SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two lads slapped (or is it swirlied) (a bit offensive)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am running an ASEM check bait as "Jenny the Ditzy Check Mule" The informaiton is here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106028. Unexpectedly, I got info on four bank accounts. A few lads wanted Western Union, so I tried the Money Gram-Fake MCTN modality.

After giving the lads a bit of a run around, I tried a modality I have not heard of yet. I went to one of the "gross" type websites, and downloaded a picture of solid human waste. I saved it as a file names "Western Union Recipet" and sent it to some lads. Two just respondend. The first
Quote:

SUBJECT: THIS IS WHAT I SAW

Why all this,kindly download the attachement and see what i saw at the attachment.i did not see any payment receipt on it,i am very surprise at this,why all this Jenny??

I am confused now.go ahead and send the money by western union money transfer and send the real reciept to me,my bussiness associates said they have not heard from you or me about the payment in which in told you that i will instruct you on what to do as soon as this business is through.Kindly have the money resend to me as i mostly need it for official use ok Jenny,Jenny, try and understand what is going on because it like you dont understand.

Download the attachment and see what i saw for the reciept,no control number,no question and answer,infact nothing,i am very dissapointed in you again today.i am seriously waiting to get the real control number please,i know you could not understand suituation of things now untill this business is over for explaination to you.

Jenny,i am waiting to receive the last real western union information from you now and what about the $42,000usd,have you deposited it in your account???let me know because i havemade you happy,just make me happy now also.Waiting for your understanding.

Now the second lad sent a quick e-mail saying "WHAT??????" and then this
Quote:

Daer Jenny,
you are to provide me you HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT or COMPANY EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
ACOOUNT SO THAT THEYcan make the payment true it if you dont have one try to open it it will only ocst you $100 please tyr to do it asap
Regard

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
words

I sent a lad *DELETED* once (don't search for it) because he was refusing to cooperate and it annoyed me. he never emailed again, and didn't reply when i emailed him.

I'm not sure what good the modality has other than giving you the satisfaction of knowing he will be horribly grossed out and highly offended when he reads your email.

I think it's something you can only send when you are intending to drop the bait entirely.

EDIT: apparently the name of the picture i sent him was filtered Laughing. Oh well, just be assured it's not nice to look at.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tikk --- I have been dropped for that before. But these lads think my character has recieved $42,000 in mule checks. It seems, at least to me, the lads will take more abuse when they think the payoff is big. Also, I just rename the picture "WesternUnionRec".

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic