Thessalonians 5:2,4, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 3:3, 9:21, 16:15

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops and I'm not really allowed to post here unless I include a new list then am I? Sorry guys!

Now I'm thinking - Unless you are teh first to use my lists, the mugus will pretty quickly realise they are getting insult baits so I recommend for each list I post, create a new account and asem all the addresses first, sucker them in a little more and then call them the fool..

Her ya go, 2 days worth 117 addresses:
Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@AlphonseTheFrog - Thanks I'm going to give it a try with Kickstarts latest list. Twisted Evil

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote:
Quote:
BE INFORMED YOU GREAT GORMLESS FATHEADED SIMP THAT I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR ARROGANT AND SELF IMPORTANT TONE!! HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU WITLESS TOERAG? DOES IT NOT SAY "SATISFACTION AND TRUST" ON YOUR OH SO IMPRESSIVE EMAIL BANNER THAT IS SENT WITH EVERY NEAR USELESS CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND? OR CAN YOU BARELY EVEN READ LET ALONE PULL YOURSELF LONG ENOUGH OUT OF WHATEVER BOOZE INDUCED STUPOR YOU NORMALLY STAGGER AROUND IN TO MAKE EVEN THE SMALLEST EFFORT AT ATTENDING TO A CUSTOMER'S NEEDS?!?!? MY MONEY'S ON THE LATTER YOU GREAT TIT_NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU SIMPERING SCUM SUCKING PIECE OF HORSE EXCREMENT NOTHING YOU HAVE DONE UP TO THIS POINT HAS PROVIDED EITHER SATISFACTION OR TRUST YOU GREAT BUMBLING BUTTHEAD_SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE ABILITY OF USING ONLY ONE BRAIN CELL AT A TIME I'M GOING TO BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU IN TERMS I'M SURE A WORTHLESS HALITOSIC HALFWIT RETARD LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND:

Phish 1x United States
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ wow, that was actually well thought out...

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more replies to mass insults, they include:

[email protected]
Quote:
BAAAAASTAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD

Another one from the lad who responds to every single insult, [email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you, ur father ur mother ur brodas and sisters ewe maga i don chop your dollar

IGBO maga like you run enter ZOO animal

Jessica must need money since apparently she just had a gender reassignment surgery [email protected]
Quote:
I BEG SEND ME SOME DOLLARS.YOUR MAN DEY ROST MY GUY.

THANKS,

KEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A BASTERD?

[email protected]
Quote:
DON'T MAIL ME ANY LONGER. I THINK I GO TO THE POLICE TO LET THEM LOCATE YOUR MAIL, SO THEY CAN FIND YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
bro u no get work
i use god beg u no de cos me again

Mugu semi-death threats are always good for a chuckle [email protected]
Quote:
You are the bigest fool i have ever seen, idiot. AND YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL TILL YOU DIE. WICH WILL BE VERY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawakwa nne na nna gi onye oshi na acho dollar .iga abu ogbeye rue
ebighibi.

[email protected]
Quote:
nne gi bu ashaooh,nna gi bu nkita na mpi.

[email protected]
Quote:

If you are a geniue man God help you,But i swear to you if you are not anything you are going to do that is not legal will be the day you will enter to jail,

Yes, a response from one of those women who "surfer cancer of the throat that defile treatment", she is quite vocal in her response to my insults
Quote:
ARA NA AYI NNE GI NA NNA GI, ONYE ARMED ROBBER, THEY WILL CATCH YOU AND FIRE ONYE OSHI

[email protected]
Quote:

IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THE DAY YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA LABOUR TAKE BORN, THEN FOR USE AM SUCK EACH OTHER. OGUN NO DE RAIN AGAIN, NA YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER NA BE MUGO, FULL DEFIND OGUN? SEND U GO SCHOOL U REFUSE NA YOU ARE OUT TO SPOIL MY COUNTRY NAME, WAIT U GO SOON DIE

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just borrowed Barrister Mark's modality and sent the following to a bunch of mugus:

Quote:
Onye ara.
Agha rikwaa gi.
Ugali burukwa gi.Onye oshi.
I na awa anya.
Inwere nne?
U 4 no de course your mama.
Thief,u don thief money for nija come run away.I go send EFCC to cash u.
Nwanne where u dey?

Let's see what happens.

HugginsDUI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: Message rejected for Sector 5 policy reasons

What the f*ck is a Sector 5 policy reason? And why did it cause all of my mass insult emails to not get delivered?
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huggins,
If you send out more than 500 mails in a 24 hour period, I've noticed that some bounce. Then you get the sector 5 reason.
No big deal, they are not shutting you down.
The easiest way to avoid it is to use 2 boxes and alternate the days you send out mail with them. keep it to around 450 lads a day.
Good Luck

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me myself am getting the same thing on sector 5 policy rejection, and I fluctuate between about 6 accounts. So I don't know if they changed the rules or something. I only tried to hit about 250 known addresses today.

RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread inspired me to send the famous *DELETED* image to a number of lads I have finished up with. I figure with all the photos of burn victims they send their victims, they deserve some horror in return.

I hope I get some interesting replies.
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote:

Quote:
I HOPE YOU CAN NOW UNDERSTAND WHY I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME FOOL UNTIL YOU DIE AND LIVE THIS PLANET, IDOIT, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP SCAMING? DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORLD IS BEEN CREATED? FOOL. DO YOU KNOW HOWMANY KIND OF SACMING TATIC THAT IS IN THIS WORLD?

FOOL. YOU ONLY THINK THAT SACMING IS ONLY CAN BE DISCOVERD IN THE INTERNET, YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY WORD TO THE ORIGINAL SCAMERS OF THE WORLD, THAT EVEN KILL PEOPLE, THE GREAT MEN YOU ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT, AS A FOOL YOU ONLY THINK NIGERIANS ARE THE ONLY SCAMERS, LET ME TELL YOU, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SURELY FORGIVE NIGERIANS, BECAUSE THEY SCAM FROM THE TERRORIST IN THIS WORLD. BUT DUE TO YOU ARE FOOL, YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS. IDOIT, N I PROMISE YOU WILL BE SCAM SOONEST FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT SCAMING IS NOT ONLY IN THE INTERNET, FOOL.

Phish 1x United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed my insult script and I am getting wonderful results. I think it really has an impact on the lads

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY THANKS VERY MUCH FOR UR TANTRUMS I SOPPOSE UR A HUMAN BEIGN MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO TAKE UR TIME SO THAT GOD WILL NOT GIVE U AN UNPRECEDENTED PUNISHMENT.IM NOT A COMMON MAN BUT I CAN SEE U DONT LIKE SOLIDIARITY.
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
same to your family

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER AND THIS REMAINS YOUR PORTION IN LIFE AMENNNN

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE NOW! AND GO TO HELL FOR YOUR REWARD!!! IDIOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dead Lizard like you without hope. Come on go and pay for your grave because you have been condem by my power and you don't suppose to live because you are curse to your grave and your parents will live because no one will die for another therefore i sentence you to 100 years detention in prison where you will never enjoy even one cup of water because even water has become your enemy,

[email protected]
Quote:
Why did you talk to me like that with those insults and being in the game allso,anyway i'll not insult you back instead all the insult will go back to you ok.I can't remember sending a mail to such name,this is not the way you should talk,even the people you clloect money from hasn't talked to you thjis way i'm sure,so continue ur insult and it'll definetly go back to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MUMU USMAN BELLO YOUR NAME IS IN ONE SHRINE SO YOU WILL DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANT TO DELIVER YOU FROM THE SPIRIT OF IGRARAMUS PARAMUS DEI AND PROGINATICALLY DEITY AND YOU WANT TO DIE IN IT THEN YOU MUST DIE AND LET ME TELL YOU IF IT IS TRUE THAT I COME FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE YOU MUST DIE LIKE FOOL AND YOU ARE THE HIGHEST FOOL TO LOOSE SUCH MONEY IF YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF A FOOL.

GO AND DIE AND FUCK YOURSELF BECAUSE I CANNOT COURSE ANY OF YOUR FAMILY IT IS ONLY YOU JUST DIE I COMMAND YOU RIGHT NOW DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE MESSAGES ARE YOUR POSSION

[email protected]
Quote:
I GE YOU DEY ANSWER
HEY MUGU

NNE GI BU AKWUNNA N NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU. OTU GBAWA KWAA NNEGI ONYE WAYO DIKAGI. AGWO TIPIAKWA GI AMU
I CHOP YA DOLA NOW

This is the best response ever[email protected]
Quote:

Thank you so much for writing the trash. You claimed to be educated while you write a simple mail (letter) in capital letters, that makes you a big fool. Your mother will hear this your insults on her big time customer.

I am making my money and must tell you that I do spend my money wisely which includes taking care of your mother whom you abandoned to us to fuck for a piece of naira.

I must tell you though that she is a very good woman on bed and on the floor. She is even better outside your house where normally suck both good and big dicks and also the very dirty dicks from the streets. Please kindly advise her to stop asking for too much money from those street urchins who must have given her AIDS.

Please be very careful since we are going to hijack your mother's corpse when she dies because she has been our very good customer and you better start now get your wife ansd sisters to be ready to continue where she stopped with us.

I promise to take your sisters and your wife if at all you have any;;; BIG FOOL.

Regards,

Your mother's big time customer in bed.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE HELL ARE U?

[email protected]
Quote:
Ebe obu imaghi ihe iga eme ma obu ikapri nwanne gi, ngwuri gi chi kwaaaaa. Ezi gbo ihe apko na go ihu. Onye ohi di ka gi. Ihere eme na gi na ina akpari nwa neegi na chu ka ina chu. Jee chuba onye ocha ma hapu nwa neegi ka ochua nke ya.

EZI DI KA GI. ARA dga gdoe gi. Nne gi na Nna gi nwu kwaaa

[email protected]
Quote:
DO NOT GET BACK TO ME AGAIN . YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BERSTARD SON FROM EASTEAN IGBO I KNOW AND I PATY FOR HOW YOU DIE ON MOTO ESDANT WITHOUT FIND YOUR KOOB OR ANY PART OF YOUR DARD BODY.GET OUT BARSTERD SHIELD

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI

BASTERD YOUR MOTHER IS ASHWO AND I WILL USE MY BIG DICK TO PUT INSIDE HER STUPID TOTO .
OKOKO LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY CRAZY.YOU ARE ALSO A GUY MAN AND YOU DEY INSULT FELLOW GUY MAN.YOU NO GO EVER COLLECT MONEY FOR THIS JOB.NA WAH FOR YOU OH!

THAT IS TO SAY YOU DID NOT LEARN THE JOB AT ALL..IGBO BOY FOR THAT MATTER,YOU DEY BEHAVE LIKE ABOKI.HOW COME YOU DEY ANSWER.THAT ONE NA IGBO NAME?FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEM BEG U MUMU

DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU
DEM BEG U MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY YOU

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU 7X COS YOU ARE USING GODS NAME IS VAIN YOU WILL DIE AND GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU'RE. YOUR ENGLISH IS TYPICAL NIGERIAN AND THAT WAS WHY I ASKED FOR YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR CONFIRMATION, NWANNE PLEASE DON'T ABUSE SOMEBODY'S PARENTS NEXT TIME IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FULFIL YOUR DESTINY ON THIS OUR EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OWU GO KILL YOU OLE LIKE YOU HUNGRY WAN KILL YOU DIE NA MAKE U NOR GET SENSE AGAIN COME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK IDIOT WEY NOT GET SENSE HUNGRY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL HUNGRY MAN AND IF YOU REPLY ME AGAIN THEN YOU ARE REALLY A FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
EWE, JE NE MA IBUGO ORIA OJO.EWERE RESPECT NKA KOSI NA IPUTER FROM A BAD FAMILY. EWE MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY, AMA NNA GI CHIEKWA. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU. I WU ONYE ARA NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID MONKEY , IDORT, FUCK YOUR MATHER TOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Just get a life ok. know you are a loder.

Hey he wants you guys to call him. [email protected]
Quote:
ONWE YE MU NOMBA GI KA MKPO GI

LE NOMBA MU +22993013336 KPO MU

[email protected]
Quote:
u are just a big fool and leave my parents out of this just trying to make some dollars on net you idiot,u dont even sound enlighten you eastern bastard,destitute like you try and enroll in one of this evening lesson may be they can brighten you up fool

[email protected]
Quote:
As a matter of fact,you are talking to your family.
thanks.
You Poncars

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU GO USE YOUR HEAD CARRY AM BY YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
HI ASSHOLE BLOW ME.ALL YOU WROTE HERE IS GOING BACK TO THE SENDER.ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH THAT IS THE REASON IGBO MAN WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE NO FUTURE FOR YOUR GRAND CHILDRENS

[email protected]
Quote:
mr man why u go dey 4computer dey write rubbish 2 people, are u stupid,

dont be a fool like ur mother who i use to fuck with out condom wey him dey smell,

ogbooo

Well, I've got more to share later since they are still comming in. If anyone wants the script I used, you can PM me

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got even more with the new insult script Very Happy I'm glad the lads find it so appealing.

Wow, this just in, I insulted a voodo priestest or something [email protected] warns me
Quote:
i have not cost u and insult my mother and my father i will teach you a lession you will never regreet, i have printed your insult you gave to my mother which you ever know before and she has no business with you you just cursed her for nothing sake, i will tell you that i am from enugu ezzike in enugu state where every thing is possible . the funy pat of it is the woman you just cursed is a priestest{ Ezenwayi umuagbara} who gives power to other priests in my town we kill people through phone call, talkless of email you wrote with your hands, first of all you will fall stroke to start with and defnetly she will see it tomorrow morning. thanks and i will never insult you back ok have your precious sleep ok.

A representative of CBN writes [email protected]
Quote:
Replying to your e-mail BACK TO SENDER WITH ALL UR FAMILY

I may have hit the jackpot with this lotto lad [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA PRICK PLUS YOUR MAMA TOTO , MAKE THUNDER HAMMER YOUR HEAD STEADY TILL YOU DIE LIKE HELPLESS GOAT . NA FORCE TO REPLY MAIL ABI NA AT GUN POINT THE MAIL MEET YOUR FATHER PRICK , I FORCE YOIU TO REPLY ANSWER MAKE OGUN SCATTER YOUR SMALLING HEAD . IF YOU NO LIKE THE MAIL YOU GO IGNORE WHY YOU COME DEY CAUSE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER NO BE ME MAKE YOU DIE A POOR MAN MAYEE LIKE YOU .

[email protected]
Quote:
haven't u work to do on Internet? why are u insulting ur self evrytime? i hope u are old enough to mind ur business pl,s let me be i don't have ur time thank,s.

Another satisfied customer [email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO SEE YOUR NAME SOUND LIKE A REAL MAYE.! HAUSA MAN WEY BE VERY BIG GOAT. NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU NA IM BE THE MOSLEM EXTREEMIST WEY DEY WAN CAUSE THIRD WAR. U NO GET MAMA, DAT IS WHY U NO VALUE WOMAN. EVEN SELF YOUR MAMA LIKE THE WAY UNA TRADITION DEY, BORN YOU WEY SHE BE 14 YEARS. NA HER PUSSY DON TEAR AND SHE DEY BRING OUT THAT SMELL WEY SMALL GIRLS LIKE HER FROM THE MOSLEM WORLD DEY GET ANYTIME THEM BORN AT HER AGE. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOLD YEYE MAKE I TELL YOU. I GET MY OWN HOUSE 4 WARRI. I THINK U DON HEAR OF WARRI. TRY ME U GO KNOW SAY I GO FIT BURST UR BASTARD HEAD.

BASTARD..

[email protected]
Quote:

fffffffffffff-u-ckkkkkkkkkkk offffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] must think he is a big shot at the cafe (I don't think he liked my comment about what he does in the restroom there)
Quote:
Make money. . Ask yourelf howmuch u have made and u willsee is a chiken to people like us. If u are opportuned to know me, u will bow 4 me.

No need 4 much. What u got is d last.

beast of no hope. Just eat dat and it will finish now. U are maKING MOUTH FOR THE LITTLE U HAVE MADE. Poor RAT.

Wow, another happy lotto lad [email protected]
Quote:

I dey look u dey talk. U will die from cancer in seven day from the day u get this mail.Ur enitre family will be plucked off the earth by noon.I see u re prostrated sorry o na life,but more prostration await you in future.U will work like a vagabon the decendance of Kain.
Arrow will pierce your father to death in twelve hrs time.
ushahururururururururu!!!!!!
Shaleeeleeeeleee.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE THE GREATEST IDIOT YOUR MOTHER COULD EVER HAVE. SORRY TO SAY,YOUR GENERATION SHALL KNOW NO SUCCESS FOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

I love it when they make their curse seem like a prayer, I think this lotto lad might be a bit miffed [email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA YOU THEY TALK ABOUT FOOL EWU NA YOUR MAMA TOTO GO BURST LIKE BOBM AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO REMAIN MY SLAVE IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU MAN

NA YOUR MAMMA BE MUMU YOUR PAPA BE MONKY BANAER YOU WILL REMAIN POOR MAN FOR EVER TILL YOU DIE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ALSO FINISHED I WANT TO HELP YOU COME OUT OF POVERTY SO THAT YOUR MOTHER WILL ASAWO WORK WE SHE DEY DO IDOLT OF YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
na ya mama i go fuck this night, only say im toto too smell. Well as 4 yr papa, sorry u nor no am, bcos yr mama never tell u true.

[email protected] may have been a theology major at mugu University
Quote:
ON THE LAST DAY, THE GOOD LORD SHALL SEPARATE THE GOATS LIKE YOU FROM THE SHEEPS LIKE US.THOU SHALL BE JUDGED BY THE WICKED WORKS OF THY DEEDS.YEE THAT DECIEVE PEOPLE WITH MY NAME, GO TO THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF ME AND BURN IN HELL.ALL THY SAYINGS SHALL TURN TO BLESSINGS AS LONG AS GOD IS IN HEAVEN, O! BOY I GO DEY HAMMER PEPPER.

[email protected] I think Mark would like some more e-mails, say hi to him for me
Quote:
U think u know how to talk mutherfucking stupid IDIOT.

MAKK INTEPRISES FROM UK

The good barrister is not happy Crying or Very sad
Quote:
back to sender with holy fire. just watch and see from today till the end of your life all you have said in this email today will start happening e be like say you know no say tongue pass pass tongue receive it bire fire

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, my mailbox was again full from angry lads Smile They include

[email protected] seems to have a fascination with my mother's anatomy
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER,YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER,YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER,YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER
EWU LIKE YU,NA PERSON SAY MAKE YU NO GET BRAIN ,BEAST LIKE YOU.
IF I CATCH YOU I GO WRECK YOUR FAMILY
BEAST

A first, this lad talks about my wife rather than my [email protected]
Quote:
GOD PONISH YOUR FAMILY IN CLUDINY YOU WIFE IDIORT LIKE YOU

Insult this lad, he admits to supposeldy making $32K here is [email protected]
Quote:

Hello Mr. Nobody, I wish you know my residence in Lagos, I have
made a lot of money from this business and today a maga has just paid me the sum of $32,000.00 usd if you don't mind lets see in V.G.C. to enable you confirm my kind of person.

Idiot, you will remain a poor man in life, I will always use my car to run
over you, till you start thinking on how to make big money in life.

Sorry for the mother that gave birth to you, because she gave birth to a
complete bastards and a nonentity, before you will see light in your life,
your age will be against you, I course the day you came into this world, you are a complete waste.

Remain nobody seems, you don't good things, Idiot; you will always leave to beg for job opportunity from men like us.

I really touched a nerve with [email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT THIS STUPID ASS-WHIPE,WHAT HAVE U GOTTEN SO FAR IN YOUR DEVASTATING LIFE?AND U EVEN GAT D GUTS TO RAIN ABUSES ON YOUR DISGUSTING MOTHER.I KNOW DEFINATELY YOUR MOTHER IS A HOOKER THATS WHY U HAVE THAT IMPRESSION ON OTHERS.AND FOR THAT THIS IS A PIECE OF ADVICE TO YOU.

OHUN TI A BA SO FUN OGBO
LOGBO N GBO
OHUN TI A BA SO FUN OGBA
LOGBA NGBA
KO SE KO SE NI TI ILA KOSE
TI AKERE JUPON BA KON LE
AKON ILEPA ORUN
KONKO ON KO OHUN ODO
BENI ABERE KIN KO UN ASO
AS YOU ARE READING THIS EMAIL,ALL YOUR GOOD FORTUNES IN LIFE WILL TURN AROUND AND POVERTY WILL STRUCK YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION,AND DEATH WILL STRUCK YOUR FAMILY U WILL THINK MOSES IS BACK IN TOWN.I THOUGHT YOU UNDERSTAND LIFE MORE THAN THIS,NOW I KNOW U'RE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF DEAD MAN WALKING.KEEP PRAYING FOR YOUR MOTHER,BEACAUSE IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE U WATCH HER UGLY BODY ROAST IN HELL,SO WILL YOURS.THIS WILL TEACH U A LESSON TO GO ALONG WITH ANY MAIL U KNOW ARE FROM PEOPLE LIKE U.SAFE JOURNEY DEADMAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A BIG PIG AND MOTHER TOTO YOU TOO A MUGU

A mad lotto lad [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER GO
AND
AS SOON AS U READY THIS EMAIL NA DIE U DEY OOO

THANK
GUY WAY DEY STREE.

Another lotto lad mad Rolling Eyes [email protected]
Quote:
ATTNETION: MR. BIG GOAT,
OGUN GO KILL YOU PAPA ANYTHING WEY U PUT HAND FOR LIFE NOR GO GOOD FOR U YOU ENTIRE FAMILY GO DIE AND THURDER DO STIKCK U FATHER AND YOU UNBORN GENERATION YOU NOR GO DIE BETTER NA YOU GO WORK IN VAIN AND YOUR FAMILY GO WORK IN VAIN YOU BE GOAT TO THE CALL AND A IDIOT I WILL LIKE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY BEFORE THURDER KILL THEM YOU WILL NOT LAST 25YRS AND DIE LIKE RAT I HAVE THE WORD OF WISDOM AND I AM A VERY GOOD OGUN MAN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE OGUN THAT I HAVE SO THAT THE WEAPON OF OGUN WHICH IS IRON. CAR WILL KILL YOU AND EAT UR HEART AND DRINK YOU BLOOD AND USE YOU HEAD AS IS DRINKING CUP.

U WILL NOT LAST GO AND MARK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

OGUN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OGUN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OGUN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OGUN KILL YOU AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V
V
V

[email protected]
Quote:
What you have written hear goes to you and your entire family, I do not
have anything more to say to you, but noted that you have surely touch the
lion tail, you will never know peace in this world, go and mark it today,
you will remain poorer that a church rat, your entire family will beg for
food, if you know where I come from you will surely go into fasting and
serious prayer, I did noting wrong to you and you just attached me just
like that,

[email protected]
Quote:
COME WHY U DEY FOOL YOUR SELF NA???

WHY U DEY INSULT YOUR FELLOW NAIJA GUY LIKE THAT HE NO BAM OH.

SEE SINCE U NA GUY U NO SUPPOSE TALK LIKE THAT NA

U NA MY BRODA NA NO BE SO GUY............

Wow, medical advice from a mugu [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE EPILEPTIC! PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN! JUST TOO ILL WITTED FOR ME, TRY SOME PLACE ELSE. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

[email protected] has threatened me with the lasu boys and the effc Rolling Eyes
Quote:
foolish aguleri magga you mother isready dead your father is muron you yourself is an illiterate, yor family is a poor family and will die of poverty since you dont have the fear of god you will see hell fire i promise you this

O i dont blame you i know who you are and you will be trap by this leter that you have just sent to me, lasu boys will kill you and please bear in mind that you will not longer be save in any where you are now bcos i will be moniterig your moment even the cafe you are working efcc will catch you in you house in ingodo

you are the biggest fool i have ever seen

your mother is the most foolish mother on earth

your father is the most foolish father on earth

bear in mind that from today i caursed your family to remain poor in JESUS NAME
AMEN
FOOLISH IDIOT OSY
YOU ARE A FOOL

That is all for now, I have more but I have just been spoofed on two of my accounts.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic