SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hummm i can go places with this..might need help though

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clareance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i have done mainly love scammers but i want to try my hand at the bigger pictures...

Dear sir,
Let me introduce my self to you, my names are Kate Randell the only child and Daughter of mr steve Randell of phillipines.
I am a Fillipino whos father was killed by the earthquake that just
rocked the life of thousands of phillipians . before my dad died , he was a Real Estate Agent (Realtor) with a Business Firm in United Kingdom. prior his death,he has about
Ten Million United States Dollars ($10,000,000,00) with a Security/Financial Company In Europe. although i dont know you but strictly needs your help.
i want you to please allow me to transfer this money to your account in either the US or a known europe country for investment. on your agreement shall we discuss your percentage for your hospitality.

Yours Faithfully,
Kate Randell

Wonder if she will notice that i keep misspelling her name...

Dear Cate

I don't know what to say i am excited to have received such an offer!!
I am going to tell all my buddy at the farm about this opportunity he will be pleased that we will not have to close some of the farms we own across America down!

Your new Pal,

Jeff Hackersonne

Dear sir,

Thanks for your quick responses to my mail and your willingness in try to assist us to receive this fund,

Presently I am in UK LONDON to concluded all the necessary legal aspect of the transaction. with my late fathers attorney barrister Okonji Williams, i have told him all about you been assisting me in this Transaction. he has Agreed and also confirmed to Contact you via E-mail

However i will need the following information from you as soon as possible.

1 Your mailing address and your company's cop-orate head quarter .

2 You should also confirm to me your country tax rate because i would not want any thing that will jeopardize this transaction.

3 Any form of identification preferably an international passport so that we can use it to back up our claims in accordance to the security company.

Do also bear in mind that it is a very huge amount of money that is involved in the transaction. $10 million United States dollars , and i hope your bank can contain this huge amount of funds.

Keep me posted.
Miss Kate Randell

Hello Cate!

i am glad you are righting me sorry i can not add you to my yahoo but it is company policy that there are to be no outside contacts allowed on the yahoo messenger and if i added outside contacts how would that look to my 3000 employees across the mighty USofA we are indeed looking to increase or funds and save the company of farms we own we are currently looking to expand overseas to encrease profits we are looking for a general manager for our future farms we will be opening in the Philippines, and Japan, we, my partner and i, are in the process of getting passports and legal documents and blah blah blah...all the other legal jazz they put us great Americans through. in the time being perhaps you can help us, we are looking for an attractive woman, and i say attractive woman due to the ability to sale more with looks and 78% of our sales generally go to men, so we are looking for an attractive woman to head up the general sales department the pay is great and commissions are better, do you know of anyone in the UK where you live that we can correspond with that might be interested in helping us out. We are going to hopefully make our Farms grown and become the biggest market since the Colonel did it with his chickens! We plan to open it to all markets on the market! i have to speak to my accountant to get the information to you and he is gone out of the country and is in Iraq for a while when he returns or rights back to me i will get the information needed. so while i wait i hope you know of a woman to help us too.

Jeff "Tex" Hackersonne
CEO Hack-n-Shack Farms

thought this might loose the bait...but..oh notice how i have my accountant in iraq...he may have some misfortune and i will never get my account information...heh

Dear sir,

Thanks for the mail, i awaits for the information needed , but we have to proceed with business.

can you first of all get back to me with your tel/fax numbers for effective comunication.
so that i will send you the contact information of the Bank and how to proceed with them.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,

Miss Kate Randell

Note: i know of a woman who can help you.

LOL might be two scams in one with the "Note" at the end of the message.
Now anyone want to step in and hook me up with a fax number or something or i could tell him that in a drunken rage my partner smashed the fax machine and we have one on order...
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not sign up with Yak for a fax number. If the lad uses it you get it as an email.
Clareance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

umm Yak do i have to pay for incomming calls? or am i looking at the wrong site?
Clareance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe in response to her last message to me

Hello Cate!

sorry i have been out of communications range for a few days. i had to go check on a farm that was nearly destoried by a turdnado.
I got to talk to my accountent breifly he said he would like to see the docs you have and he wants me to email them to him so if you would please email me the docs that would be great. i am on the road and i am making an internet connection through the payfone here and i am about out of quarters so i will return to my headquarters soon i have to hury before my time on the line runsd out..

Jeff

My LAD is getting impatient i have a fax number now but i will wait until the LAD decides to almost give up on me

----- Original Message ----
To: Tex <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:00:17 AM
Subject: Re: Read and get back immidiately

Hello

before i will proceed further, i think you have to send me those informations i requested from you so that i can send you the required Doc for this business

Hope to hear from you soon

Kate

this is my response to that!
Ok i borrowed the line about the faxes from another post here in the forums, but it is all good we are on the same team! and yea i am still not giving up on the girl for advertising!

Hellio Cate,

so good to hear from you i miss seeing your letters! i can not give out my fax becuse i do not have a fax machine and I have to tell you that I don�t use a fax machine anymore as I personally think they are a thing off the past and a big WASTE of MONEY. I prefer to use Email with Attachments, etc for Documents and the likes as I find they are far more efficient. and easier to keep track of when doing my daily business PLUS it lets me get anything when i am on the road as i am now, we are in a hotel with coin phones and a vibrating bed thing they have a swimming pool and some pretty hot girls out there perhpas i will go and solisitate one to see if she would like to be a model in an advertisement campaine for our future overseas farms. perhaps i will ask her out, i hope i have a shot with her, it has been a long time if you know what i mean! LOL! So if you wll send them to me via email i can more then likely send them to my accountant that is stationed in Iraq, it would be easier since he does not have a fax machine out in the dessert but he has a laptop with a satillite connection, man talk about these technology advances, the other day i saw an advertise ment for an eletric razor, can you believe that!!!?? Who would of thought of such a thing? man today is so advanced. so please send me your informations via email and we can try and get my car started! i have to to talk to this smoking hot girl by the pool and see if she wants a job to travel overseas and model some advertising signs for my farms, hope you will send them to this email soon so i can get the ball bouncing to the right field goal!

poopshoot,

Jeff
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clareance wrote:
umm Yak do i have to pay for incomming calls? or am i looking at the wrong site?

Nope. Its free. The lad has to pay.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic