SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get A Free Polar Fleece Blanket Delivered To Your Door Now!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hitter
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good selection of Polar Fleece Blanket to chose from link removed - lotta free polar fleece blanket with participation in their promotions.
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanu nanu? It's not a phone lad, it's a fleece blanket lad! Woot?! Confused

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All your posts have been reported.

You are a spamming 'tard.

Bye.

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what happens if all the mods are invited to the Pimm's party at the same time... Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3... 2... 1.... Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Invisi-Mod!!!! Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

pony Mortar x24
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stealth-mod! Laughing Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Supermod - The Return! Razz

B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Admit it, its you isn't it SF. You have the power... Wink

pony Mortar x24
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me? Not a chance Laughing
Its a mod who just wants to let us have some fun with this before it goes in the poop bin.

Naked Mod pics!
star
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the Stealth-Mod.
Jackboots of gold, I tell ya!
Gawd bless 'im (or 'er)!

pony Mortar x24
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some subject lines are just too funny to trash before the members have a bash.

Spam poetry! Laughing

Naked Mod pics!
star
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't even thought about the subject title like that. It is kinda random...

I'd rather have a free polar bear delivered to my door. House-broken, and trained of course...

Edit: Scrap that, never mind house-broken & trained. Just deliver it now. My wife's at home - steal my covers in the night will ya? Suffer my polar wrath!

pony Mortar x24
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just sent one to my lad.

should keep him warm when ive taken the shirt from his back

Twisted Evil

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B.L.Z. Bubb wrote:

I'd rather have a free polar bear delivered to my door.

Knut for you:

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ To my DOOR, dude, not my desktop.

Still, it was free, so I shouldn't complain...

Thank you Dott... Laughing

pony Mortar x24
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more Knut Smile

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they do them in green?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's a polar bear and not a poodle, you know! Wink

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS: you can have one in black, if you want:

Wink Very Happy

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Black is just so Henry Ford. Everybody has black. Green is the new black in a green sort of way.

@LB That is nearly as sick as wayne's big pants post. I hate poodles nearly as much as I hate, err ,everything else.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What?

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
@TS: you can have one in black, if you want:

Is that the Austrian one they just shot recently?

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ruddy germans killed him....can�t trust them, they always shoot too quick....they have that from their sex life, I guess Twisted Evil Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic