SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gay Indeed PUBLISHED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieve the normal scam letter from "Mohamed Abacha" (edit: special thanks to shiver, i stole this reply template from him!)

I reply:

Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for your email, and I feel sorry for your plight. I may be able to help you but first I must be 100% assured of your honesty and identity. I am a multimillionaire sleeping bed maker. I own my own company, and I NEVER enter into any business deal without cast iron security and confidence in my partners. If you are able to prove your identity and honesty to me in a 100% reliable way then I will be happy to help you.

Unfortunately sir, we may have a problem. The way I like to have proof of identity of my business partners is to meet with them. Unfortunately this will be impossible for the next couple of weeks as I have urgent business that needs attending to. I am in delicate negotiations to start another office in Singapore, and so flying out to meet with you is not an option at the moment.

I am afraid a passport or personal ID will not be suitable as I know that such things are easily forged. Here is my suggestion that could lead to a quick and profitable solution. Would you agree to have your picture taken holding my company logo? If you are able to send me a photograph of yourself holding my company logo then this would be irrefutable proof that the person in the photograph is you.

Please signal your agreement to this proposition and I will forward the relevant logo/information to you.

Mr. Duncan

Duncan Mattress Firms
"Sleep on your back, or I will!"

I then recieve:

Quote:
Dear Brother Chris,

Thanks for your urgent email response.Well, I am going to take the picture and send it to you but that will be when I go outside the house because I all my movements have been monitored by the security operatives of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I would appreciate if you send me your own picture or passport copy for my own perusal so that I will know who exactly I am dealing with.

Finally, have a beautiful weekend with your beloved ones and remain blessed.

Thanks,

Regards,

Mohamed Abacha.

I then reply:

Dear Mohamed,

I will await the photo to begin the transaction, remember I will be leaving very soon.
My number is +1-206-666-xxxx

Chris

Reply:

Quote:
Dear Good Friend/Brother Chris,

Thanks for your email.Please be informed that I have already taken the picture but it remains to wash it out, but I have informed my personal assistant (P.A) to go and get it from the photo place.

Please be patient with me.

Meanwhile, I will try to give you a call today on the telephone number you forwarded to me in your previous email for brief conversation.So be expecting my telephone call.

Finally, where do you want to travel to by tomorrow?Please let me know so that I will know if we can be communicating only on telephone.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Mohamed Abacha.

I dont reply, I then recieve:

Quote:
Dear Brother Chris,

I have gotten the picture but my scanning machine is very bad, so before today runs out it will be rectified and I will send you the picture so that we can proceed with this transaction.

Meanwhile, I wish to inform you that my attorney has gone to the high court of justice for the sworn affidavit for the change of ownership in your name as the new owner/bonafide beneficiary of the consignment so that you will be allowed to make claim of the funds(US$25.5m) in London.So by tomorrow or next the certificate of sworn affidavit for change of ownership will be issued and I will send it to you for your perusal before you proceed to London.And as I am seeing things that will be when you come back from your trip because you said that you will be traveling today by 1p.m(your local time) and to come back in the next four(4) days.

Furthermore, I called you yesterday and it entered voicemail.Did you receive it? Please let me know.

Regards,

Mohamed Abacha.

Then I reply:

Mohamed,

I dont care if your scanner is broke or not. You take the picture and you scan it. Im tempted to come down there and bash your head. Get that to me before I leave or the deal is off!

chris

To which I get:

Quote:
Dear Brother Chris,

Please do not be upset because all my movement in the country is being monitored by the security operatives, so I do not want anybody to know about this transaction since all our bank accounts have been frozen and properties confiscated.

Meanwhile,before you leave I will scan the picture and send it to you for your perusal.

I still count on your continue co-operation.

Remain blessed.

Mohamed Abacha.

I reply with:

Dear mohamed,
i am leaving today for singapore and argentina. I had better not come back from this trip without a picture waiting for me in my email box.

Chris

to which i get this! Suprise!

Quote:
Dear Good Friend Chris,

Thanks for your email and sorry for the delay in sending the picture, it was due to the fault my scanning machine had but now it is good, so view the attachment for my picture holding the sign written Duncan Mattress Firm "Sleep on your back or I will".

Finally, so now I have provided you the picture can we proceed with our mutual outstanding transaction?Waiting for your reply when you are back in the city

Thanks,

Regards

Mohamed Abacha

Attached is this http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/chrisd234/mattress.jpg

YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID FOR YOUR MAILS TO ME.I DON,T BEG FOR MY RIGHT.I ADVISE YOU DESIST FROM REPLING THIS MAIL.WHAT DO U MEAN BY I SHOULD FEEL FREE TO PASS MY DETAILS ALONG TO WHOEVER NEEDS THEM,ARE U GOD,U BASTERD.

Last edited by chrisd234 on Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I then reply

Dear Mohamed,

Thanks for my picture, It's Great. Hey listen when I was on the airplane back from Argentina I over heard 2 business men talking about giving away money. LOTS of money. $2 million dollars in fact. In my business Ive been known to do some "Loose handed" things. Not everything is "Legal" you know?

I think i came up with a good way to steal there money mohamed. I need your help though. are you interested?

Chris

To which I recieved:

Quote:
Dear Good Friend Chris,

Thanks for your email and I appreciate the compliment of my picture.Well,like I told you I cannot be able to transact any business within and outside my country because I have been monitored by the security operatives and all my bank accounts have been frozen and international seized, So the only person I transact any business with is my lawyer.

Meanwhile, I am interested in the US$2m transaction which you have at hand now but as you can see we still have our mutual outstanding transaction of US$25.5m (which is more money) in a diplomatic security company's vault in London.So should we keep the US$2m pending and conclude mine (which is a lot of money) or should we do the two together? Let me know.

Now, everything has been changed to your name as the new owner/bonafide beneficiary of the consignment containing the funds(US$25.5m) in London,the sworn affidavit for change of ownership will be issued on Monday 24th May 2004 and I willsend it to you for your perusal before you open communication with the security company officer in charge in London.

Finally, please be getting ready to proceed to London for the clearance/claim of the consignment (US$25.5m).You can call me on 234-803-3277096 for more clarification and familiarization.

Regards,

Mohamed Abacha.

To which I reply:

Dear Mohamed,

This transaction is for the IHO (international homosexual organization) they want to host an international gay dance/parade in a remote part of the world. I thought we could lie to them. I told them we were both gay and you were my partner. I told them also that i was a political coordinator and that you were my planner/interior designer and that we could take control of the funding and set everything up.

what do you think?

Chris

to which i recieve:

Quote:
Dear Good Friend Chris,
Thanks for your email.Well, I am not interested in the Gay parade transaction because I am not a gay.Meanwhile, please I would appreciate if you should stop the transaction with the gays and let us consummate my outstanding transaction in London which is a lot of money more than the US$2m.
Please if you are still interested in my own transaction kindly send me your telephone number in Argentina or Singapore wherever you are so that I can call you and speak with you at length.
Thanks,
Regards,
Mohamed Abacha

To which I say:

Mohamed!!!

I know your not gay. We're just lying to them. In fact i have like 20 girlfriends. Will you do it? I just have some documents that need your signature and we can $2 million dollars in a few days!!!!"

chris

To which recieve:

Quote:

Subj: Ok but where are these gays?

Dear Brother Chris.

Ok, thanks for your quick reply to my email.I will be expecting the documents from the gays so that I can endorse my signature on it and send it back to you
but where are these gays? In America,South America, Asia or Africa, please let me know.

Mohamed

Then i replied:

Mohamed here are the documents the homos want from you

I attach http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/chrisd234/gayindeed.jpg and http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/chrisd234/gayindeed2.jpg

YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID FOR YOUR MAILS TO ME.I DON,T BEG FOR MY RIGHT.I ADVISE YOU DESIST FROM REPLING THIS MAIL.WHAT DO U MEAN BY I SHOULD FEEL FREE TO PASS MY DETAILS ALONG TO WHOEVER NEEDS THEM,ARE U GOD,U BASTERD.
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved the documents in a blank email almost 1 hour after sending them signed as above.

I then drop the bomb

Mohamed,

the gays just need proof that you are homosexual. They want you to take a photo with their logo. I have taken mine and attached it for you to see. I have also attached the logo and a photograph that they wanted to show you. Please send bank details for the transfer with the email.

Chris

I attached these pictures (special thanks to ACTION_MAN) for doing the editing work and designing the logo.

Logo: http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/chrisd234/Logo.png
My supposed picture http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/chrisd234/Chris1.jpg
The pictures from the Gays:http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/chrisd234/Check_mohamed.jpg

chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I then recieve this email in which he seems a bit uneasy about the photos:

Quote:

I got your email with the contents well understood and noted.Well,I will take the picture as you have already done and send it to you via email attachment so that you can send to them (gays).

Meanwhile, be informed that I would want the funds via wire transfer of which I will forward them my attorney's offshore fiduciary receiving bank account where to wire the funds.

Thanks,

Regards,

Mohamed Abacha.

Notice the whole time I am completely ignoring everythign regarding his transaction.

I dont reply and a few days later i recieve this

Quote:
View attachment for the picture of mine with the gay sign.
Meanwhile, below is the fiducairy receiving bank account information where they will wire the funds.

CHANG HWA COMMERCIAL BANK LTD,
OFFSHORE BRANCH
5F,57 CHUNG SHAN NORTH RD.
SECTION 2, TAIPEI TAIWAN R.O.C
SWIFT CODE: CCBTWTP212
A/C NO:2120-2200953-100
BENEFICIARY:STEADY SPEED COMPANY LTD.

Thanks and I am expecting your urgent email response.
Regards,
Mohamed Abacha.

And his picture http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/chrisd234/verygay.jpg

I then recieve several emails about blah blah this the security company etc etc which i complete ignore.

I then reply back with this:

Dear Mohamed,

I apologize for my delayed response. I have been in negotiation for the transfer with the gays. They have sent a representative to meet with me tonight. I will keep you informed.

i then keep quiet for 24 hours and recieve this:

Quote:
Have the gays sent you their
representative to meet you today? please let me know.
Finally, have they made the wire transfer already? Or
is it going to be effected on Monday 31st May 2004?
Waiting for your update.
Thanks and have a beautiful weekend.
Regards,
Mohamed Abacha.

To which i respond:

HELLO MR ABACHA
I HOPE ALL IS WELL. MY NAME IS RICKY SASSY. I AM THE LEADER OF THE HOMOSEXUAL MAFIA. WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR PLANS AND WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU. WE HAVE TAKEN CHRIS HOSTAGE AND HAVE BEATEN HIM TO RECIEVE HIS EMAIL PASSWORD. YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO SAVE BOTH HIS LIFE AND YOURS.

RESPOND IMMEDIATELY!

RICKY SASSY

At this point poor mohamed twigs!!!!

Oh well, it was fun.

some emails have been edited because i have lost the ones i sent. basically all the content is the same. there are much more emails from mohammed all full with crap about the security company which ignored. ony the emails pasted on to here did i reply too. there were actually about 30 emails sent from him.

COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS?

BulgingBlueVein
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! and some excellent photo trophys.

I always keep all the messages on every bait I do. If I don't want to publish it, I don't but when you do publish, the messages are always all together...

abu ahmed [email protected] said YOU ARE A STUPID AND IN RESPONSIBLE ELEMENT. GO TO HELL AND SUCK THE DEVIL ASS.
Hugh_Jardon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL that was awesome! Good job...I hate it when lads come to terms with the fact that they've been had, it's like losing a toy!! Laughing
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

today i just recieved a message that mr mohamed abacha ...

"AM BACK IN OFFICE AND MOREVER I AGREE TO YOUR TERMS"

so this one's not over.......

do i smell USMAN BELLO and RICKY SASSY cooperation?

tritium
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say a ransom is in order. Threaten to mutilate his genitals with a corkscrew if he doesn't co-operate. Smile

The Modest Mugu: "My dear,You are making me to fall laughter any time any day.Your words concerning black mens pennis,I dont really know.but people arround the world says that black man pennis is big.Anyway,I have not seen white mens pennis but to my own understanding it is the same God that created us all."

A Scared Lad: "his me nog peter i think some one have just hack my box and is nname is usman bello..."
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im not sure if he thinks he's dealing with chris or ricky sassy. so i sent a reply back that was very generic and didnt write my name at the end of it....we shall see

sage-gem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys certainly give a newbie like me some very interesting ideas.

Great bait!!
chrisd234
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A yahoo messenger chat with Mohamed.......this baits done.....until i contact him from another account

Quote:
chrisd234: Mr mohamed abacha
BUZZ!!!
abacha000 : yes, who are you?
chrisd234: My name is Ricky Sassy
abacha000 : ok
chrisd234: I am the one holding your 2 million dollars, i have awaited your reply to no avail
abacha000 : so what do you want me to do now?
chrisd234: I would like you to maintain current contact with me at chris' email address. Chris is no longer a problem
chrisd234: If you would like to work with me, we can be of assistance to each other
abacha000 : so when are you guys transferring the funds?
chrisd234: You will find chris at the bottom of the Ocean
chrisd234: You will have to meet my demands which i will state to you in my email. As i am aware that you and Chris plotted to steal from my organization
chrisd234: and then i will bring the funds to you how you wish, cash in person or transfer
abacha000 : I did not have any intention to steal or rob you because I have handled funds more that
chrisd234: Well I belive at least he did
chrisd234: I must go, please do send me an email and I will contact you later tonight
chrisd234: The homosexual mafia can be your best friend or the biggest enemy.....Chris made it an enemy
chrisd234: I await your email
abacha000 : I don't what to send you on the email but if you are serious just go ahead and tell me exactly what is remaining so that the nationa convention for all homosexual can be held in South Africa
chrisd234: This is beyond the convention........ This is for your 2 million. There was a big homosexual fight within our organization. It was a blood bath.
chrisd234: that is no more
chrisd234: I am hiding in a buidling
chrisd234: with 2 million dollars in a briefcase
chrisd234: with some of my mafia members
abacha000 : please I am no more interested, bye for now
chrisd234: Ok, I have your addresses in london
chrisd234: and near london
chrisd234: I need your help to get a visa out of the country to stay in europe.... you need 2 million
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
abacha000 : please I do not need the funds again because I have more that US$25.5m somewhere in U.K
chrisd234: yes i understand that
abacha000 : how do you understand that?
chrisd234: i am willing to assist, dont you understand??? we could be great partners
abacha000 : no
chrisd234: because i have read all the correspondence between you and chris
abacha000 : go your way pl;ease
chrisd234: we could very easily make money
chrisd234: i know your locations near london
BUZZ!!!
abacha000 : ok.go ahead and come over
BUZZ!!!
chrisd234: can we have sex?
BUZZ!!!
abacha000 : I can but I don't really know who you are
chrisd234: i mean us together
abacha000 : no
chrisd234: why not
BUZZ!!!
abacha000 : please go your way and don't ever chat or email me again
abacha000 : bye
chrisd234: So you did lie to me
BUZZ!!!
chrisd234: you are a little bush man mugu
chrisd234: little boy
chrisd234: mugu
abacha000 : maga
abacha000 : Do you know who you are dealing with?
abacha000 : International Guy Man
abacha000 : fool like you
chrisd234: yes i am dealing with a little mugu who is a 419 scam artist
chrisd234: i have made a whole webpage about you www.mugu.co.uk
abacha000 : I know who you are. You are the same stupid imposter claiming to be Chris
abacha000 : fuck off bastard
abacha000 has signed out. (6/9/2004 8:40 PM)

chrisd234: i will fuck your moms ass
BUZZ!!!
chrisd234: oh belive me you have not heard the last of me
BUZZ!!!
chrisd234: mugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumugumuguvv

Raccoonie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was that the whole web page ? I went there , the mugu uk
site thinking it was more reading and all it did was say
Mugu over and over ? LOL

Good baiting job.
Fyasko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...that was great. you wouldn't mind if i borrowed your IHO scheme would you?
lakenfire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice bait
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great bait!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic