SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

K4nu He4lth F0und4tion Sick Child Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=844878#844878
I think this dirtbag deserves some special attention

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sam

Should you organize a mass bait. PM me. I have a few church accounts set up with supporting materials for these scum bags. This lad needs to be slapped very hard, but I think he needs to get a good timewasting runaround by a number of baiters to protect innocent folks who may fall to this scam.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I`m gonna play this Lad straight with 2 accounts, he definitely deserves everything we can throw at him, so go ahead and do your worst/best!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just flashed an offer to help, with a nice little request for some banking information to help get the money there quick Twisted Evil

Here it is
Quote:

Mr. Amah

This is Bishop Stern from Blumpkin Road Church in Blumpkin Lakes Ohio, in the United States of American. One of my congreagation, Sister Robin Quivers brought to me an email today regarding the young girl named Itohan. It is my understanding that you need financial support to save her life. I'm sure you know the Gospel compels us to care for the sick, and at Blumpkin Lake Church, we take that directive seriously. We have a fairly large congregation, and we are financially blessed. Right now, can you do two things for me:

A) Allow us to lift her up in prayer. We will have dozens of prayer warriors lifting up him and his family. As well as your charity if you allow. Is it possible to send us a picture for our Prayer Team? We would most appreciate it.

B) I think we can get the money you need. I will bring it up my board of Elders after Sunday services. But I can assure you they will agree with me.

Plan on us helping you. Now as I think we need to be quick to get this money to where it can help. Can you send me the banking information for this fund? This is the way we normally transfer funds to our missions in Africa and Asia, and it works quite well and is quick. Since the local banker is a member of the congregation, he can cut through the red tape and make this happen

Please get back to me ASAP, and do not let your heart be troubled. Remember the 23 Psalm in times likes these

God Bless
Bishop Stern

I think I will push for bank info, at least for now.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

My church has offered to help. We can't ignore such a worthwhile cause.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, another childrens mass bait - I'm in. Introductory email sent.

Me play straight bait only, but am a little twisted.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had bank details this morning, forwarded to Alan at AA419

Our records show that you are dead to
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may wanna check this out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nwankwo_Kanu

and here is his "Heart Foundation"

http://www.kanuheartfoundation.co.uk/

and i'm sure there's some gooners on the board who would love to jump all over him if he's trying to piggyback off of this...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the other guy doesn't want anything to do with me so looks like this one'll get abeatin' instead.

mail en-route

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ CHC PM'd you as I also have had details through
Lineaal
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just burned one of my lads and I thought about rebaiting him, but this one deserves it. Straight bait thrown.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo, the good lad gave me his bank info. I lost alan's contact info so could someone be kind enough to PM me and I will forward it

Quote:
Goodday to you Bishop Stern,

Calvary greetings to you in the name of our lord almighty

I greet you in the name of the lord, i have contacted our bank as i told you and earlier they have prepare the bank details in which you make the payment to our cashier. Below is the bank details in which you transfer the fund. And also once this is done please send us the bank slip of the payment you made sir. Here is the bank details needed to transfer the fund.

Bank name : Barclays Bank
Account holder : Mr. B . Irabor
Account number: 60914665
Iban number : GB50 BARC 2025 6960 9146 65
Swift BIC Number : BARCGB22

That is the needed information you needed to tranfer the fund.

SIR YOU ARE TO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE TRANSFER.

EVANGELIST MICHEAL AMAH, PRESIDENT
KANU HEALTH FOUNDATION
[email protected]

I noted with some interested the fact this mugu typed in CAPS to send the payment slip for the bank transfer. I don't have any so if some fine soul knows where there is a good copy of one, I would love to have it. Bishop Stern just has the worst luck when it comes to transfers, something always goes wrong

Scammerbammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in!

You are noting but the son of a beach, hell is your place and you can not live you will die after reading this mail you fool. Judgement is already up you all and you will all die suddenly like a dog, there will not be any escape for any one of you that relay in hotting your fellow human. What ever you may do you can not run away from this reason is that you are only a human trying to fright against the anointed child of God, my God (KING JESUS CHRIST) will not let you go unpunished. - Mr.Sol0mon I. Nath@niel

Last edited by Scammerbammer on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if the Kanu Heart Foundation is real---(they accept VISA and MasterCard donations, and scammers do too) ---How secure would YOU feel to have ANY Lagos Lad knowing your actual c-c acct #? It only takes one mugu to pass the legit # on to the masses. The buying orgy then begins within minutes.

If it happened to me I'd only be liable legally for $50 even if they racked up 10G's in charges in an hour. But that's not my point.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I managed to contact the genuine foundation on friday and spoke to MR K@nu's PA (a very nice an understanding lady). They state that they only deal with children with heart problems, never with cancer or other ailments. They are aware of scams taking place using their name of names similar, and where possible they report it. They would be grateful for any actions that make life hard for these low-lives.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi PVJ--

Good to hear by you that it is indeed a legit thing. No doubt the woman you talked to is probably fed up with the lad abuse. It is a scarlet letter against the majority by the minority. But I'm still not going to donate, enough problems here across the pond.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I decided to donate computers to the cause of this mugu. Laughing Laughing

I'll see what happens in the next few days Cool

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work guys, I got some pictures from him today, usual scammer stuff, which there is no need to post, one of "Michael" one of "Itohan", who looked very healthy, and one of the "foundation" itself, lots of young children in what looked like a school with K4nu He4lth F0und4ti0n chopped onto a wall in the pic Rolling Eyes

I`m going to see if he will sell me a child, "the wife and i are unable to have children"

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking about "posting" I told him I posted a cheque last night.... I love doing that to them.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a scripted reply to the first letter, my offer has gone in.

Edit 1 : Tuesday 27th, offer of SEK50,000 accepted.

Little does he know that MTCN's from here have an '�' in them
Lets see what he does with that!

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again rumbero,

I'm always willing to donate 'labtops' and Rolexes to the lads as gifts/bribes. The problems on doing that somehow always arise on my part, but thru no fault of my own...So nothing ever gets sent or gets sent back. But it keeps the lads on the hook longer.

cheerz--jervis tetch--mad hatter (for the family)

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Scammerbammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I think I have a bite. Now I need to make up some forms and get them off to him. I hope he fills them out alright I don't want him to have to fill them out over and over and ........ Twisted Evil

I am just having too much fun!!!

Quote:
Greetings to you,

I got your e-mail, and we will like you to send the form so i can fill it and send it back to you. Cos we need to get this donation for the poor little girl IT0HAN G0DSFAV0UR. So get back to us.

Thanks
Mr Miche@l Am@h
KANU HEALTH F0UNDATI0N
[email protected]

You are noting but the son of a beach, hell is your place and you can not live you will die after reading this mail you fool. Judgement is already up you all and you will all die suddenly like a dog, there will not be any escape for any one of you that relay in hotting your fellow human. What ever you may do you can not run away from this reason is that you are only a human trying to fright against the anointed child of God, my God (KING JESUS CHRIST) will not let you go unpunished. - Mr.Sol0mon I. Nath@niel
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scammerbammer--

The sense of urgency on filling out the forms is bupkus. Do it only if you want to, not because they tell you that you must do it. Regardless if you made up the forms or they did. Stall tactics can be rampant on both sides.

Your Lad has a female named 'Godsfavour" for a last name. Tugging at the heart strings, also making me barf. I never heard that one before. Ask to see a photo of her parents, Mr & Mrs Godsfavour, or older brother and/or some sort of ID with that name on it. Just an idea, but you get my point...Reminds me of all the orphan lasses in the refugee camps [with computers] with such names as 'Precious' and 'Gift'.

Keep on 'hotting' the mugus. Good mad lad reply there on your sig.

cheerz--jervis tetch / mad hatter

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a busy man. Got a reply about 1 hour ago (15:48BST) says my MTCN number is wrong, please send it again, sadly I did what he said earlier, sent it then, by post, ooops!

Scammerbammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First will ask for photo of "poor little girl" then of parents, drag it out as much as I can. Twisted Evil

Thank you cheerz--jervis tetch / mad hatter

About sig. instead of dipping my toe in and checking the waters, I dived right in and got muddy. ewwwww You should see me, all dripping with muck and nothing but my eyes showing....... Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic