SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Irish Baiters, ermm seems ok now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don`t be misled by the title, anyone and everyone is welcome to have a go at this, Very Happy

I just got this in earlier, I haven`t seen this format before, i`m sure it`s been around the block already,
But it`s a chance to get back some of "Mr. Charlies" embezzeled millions Laughing

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106128

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad a while back claiming to be from Pat Finucane's offices. It�s surprising what they come up with some times.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied, lets see what they come up with.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how long before Eddie Hobbs has millions to invest outside the country Rolling Eyes

Mr Fishe or any mod, would you mind moving this thread to main scambaiting please, I didn`t realise i`d posted it in chat Rolling Eyes

Done! - Mr Fishe

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
usm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in too!!!!!
I love scammers that pretend to be Irish or in Ireland

I had a lotto one tell me once that the money is paid from the UK because Ireland is part of it

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think may want a go at this... Twisted Evil

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
HJS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to guve this one a go too.

Although God help us if it really is Maureen and Charlie is assisting her from beyond the grave. Chances of putting one over on The Boss are very slim Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HJS wrote:
...... Chances of putting one over on The Boss are very slim Smile

I can't wait to ask her to reminisce about the little incident on the roof of Trinity College or indeed the old gun running incident.....the possibilities with this one are endless!!!!!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oopps, false alarm, i really should read all mails, i just saw the deamon failure notice and didn`t check it fully. i sent a file that was too large for their email account. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

i`m going to go and read everything in my inbox twice as penance. Embarassed

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic