SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OH MY GOD - PITBULLS ARE FOR GIRLS...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gulp, now you know why you have to bait safe....

Full size images available by PM...

pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.michaelstevenson.com/contemporary/exhibitions/hugo/nigeria.htm

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seen similar pics in Bizarre magazine a good few years ago, the text with them said the boys were debt collectors, cos no-one will feck around with a hyena, it has the strongest bite of all mammals apparently, they also had baboons, cos they`re vicious little feckers aswell,

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude. That baboon in the 2nd picture doesn't look like a "little fecker".

He looks big enough to grab his monkeynuts whenever he feels like it.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in Dons pictures yes, they look quite tame, baboons will fight lions in the wild if necessary and then go grab their monkeynuts

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
RedGadge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q. Where does the pet hyaena crap?

A. Anywhere it effin wants!

(")_(")~

you never sent any money ,as i went to western union moneytransfer office,and their was no transaction
of that nature. You lied to me rev. You claimed to be a man of God,but you dont keep your promise.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hasn't Victoria let herself go since leaving the Spice Girls.

David doesn't seem to have changed much though.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember reading up an article in Maxim about that... some of the handlers even carry voodoo charms to prevent the animal from attacking them. Some of them still wound up getting attacked by their animals. The smart ones will carry a big stick with them. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slightly

Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic