SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy is real dumb

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Friend,

I am Igor Linchinsky, I represent a top company executive in Russia. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds over 20 Million euro.

I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a bank in Western Europe, and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 8% for your "management fees", if I am able to reach terms with you.

If you are interested, please write me back by email and provide me with your telephone number, and private email address and I will provide further details.
Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we can not afford any political problems.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Regards,
Mr. Igor.

Dear Igor,

That�s fine, but I require a contingency fee of $5,000 US payable by certified money order. If you are willing to supply this, I will give you an address to forward the funds.

Paul

Dear Paul,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU DONT HAVE TO BOTHER ABOUT OUR
INTEGRITY AND SINCERITY, AS THIS IS NOT ONE OF SUCH
MAILS YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED IN TIME PAST.YOU SHALL
KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AS WE MOVE ALONG ON THIS
TRANSACTION.

THIS IS A TRANSACTION OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTION ALL WE
NEED IS A MAN OF SUFFICIENT CHARACTER AND REPUTABLE IN
HIS MIND AND DO ALL HE HAS TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION A
SUCCESS IF YOU ARE ONE OF SUCH MEN THEN I THINK WE ALL
WOULD BE SAFE HOME IN NO DISTANCE TIME.

I WANT TO ASURE YOU THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH
YOU PAYING MONEY TO ANYBODY, YOU KNOW WHY, WHEN, AND
HOW, YOUR MONEY IS BEIGN SPENT SHOULD YOU PAY ANY
MONEY, WHICH IS NOT IN THIS CASE. THIS IS NOT A JOKE,
AS I KNOW THAT THE END SHALL ULTIMATELY JUSTIFIES THE
MEANS.

ITS SIMPLY PUT THE RE-ROUTING OF THE FUNDS FROM WERE
THEY ARE TO A SAFE HAVEN WERE YOU SHALL DECIDE AS YOU
ARE GOING TO ACT AS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT TO THE FUNDS
IN QUESTION.

IGOR

Igor,

I'm sorry, my firm does not do any business without retainer. $5,000 is a small amount to pay. You may forward the funds to my solicitors at the Law firm of

Dewey, Cheatham & Howe in Bellingham. WA, USA. I will provide you with the details as soon as you agree. I only accept a certified check or money order.

Paul

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your mail and interest to work with us.
We have been deliberating on your willingness to work
with us and I am glad to inform you that we would do
this transaction with you. I will henceforth make
communications with you through this personal email.
And you should please read and absorb this detail and
reply to me. I am asking of your partnership in
re-profiling, I.E .RE-ROUTING funds amounting to 20
million Euros.
I would need some information as follows:

(1) Do you possess the capacity to receive such a huge
amount of funds?
(2) If you have problems, would that affect the
activities you undertake with us as an individual
rather than a corporate entity?
(3) Can you travel within short notice of say three
days if it is necessary?

I must explain why we are asking these questions, the
above questions are important for trust and easier
facilitation of the transaction. As you see, our
assets are under serious scrutiny in Switzerland and
Russia and while we have excess of 2 billion euros, we
are unable to liquidate them. It is obvious that the
tyranny government situation in Russia will not
improve, and we are expecting the tax authorities in
Moscow to descend on us demanding for bogus taxes as
an excuse to sell off part of our company/subsidiaries
to their cronies. We do not have to wait until we are
in their webbed trap, hence we decided to act now with
your anticipated assistance.

The funds being liquidated are the capital
appreciation derivatives, which arose from independent
Investments of our group of companies, outside the
Russian soil. It is a legitimate operation but we want
it done quietly through a non-traditional source like
you. We need to move funds from this portfolio and we
cannot get the funds on our own without arousing
Moscow.

All arrangements are well put together because this
transaction is a legitimate one and the amount in
question is all we have left. Hence answer the
questions in honesty, and let us know we are
comfortable with you. We shall provide you with an
input as an entity with no history to the investment,
only as a management consultant.

To this end, we are asking that you keep your
knowledge of this transaction and the existence of the
funds personal/discreet until you have successfully
taken full possession of the funds. The reason is to
maintain a very good level of confidentiality per the
safety of the funds cum my security as well in the
Russian soil. We cannot afford more political crisis.

To avoid this we need to completely re-profile the
funds from the portfolio in your name so as to turn
away Moscow and their ally from us. The complete
amount available for you for re-profiling is presently
about 20 Million Euros and the 8% we promised to pay
you still stands. We have successfully gotten this
amount to Western Europe and as soon as we conclude
preliminary discussion, I will give you the contact
information of the banker so that you can discuss the
modality on how you want the funds to be transfer to
you. Please write back promptly with your full name,
contact address and your age. I will call you as soon
as I received answer to the questions above. PLEASE
READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY AND RESPOND AT YOUR
CONVENIENCE AS THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY OR A
TEA-PARTY.

Regards,

Igor Linchinsky

My Dearest Igor,

Yes, I can do all of those, I am a very wealthy business man. However, I require a display of good faith on your part in the form of a $5,000 US retainer fee (Certified Check or Money Order). You will mail this to my solicitors, Dewey, Cheatham & Howe in Bellingham, Washington, USA. They will retain these funds in trust until the deal is complete. At that time the amount will returned to you with 6% interest. Considering the amount of money you are talking about, this is a very small amount to demonstrate good faith on your part. Dewey, Cheatham & Howe are one of the most respected Law firms in the United States today and your $5,000 retainer fee will be very safe in their hands and there is absolutely no risk to yourself as you will receive your money back upon successful completion of this business arrangement.

If you are unwilling to do this then as the Chinese say, "no Tickee, no Laundry"

Pau,

I want you to understand that this is no child play,
all i want you do now is for you to send me your phone
number and your fax also, then we shall commence. How
much is the money you are asking for compared to what
you will have at the end of this transaction. I have
made you to understand that you are not paying any
money on this transaction.

I have to repeat this in NO CHILDS PLAY.

Igor

Igor,

I'm a businessman, I do not do business with strangers without a show of good faith. If you are unwillingly to submit the requested funds to my solicitors then we will not be doing business. I may not be providing money, but my valuable time does not come free. There are many relatives of dead dictators out there who have money tied up in bank accounts they cannot access, who can use my services instead.

Paul

Paul,

This proposition is of no risk to you. I am not sure why i have to send any money first. you stand to make millions off this.

Igor

Igor,

The Law firm of Dewey, Cheatham & Howe has expedited a few cases like yours already. 2 years ago, I was contacted by Abrar Hussein (means devoted to God), the widow of Saddam Hussein�s brother. Due to the US invasion, she was unable to access 6 million dollars tied up in a bank account under her dead husband�s name. Dewey Cheatham & Howe, not only managed to get access to these funds, they also expedited her immigration papers, and brought her to the United States along with Saddam�s adorable grandson, Omar. Omar is currently enrolled in school here and is doing very well. His favorite subject is Chemistry and he seems to be especially keen to make friends with some Kurdish pupils in the school. He did set off a rather noxious chemical mix next to them in the playground last week and was punished for it. A couple of his Kurdish playmates had to be taken to Hospital and put on oxygen for a few hours, but boys will be boys.

Abrar in the meantime is also doing very well. With Dewey, Cheatham & Howes� assistance, she has managed to enroll in flying school. She hopes to become the first Arab female pilot for American Airlines. She tells me she is having a bit of trouble learning how to land an aircraft, but as Abrar lightheartedly comments, that is the least important bit. �I want to get the thing into the air first & worry about its destination later�, she quip�s.

So as you can see, your money will be in good hands with this friendly law firm. Please proceed as soon as possible before the busy ex-dictator season gets in full swing.

DEAR Paul,

ARE YOU READY TO GO ALONG WITHIS TRANSACTION ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I AM CURRENTLY RAISING A LOAN FROM AN AGENT WHO IS REQUESTING FOR YOUR BANKING DETAILS, PLEASE SEND THEM IN THIS ORDER, AS I SHALL HAVE FUNDS WIRED TO YOU AND MIND YOU WHAT YOU NEED DO NOW IS ANY AMOUNT THE AGENT WILL BE SENDING YOU HAVE ENTITLEMENT OF %10 OF THE MONEY, ANY FURTHER DISCUSSIONS AS REGRD THE FUND I WILL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND IN DUE COURSE.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
EMAIL:
NAME OF BANK:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ROUTING NUMBER:

DO HAVE A NICE DAY.

Time to make him paranoid

Igor

Igor,

No one with any amount of intelligence would ever give out bank details like that to a stranger, let alone a 419 scam artist. It's been fun, but you can crawl back under your rock now. I've become bored with you. I must say you are one of the dumbest criminals I have yet investigated. A life of crime was definitely a bad career move on your part. I think my colleagues & I with the assistance of yahoo who have now traced you via your email connection, have now gathered enough information to facilitate your arrest in short order.

Paul
US Department of internet scam fraud prevention
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why'd you cut him loose so soon? It seemed like you could drag him around in circles for ages with his mental faculties.
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All that work to get him off script...then you dump him???? Then you tell him that you have been baiting him????

I think you need to learn the art of patience young grasshopper Rolling Eyes

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Cherrie.

You had him going and then just when you could start to have some off script fun you dropped it. Crying or Very sad

There are loads of ways to drop lads without alerting them to the fact that you know what they are. All that does is make them more wary and maybe a bit smarter in their approach. Personally, if I drop them it is usually by just not relying to their whining pleas as to what is happening. This makes them frustrated and also pondering what they did wrong and possibly more compliant next time.

Normally they dump me because I exhaust them to death with constant questions and problems that just seem to prevent them quite reaching that elusive pot of gold at the WU.

Just my take on things. We are all different.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I did drop him too soon. It was my first effort,I was testing the waters, and I was eager to move on to someone else. I will be more patient next time. That is of course assuming he has actually given up.
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a side-note. They are ALL really dumb.
What's sadder, is they actually get this to work on people more dumberer than them.

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pigpen wrote:
Yes I did drop him too soon.

Why don't you rebait him with a different character from a new email addy. Rinse and Repeat!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pigpen wrote:
Yes I did drop him too soon. It was my first effort,I was testing the waters, and I was eager to move on to someone else. I will be more patient next time. That is of course assuming he has actually given up.

Just keep in mind that it takes time to get into the meat of a bait, so when you have a lad hooked don't lose him to move onto others unless you have to, because where you left off is usually where the real fun begins.

When you start over you need to deal with getting them off script again. There's no harm in dropping a lad and moving onto others, but if you want to move onto others maybe use the one you are bored with to try some new things out. Ask him about Nazi Banks, if he knows anything about Stargates on mars, hitmen, whatever. I have no idea why, but asking lads if their bank is a "Nazi Bank" is one of my favorite things to do right now. They usually send such angry intense denials that I wonder if in Africa there actually still is some sort of a Nazi Bank, and it isn't just a term I invented.
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice guys. Remember I am just beginning in this and working out a script of action. With each attempt, I will learn and frustrate them more. Yes a reconnection with another email may be a good plan.
bluerodent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Patience, patience, patience. Take your time with him and the results will be much more interesting Wink
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok here is my latest so far:

FROM THE DESK OF
MRS SELINA BROWN
REGIONAL MANAGER
ECO BANK GHANA LTD
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

HELLO ,

My name is Mrs Selina Brown, I am the regional manageress of the Eco Bank Ghana ltd kumasi Branch Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 38 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a Woman of PEACE and don't want problem,but i dont know how you will feel about this because you might feel that its scam yes there are many scammers. but am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manageress of the Eco Bank Ghana ltd; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2006 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manageress made Twelve million Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand dollar [12,850.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 30% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best regards,
Mrs Selina Brown

Selina,

How may I help? As soon as I heard about your 3 lovely kids and your dilemma, my heart melted. You are obviously a sincere person. I understand how you cannot get at this money yourself. It must be extremely frustrating. As a parent myself I realize how this money could make their lives so much better, especially in a country such as yours where children do not even get free video game systems distributed at school.

Paul

> Dear sir,
>
> Thanks for your immediate response, I also appreciate your interest and
> willingness to help actualize this transaction.I wish to let you know that
> this is a bank-to-bank transfer, I also want you to know that the management
> of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction. I contacted
> you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation
> the fund will be released in your name. I'm a God fearing person and I'm a
> Christian, also I want you to be rest assured as this transaction is 100%
> risk free, I want a reliable and God fearing person to help actualize this
> transaction.
>
> To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the Excess
> profit that was made for the year 2006 at the closing balance of my bank last
> year. I have kept this fund in an escrow coded account until this date. Since
> there was no any trace since the fund was deposited in my bank, i now decided
> to transfer the fund out of Ghana for my own benefit. I wish to inform you
> that this transaction has been packaged in a professional way to benefit both
> of us.
>
>
> I do not have a foreign bank account where this fund can be transfered and I
> as a banker can not claim the fund as the owner.For this reason i have to
> seek for your assistance to stand as the owner and the fund will be
> transfered into your provided account.
>
> All I require from you is your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be
> transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City
> of Accra Ghana. please dont fill suprise this is my private box you can reach
> me through this box I only require your
>
>
> 1) Home And Office Address
> 2) Occupation
> 3) Full Name
> 4) Age
> 5) And Your Country Of Origin.
>
>
> All the above information of yours will be programmed in the network computer
> database system in my branch as a foreign investor who deposited the said
> fund in my branch.
>
> I will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund
> will be further transferred to your designated bank account.
>
> Immediately I received the above information of yours I will prepare a
> back dated Initial deposit slip on your name, as my head office might request
> for such document at the process of transferring the fund to your bank
> account.
>
> After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you in
> your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according
> to already mapped out percentage.
>
>
> I will expect the above information as soon as possible.
> I will also need your telephone number to call you when it deem necessary
>
>
>
> With Regards,
> mrs selina brown

Ok, My name is

Paul Trout
26-12353 Masturbato Drive
Henderson, CO
USA
604-526-4330 (actually a dial a prayer number)

I am a retired from the same company I worked at for many years, the Acme Wingnut company. After retiring, I became an ordained Minister in the Church of Heavenly Cumaraderie. This church requires a modest membership fee, but our congregation reaps many rewards in heaven after they expire. My life is centered around this church and they want to approve actions I take that may affect my place in Heaven. I have informed them of your proposal and they are very interested in also helping out since the money would go along way to our project of helping the Wonga Wonga tribe of Mosquito coast of Nicaragua.

I also spoke to my wife last night about your ever so generous offer. Although she started to cry they were tears of joy. You see Mrs. Brown, my wife's sister and her husband John live in Denver, Colorado. They are in the oil business and times have been very tough for them. Their young daughter Olive is very ill at this time and in need of a heart transplant. Upon hearing of this great news, my wife's sister said she once again could feel sunshine on her shoulders. When a heart does become available for little Olive it will be transported and left in San Francisco. John's brother Bob, also of Denver has a small plane and has offered to fly to San Francisco to meet his friend Tony and pick up little Olive's new heart. John's other brothers Peter and Paul and his sister Mary thought it would be better for Bob to leave on a jet plane so they knew when he would be back again. Now as you can tell Mrs. Brown we are very excited about your offer and will move as quickly as we can as soon as we hear from you. We will wait to tell Olive of this good news, but look forward to her return to good health so she once again can ride her favorite horse of course, his name is Mr. Ed. Also Mrs. Brown, is there any way in your gracious heart that we could receive 32 percent instead of the 30 percent that you mentioned. These extra funds would go a long way in helping our local food bank restock their almost bare shelves with bread, milk and Alpo in order to give to the homeless people in our area.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you just gotta start slappin' right off the git-go !
William
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There are many relatives of dead dictators out there who have money tied up in bank accounts they cannot access, who can use my services instead.

I literally LOLed on that one.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic