SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just starting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all, its good to be onboard, been reading through the site now for 4 hours and must say this is amazing, so hope to get and be of help:)

Heres my latest bait which started on Friday:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Nellie Johnson

Dearest,

My reason of contacting you is purely based on seeking your assistance. To tell you more about me, I am 21 years old and the only child of my late parents Mr and Mrs Charles Johnson and I am living here in Abidjan, the capital city of Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa.

I was a student at a university here studying mass communication but the sudden death of my father forced me to discontinue my studies because no one could sponsor my studies again. My mother died many years back when I was just four years old and since then I have been with my father and he took me so special.

His death was so sudden and was caused by food poisoning as the doctor said in his death certificate but we are suspecting one of my uncle who always travel with him any time he is making overseas trip as the person who planned his death, well only God knows the truth.

The issue now is that I want to move out of this country immediately to a more secure place where I will live for the rest of my life because since the death of my father, his brother's and other family relatives have all taken over all my late father's belongings including his business and houses and they don't even want to consider me because I am a girl and from their crude culture here, girls are not allowed to process anything from the family until they are married.

In my own case, my father was a business man who always export Cocoa to Europe and he made a lot of money from this business and own lot of properties and houses, his brothers have taken control of all these things and they can even kill me too if I should ask about them. For this reason, I don't want to be associated with them again. However, my father confided a secret to me before his death in a hospital here. He told me that he deposited a consignment in a security company here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire, a box of trunk containing the sum of ($7.500.000). and no one knows about this, not even the security company because he registered the content of the box as family valuables.

He also told me that he used my name (Miss Nellie Johnson) as the next of kin in depositing the trunk box containing the funds and also handed over the depository documents to me. He told me that it was because of his wealth that he was poisoned and that I should seek a trustworthy person in a country of my choice who could assist me to claim and invest this money.

Dear Beloved One, this is the main reason I contacted you. I want you to help me claim this consignment/trunk box (CASH) from the security company here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire to your country and also help me to relocate to your country to continue my life over there.

This country is no longer safe for my continual stay because every day here I am living under the fear of those my late father's relatives. I am no longer living in my family house because they might try to kill me since they want to inherit all my late father's properties. I am now living in a guest house here and I want to move out of the country finally with this money and I need your help.

If you agree to help me, I will compensate you with 20% of the total sum and also you will manage these funds in any good investment while I will continue my studies and every income made will be shared between us. Thank you and I look forward to your positive response.

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much
My Sincere regards,
Miss Nellie.

My Reply:

Sorry to hear about your loss, how can I help?

Him/Her Reply:

Hello Joe,

I thank you very much for your mail; please I am very sorry for disturbing you with my plight, this is because I can not help the situation alone surrounding to the agreement reached between my late father and the security company.

When my late father deposited this consignment trunk box with the security company, he reached an agreement with them stating that should in case he is found wanting that the consignment must be released to me as the next beneficiary once I fulfil the below instructions:

1, I must present to the company my Guardian
2, My Guardian must not come from this country
3, the consignment box must be released to my Guardian.

Based on the above agreement reached between my late father and the company has made me to contact you to come and represent me before the company as my Guardian / Foreign Trustee so that the company can release this consignment box to you as my Guardian and you will transfer the money into your overseas account, help me to come over to your country for onward investment which I have decided that you will be the principal director while I continue my education under your care.

The content of the Consignment box is money but the security company officials does not know the real content of the box is money because my late father registered the box as trunk box containing family valuables such as Diamonds and Gold. I am ready and willing to release to you the official Lodgement certificate which was issued to my late father when he made the deposit of the box once I have your firm assurance to trust you and that you are ready to stand as my Guardian.

Please let me have your direct phone and fax numbers so that I can call you for us to discuss this matter verbally that I may also give you the full contact information of the security company.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours,

Nellie Johnson.

My Reply:

Hi Nellie,

I have to tell you that I don�t use a fax machine anymore as I personally think they are a thing off the past. I prefer to use Email with Attachments, etc for Documents and the likes as I find they are far more efficient.
Also I was wondering how did you find my contact details?

Regards

Joe.

Him/Her Reply:

Hello Joe,

I am very happy to read your mail this morning and once again I say thank you for taking the decision to help me out. I must not fail to ask, how are you are today? With hope in God all is well more especially in terms of good health because that is the most important area in the life of every living being.

Like you asked where I came across your contact details? Well, you know when the Lord wants to do his own thing; he does it in a way where we can�t imagine. It was after my praying and fasting seeking for the right person whom I can trust this matter into his hands that I came across your contact details in a Christian site but have forgotten the name of the site. After gotten the contact details, it wasn�t yours alone but I have about five of them and it was after my meditation that it was laid in my spirit to work with you and I promised and ready to conclude this matter with you alone.

Please for our safety this matter calls for urgent privacy and confidential so that we may not have person (s) that may raise eyebrows on us concerning this money. Like you already know what the scriptures thought us that is not your enemy that will attack you or destroy you will know how to protect yourself, but your friend and close companion whom you eat in the same plate with him is the person to betray you. So I want you to keep this personal within you alone, do not let any other ear here about this matter because of my life.

I have attached my personal photo so that you can know me the more and please like I asked I will need your phone number so that I can call you for I want us to speak verbally regarding this matter as to enable me have firm assurance from you orally. Then I will not hesitate to give you the full contact information of the security company so that you can contact them regarding is the process to follow so that they can release this trunk box to you as my Guardian / Foreign Trustee.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours,

Nellie.

I haven�t replied yet guys, this person has sent me photos in the second mail of a very beautiful brown girl, bless �em, without even asking and another one this morning.
I think I�ll head off out tonight and answer tomorrow or am I really going for a business dinner with some colleagues?....lol:D
Well, I�ll not be telling her/him what I work as just yet. Was thinking off helping this poor Nellie but not asking for any money as I already have a truck load, dont want to put too much pressure on yet seeing she likes to meditate....lol. So any suggestions on phones numbers, I have about 30 O2 sims I'm not using at the minute, this is the first one that has actually asked for a phone number?

Laters
Very Happy
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nice work. You don't say much so you are not wasting time with their scripted replies. You can always start barranging "her" with dumb questions to get here off script. For the phone number, you can check www.k7.com if you are in the states. In the UK, there is a similar service, just look around.

If need be, I explain I can't take phone calls since I have Tourette's syndrome, or lost my tounge due to gangerous dingleberries (there lads, tell them any excuse).

Good work Very Happy

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
johnm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info mate, took some off your advise which is always welcome. Just mailed back, but I'll post in a few days as I think one post here and one post there will be pretty boring plus who knows whos monitoring Shocked

Laters Smile
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@johnm. Don't forget you have some 'pimp' numbers available in the 'help' forum,
Your mission, if you coose to accept it :
Get your man/woman off script.
Get an ALL CAPS e-mail of frustration

good hunting.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
johnm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres an update of the usual stuff guys, hope your not too bored, gonna start pissing them off a bit now as I got them this far Very Happy

Time for some bullshit after me staying quiet for a day!

Hi Nellie,

I�m sorry I am just getting back to you now as I had a lot off meetings the past 16 hours.
I have to tell you that I am deaf in one ear and almost deaf in the other ear so I use the computer for most off my needs. I was not born like this. It was actually an Industrial accident and it left me this way. I did receive a fair amount off compensation although I would rather have my hearing back at any cost, so I just used the money to start up a business and have been expanding companies from there, but as I say, I would give it all up tomorrow just to have my disability removed.

Any correspondence would need to be done through email as I don�t even have a phone line only for my internet connection and it isn�t set up to receive incoming nor outgoing calls plus I think internet is a better way off communicating, I know it probably doesn�t suit you but its far better for me so I will understand if you want to find someone else.
I don�t really have much time as I work a lot as it keeps me occupied and takes my mind off other things.

I can identify with your loss of parents as I to lost both my parents in a bomb in Northern Ireland many years ago, and I have no other relatives and I am an only child. I�m really sorry that I cant be off anymore help and I know you need someone to act on you plight ASAP, but I�m afraid that email is the only way I can communicate, either that or face to face.

Thanks for the photo; I think you�re a very beautiful girl.

All the best!

Joe.

Dear Joe,

Thanks for keeping in touch once again. I am very sorry hearing about your problem, I know that god knows the reason why he directed me to you so that I can trust you and work with you concerning this matter. That you don�t have phone will not be a problem for us in this transaction since the email is always available and we can do this business via email.

Now what I would want you to do is to contact the security company and apply for the release of the consignment be made to you as my Guardian / Foreign Trustee stating the company your full information and country of origin. So that they can let you know what the process is and what we should do for them to release this consignment.
Just like I told you I have contacted the several times regarding the release of this consignment but they insists that I must comply to the agreement reached between the company and my late father. Thank God that I have you now to protect my interest and I am very happy.

BELOW IS THE FULL CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SECURITY COMPANY.

ENGR. JEAN K. PATRICK.

VANGUARD SECURITY COMPANY
AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA 01 BP
4135 ABIDJAN 01
Abidjan Cote d Ivoire
Phone: +225 05-56-18-47
Fax: 00 (225) 21-28-60-21
E-mail: [email protected]

Go ahead to contact the security company to confirm the existence of this trunk box having Ms. Nellie Johnson as the Next Beneficiary and request for their terms as regards to the release of the box to you as my Guardian / Foreign Trustee.

Thanks and waiting for your soonest reply.

Yours sincerely,

Nellie Johnson.

Now to mail the Security Company!

Dear ENGR. JEAN K. PATRICK,

I am Joe Baker and I am writing about information regarding a trunk box consignment which belongs to Ms Nellie Johnston and I would like more details on this issue.

Second mail on same day:

Please can you attach any photo of you as to enable me know you the more.

Sent a real hunk of gorgeous I tell ya:D

Hi Nellie,

Here is a photo of me, I know it�s not the most dashing photo but it�s the only one I could find at the minute.
I emailed ENGR. JEAN K. PATRICK on any information they can produce.

Yours

Joe.

Now for the letter from the deposit pricks!!!!

Attention: Mr. Joe Baker.

Ref: VSC/ABJ/CI02

Sir,

We refer to your letter of 28th March 2007 on the above subject matter.

We have already been informed by your partner, Miss Nellie Johnson of her intention to transfer the ownership of the consignment box with accruing interest to you as her Guardian/ Her late fathers' foreign partner. The consignment was deposited by her late father, Mr. Charles Johnson under our safe keeping vaults.

According to the record available to us and in accordance with the agreement we reached with her late father when he made the deposit, Miss Nellie Johnson is listed as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the consignment and Therefore can authorise for such release and transfer, under our existing company rules and regulations, and laid down due process according to the securities Laws of Cote D�Ivoire. We hereby would want to know if you are going to be present here in our company to retrieve and claim the consignment or do you need the help of our diplomatic service to deliver the consignment to your home physical address in your country? Whatever is your choice please do not hesitate to let us know.

Furtherance, before any other process you are hereby advised to liaise with your partner and forward the required legal/official documents to enable us gain the locus stand-in to act on your request.

1) A typed and signed Authorisation letter from the client to the company. Should there be any change in the original beneficiary as indicated in the company official agreement certificate, the name and address of such new beneficiary who will be receiving the consignment must be specified in the authorisation letter.

2) A sworn Affidavit/Oath declaration by the listed beneficiary Miss Nellie Johnson, from competent court of jurisdiction here in Cote d' Ivoire transferring the beneficiary status to you as the new beneficiary: Such Affidavit must be endorsed and notarised by a High Court Judge, or a recognised legal trustee from the Justice Ministry.

3) An International Clearance Certificate from the Ministry of Interior.

Note: Requirement No 3 is only for shipment weight above 150kg, and in accordance with West Africa International shipment regulation Act 147 (B2) of 2001. That is if you want us to deliver the consignment to you.

Find attached the Claim / Release Application Form, fill it with your current information and return back to our company with the above requested legal documents.

We shall go ahead to finalise and enact actions as soon as we receive and certify the above requisitions.

Finally, we would also advise you to look for a competent legal practitioner here who can help you procure the legal documents.

Virtually all yours in Security Services,

Engr. Jean K. Patrick (Director of Operation)
Vanguard Security Company CIV.

Now to make him produce a bit off ID I think

Dear ENGR. JEAN K. PATRICK,

I have received your email, what exactly do you want me to do with the form, fill it in?
And send it back with Oath from my Solicitor to verify who I say I am?

Also I would like some identification of who you are, I don�t know if you are the Manager or just an employee, do you have a web site so I can look up your company?

Also I would like a copy of the deposit receipt which would have been carbon copied as to the contents of the box.

You have to excuse my being inquisitive but I do not want to sure my details with anyone I do NOT know.

I am sure you fully understand as you are part off a Security Guard Company and would be familiar with these types of procedures.

Regards

Mr J Baker

So here�s the reply from deaf ears, is he taking the piss cos I have no hearing?

Sir,

Having read your letter this evening with the content carefully noted, you are required to fill the Form A1 with your current information and return it back to this office for record purpose.

The three other requested legal documents you must also provide to our company:

1) A typed and signed Authorisation letter from the client to the company. Should there be any change in the original beneficiary as indicated in the company official agreement certificate, the name and address of such new beneficiary who will be receiving the consignment must be specified in the authorisation letter.

2) A sworn Affidavit/Oath declaration by the listed beneficiary Miss Nellie Johnson, from competent court of jurisdiction here in Cote d' Ivoire transferring the beneficiary status to you as the new beneficiary: Such Affidavit must be endorsed and notarised by a High Court Judge, or a recognised legal trustee from the Justice Ministry.

3) An International Clearance Certificate from the Ministry of Interior.

The above three requested documents, you are to discuss about them with your partner if she is agreeing with our terms and conditions of changing the beneficiary status to your name and then work it out with her using a good Attorney here who will stand to endorse the legal documents and stand as a witness.

Finally, the person communicating with you is the Director of Operation, Vanguard Security Company, and it is of very important that the deposit certificate should been given to you by your partner Ms. Nellie Johnson and not our company. If we should issue you a carbon copy of the certificate from our company that is to say that the claim is not true. In this regard, we would also want you to provide the certificate of deposit, discuss about these requisitions with your partner Ms. Nellie Johnson and act upon the instructions.

Dear Mr. Patrick,

You are asking me for the same information and you have not produced what I asked for.

Try reading my email again and send the requested information. I will not continue any further until you identify who you are, what your status is with Vanguard Security and copies off identification.

Regards

J. Baker

Now good olde Nellie the elephant gets back in another thanking letter asking if I contacted the company�.lol, as if she doesn�t know already.
Think I'll start making them excited.

Dear Joe Baker,

I really must appreciate you kind effort to help me out with my plight.

Like you said that you have emailed the security company I am very happy to hear that and would also like to know if you have received any response from them.

Please like I said I am willing and ready to forward to you the certificate of deposit that was issued to my late father by the security company when he deposited the consignment, and that should be for your perusal and evidence purpose. But while we wait to hear from the security company, I know that trusting a total stranger in this matter is taking a great risk but I believe since I have prayed and it was laid in my spirit to confide on you that you are not going to betray this trust, as if you know that this very money is my life and future. Please I would kindly ask you to help me out in any way so that we can claim and retrieve this box from the security company costudy.

God bless you for all the effort you are putting in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Nellie Johnson.

Hi Nellie,

I have contacted the company and they were asking me for some personal details but I asked them to send me identification as to who they are and a link to there company site�.etc, before I give any off my personal details and they are just asking for the same thing again and obviously ignoring what I say.
I don�t have time as it stands as I am trying to close some rather important deals costing around �800.000 each which is positive money and can't spend my time talking to a clown who obviously can't understand simple instructions.

I know it�s not your fault but I suggest you contact them again yourself and tell them to get there act together.

Regards

Joe

I�m getting a bit bored today so thought I test there temperament by breaking there so called trust and invite my secretary to take over now and then

Dear Nellie,

I am just letting you know that I am Ms Joan Kelly, who is Mr Baker's Secretary and well be answering some emails upon instruction from Mr. Baker himself as he is very busy and cannot answer all mails personally, but he has my full trust and confidence to correspond with you and VSC at any level when he is unavailable.
I have full access to Mr. Bakers Email and assets.

J. Kelly

Ahhh, good olde Nellie bless her went to the Company which sounds very exhausting�lol.

Dear Joe Baker,

I am really very appreciating for your kind effort to assist me out in this matter. I have gone to the company this morning just like you�ve asked me to do, resolve this matter once and for all with them. This morning the Director of Operation Engr. Jean K. Patrick rubbished my plea that you have insisted to have his identification so that you can be sure of the person you are dealing with. But after many explanations he was able to understand the reason why you have been sceptical and would want to have the identification before you proceed further to fill and return the form which they have asked you to fill and return.

Please I want you to help me out not looking at the company or the way they sound sometimes, they are only trying to make things difficult for me. They told me this morning that they are not even sure if indeed you are my Guardian or am I trying to bring up this story so that they can release this consignment without reaching to the agreement reached bewteen the company and my late father. I also talked to them about their company site that has been locked for some time now, yes they told me that it is locked up for security purpose as some people are using the advantage of their company site to perpetrate vices but the Director has promised to scan and send his identification to you. Please lets just take it softly with the company.

Regarding to the Deposit Certificate which they told me this morning you are requesting a copy of it from them, they told me that I should be the one responsible to review the certificate to you. Find attached the deposit Certificate and lets work on how to make the legal changing of the beneficiary status which they have insisted I make all the legal changes to your name, I have agreed to do just that. In the case of these legal changes we would need an attorney from here who can help us make the changes at the High Court. Please Advise.

Sincerely yours,

Nellie Johnson.

And VSC sent in the Passport when all I wanted was his Company ID Card, mmmmmm, maybe I should ask!

Sir,

I am uncertain as to which information you need from us. Meanwhile, Ms. Nellie Johnson was in our company this morning to talk on same issue. I explained to her that at the moment our site has been down due to security measures as some people are using the advantage of our company site to perpetrate vices, and it gets to the hearing of the Vanguard Security Company Board of Directors and immediate close down of the site was initiated.

However, I promised the young lady that late today I shall be forwarding to you the scan copy of first and second pages of my international passport for your record purpose as per your request.

Our company do not meant to be difficult but we try to imply all security measures just to ensure that there will not be any bridge of Governmental laws of Cote d�Ivoire that may tarnish the image of our company.

Find attached the scan copy of the identification you requested and we hopefully wait to have the requested documents as to proceed in the release of the said consignment.

ID CARD PLEASE!!

Dear Mr. Patrick,

Thank you for the copy of your current passsport.

I just need one more piece of Identification and it would need to be a copy off you Companies ID Card.

Regards

J. Baker

And a quick mail to Nellie Belly!

Hi Nellie,

Thanks for going to the company and getting things sorted out, I hope it wasn�t too much off a journey. I just need one more piece of ID from him which I have requested and all I need now is a copy of your passport or Driving Licence and then we can move forward,
I have already got the wheel in motion and should be able to get everything running smoothly from now on in.

Yours truly,

Joe.

Yeah, she wishes, maybe I should get Joan my sexually frusted secretary get a conversation going with Nellie about how sexy Mr Baker is and how much she wants his babies Very Happy
johnm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All fake photos here guys if you wanna check them out

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=851151#851151

Johnm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic