SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So your lad wants an MTCN number?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firefox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

Is there a complaint- and/or support-form for this most excellent system?
My lad has tried his very best with it (or so he says), but he can't even get to the printing-part Laughing
So i've been thinking that it would be great if i could let him (and other evenly stupid lads) answer a load of silly questions on a complaints-form or let him use a support-form wich ofcourse gives him only more problems?

That would be very helpfull for my lad Twisted Evil

FF Mr. Green
M.T. Head
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

This sounds great. I hope this isn't a stupid question, though. Do you just simply send the lad to the website or send him the the site with an alphanumeric code? If the latter, do you make it up?

Thanks!

As efficient, strong and reliable as this transaction {INHERITANCE} inheritance is not acrime all over the World, a day old baby can inherit as you know even a deaf & dump and the blind can as well Inherit. ---Mr:Gregg Cesar.

ONEMORE THING NAVER YOU USE SUCH WORDS TO US AGAIN GOAT'S -- Mr.Edward Brown, ECOBANK PLC. COTE D�IVOIRE
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M.T. Head wrote:
Do you just simply send the lad to the website or send him the the site with an alphanumeric code? If the latter, do you make it up?

Yes, make it up. It doesn't matter.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
M.T. Head
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

I do have another question about your system. I was on Eater last week and ran across a thread about a site baiters could go to and set some paramerters like how many questions to answer, etc. I believe it was your WUsecure, but I'm not sure. I can't find it again using the search function. If you know what I'm talking about, could you give me the site(s) needed for that modality?

I haven't checked the baiter's tools sticky. Will do that now.

As efficient, strong and reliable as this transaction {INHERITANCE} inheritance is not acrime all over the World, a day old baby can inherit as you know even a deaf & dump and the blind can as well Inherit. ---Mr:Gregg Cesar.

ONEMORE THING NAVER YOU USE SUCH WORDS TO US AGAIN GOAT'S -- Mr.Edward Brown, ECOBANK PLC. COTE D�IVOIRE
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian said:
Quote:
She said that there was no printer attached so she won't have anything!

Hehehe... I had another mail from wusecure, and there is not a printer still! Poor girl...

Emma Stralian said:
Quote:
Yes, that is the transcript of what she filled-in. I don't believe her email address!

Oh yeah, it is her real address. Laughing

Im going to say that she must to fill out AND print all the WUSECURE stuff before send to her to the Customer Service... Are you agree Emma?

Salud
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma this is just BRILLIANT...Great site.. Laughing I think I'll just wait until he tries it later...

Dear xxxx,

Is more than frustrating, am confused because i browse the site you gave me with the encrypted number 1xxxxxxxx and i gave all the necessary information reuired but at the end the MTCN number was not released i also went to the public cyber i don't achieve my aim.

But maybe i will try it later in the day or should complain to their office. Maybe they can release the MTCN number to you because i don't no what else to do.

Hope to hear from you soonest

Yours sincerely

Bar. xxxx xxxxxxxx (QC)

Attorney

I smell a pimp my number call coming on.. This is the most success I have had with a lottery lad to date..

Thanks again Emma.. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I would say that there was a compatibility problem with his equipment Smile It works fine for everybody else.

We NEVER get any complaints here at WU HQ.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is now whining about an application error?? What on earth could he mean?

"Dear xxxx,

After some hours later I browse to the site again and fill the requirement but eventually I can be able to complete the processing, it was complaining of Application Error. I suggest maybe because have tried it earlier on.

Since you've make the payment, you can go to the western union office to release the MTCN number to you and explain the stress am going through.

Try as much as possible to make this done today and get back to me immediately.

Best of luck.

Yours sincerely,

Bar. xxxx xxxxxx(QC)

Attorney.

best of luck indeed Smile

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

High speed cable ..$39.95 month
Used computer with XP Pro 1 year old $900.00
Mickey of brandy and a pack of ciggies..$20.00
This..... PRICELESS...lol

Sir,

I do not know what you are referring to. If you have communicated with
one of our 300+ customer support staff earlier, your email gives me no
clue to...

1. who you are
2. where you are
3. the WU Secure transaction in question
4. who sent the transfer
5. why you are unable to print the barcode
6. if you have tried our troubleshooter page
http://www.wusecure.com/troubleshooter.html

Do you want me to go round the other 300 staff and ask them if they
had an email from somebody called 'John' who could or couldn't print a
simple barcode in the past few days?

Now, as you seem to be unable to type properly or to communicate in a
cohesive manner, I wonder if the same lack of basic skills is the
cause of your inability to print or perhaps you don't have a printer
attached to your computer? How am I supposed to help you if you just
tell me you "can't print the barcode"!!!

If you write back, please bear in mind that one of the other 300+
customer services staff will be answering your email. Please don't
make their job any more difficult. We already work very long hours for
very little pay and have to take endless abuse from customers who are
too stupid to use their computers or write a simple email. It is not
our fault! 99.999% of people have no problems whatsoever but there is
always the 0.001% who are either alcoholically intoxicated, stoned on
drugs or simply congenitally mentally deficient. I have enough
problems of my own. I have just found out that my 13 year old daughter
is pregnant, my husband is playing around with another man, my cat was
run over by a road-roller two days ago, my parents were killed in a
naturist skydiving accident a two months ago and I am totally fed-up
with my life, this job and all the stupid idiots who can't work a
f**king printer.

Add to all that, your impertinence to ask that I do this quickly. What
is the World coming to?

Sincerely,

Constance Cummings - Western Union Secure Transfers

What a service and yet the tw*t just tried to get $500.00 again..11:58pm Nigeria time.. I will have to publish this one when it's finished.. Laughing

Jolly Roger

JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thinks - I really should put a 'STOP' button on there. I wonder what it would do?

I've seen programs that have a cancel button that everytime you go to click it, just as the mouse pointer touches it it moves to another location on the screen. maybe you could use something like that, don't know how to code that but would be fun

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's easy enough to do but it immediately says - this is a joker. I would much rather they tried three of four times and went away confused - or better still - send a complaint to . That's were the real fun begins...and the potential for an arrest:)

komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:
Quote:
It make me look foolish when I present it to WU outlet

There is obviously a bug in the system that needs to be worked out. I blame Microsoft. Always!

So, why don't we send them a .reg file as a quick fix just released by Microsoft as to solve that particular problem? Instructions could also be sent along the lines of...

Quote:
1.) Download and save the attached file on your desktop.
2.) Double click on the file
3.) Two subsequent questions will appear - press YES each time.

This page here explains how Windows registry entries can be added, altered or deleted using a .reg file. Since 9 out of 10 PCs in Nigerian internet cafes appear to be logged in with admin privileges, using this trick the lad's PC can be rendered useless within a few seconds or just cause some nasty errors that won't be easy to detect. If you add the final instruction to go ahead and apply the "patch" on other PCs too if it doesn't seem to work on this one, with just a little luck the lad will knock out the entire internet cafe in ten minutes.

Please note that I strongly discourage hacking! This isn't one, this is just a nasty trick to make his life miserable and have him expelled from the IC by the proprietor or have him pay for the damage done.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would this not fall in the category of harming an innocent third party? ie: the internet cafe owner?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhm... since when are owners of internet cafes full of scammers innocent? Everyone knows how this business works, scammers are the most important clients.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't generalize about an entire nation of people. Wink

Not all internet cafe owners fall into this category. Many yes, but not all.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@komso

I posted this a few days ago. I think it is germane.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106110

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's right. Wink But just let me quote General Collin Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State for you:

Quote:
[Nigeria]�a nation of scammers.

http://www.haverford.edu/pols/faculty/glickman/Articles/CJAS_Text_final_1-35.pdf

EDIT: as to the IC owners' complaints about the police raids, they are not as relevant as you might think. My heart is bleeding for them! They exactly know what's going on in their premises and still don't ban these customers. Why am I supposed to be concerned about a few whiney-whiney complaints of Nigerian internet cafe owner from 2005? No one on earth opens up an IC in Festac town without knowing who your clientele is going to be. That's outrageous!

Last edited by komsomol on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Yeah, but if Powell said that on this forum, he would get his bollox kicked Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"A nation of scammers" is comparable to saying "A nation of criminals" - actually the title of an article in The Economist. Summary:

Quote:
Criminal Britain

Feb 22nd 2001
From The Economist print edition

BRITAIN may have slipped down many world league tables over the past few decades, but it beats all other rich countries except Australia in one activity: crime. According to a new victimisation survey of industrialised nations, people in England and Wales are at greater risk than anywhere else of having a car stolen. And apart from Australia, people who live in England and Wales are at greater risk of being assaulted, robbed, sexually attacked and having their homes burgled than are people in any other rich country.�

It is not to express that every single Brit is a criminal. Likewise, when Powell said that Nigeria was a nation a scammers (a sentence I fully agree on), he obviously didn't mean to say that every single Nigerian down to the last farmer and baby is a scammer. Nor do I. But this saying tells something very relevant about the situation, it sums it up nicely. Don't you think? (Sorry for all the OT - this might be split off from this thread, maybe.)

Last edited by komsomol on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@koms

Out of respect to the thread I am going to leave it at that. I don't want to get another ethics debate going on here.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aye, Sir! Please consider starting another thread and kick me in the nuts there. Alternatively, we can fight it out in PMs.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your arguments are always well stated and thought provoking. I think it just comes down to a difference in basic philosophies.

I now return the thread to normal use.

Edit: Who are we kidding, I bet the last 6 or 7 posts will be sent to the cyber trash can in a matter of minutes. Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking out one PC is neither here nor there. The lad will just move to another one and continue. According to the forms they fill-in and get returned to me, these cafe PCs have little or no protection from viruses - software or hardware viruses Smile

It is going to hurt him more when 'the computer' prints out 100 pages of 10 digit numbers. They have to pay by the page for printing.

If you are concerned about wasting paper and the effect on the environment in a country that is gradually being eaten by the Sahara desert, use one of the other modalities.

Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nations don't act, only individuals do. Don't let people drink and generalize.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:
(...)
If you are concerned about wasting paper and the effect on the environment in a country that is gradually being eaten by the Sahara desert, use one of the other modalities.

Im concerned about the silk worms and the low payments of the cotton workers: Emma, put off that bra!!! Laughing Laughing

Salud
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic