SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari! Help me Insult the MUGU! Update 3/24

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has no money to live, but does have money for internet..

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at least he's got his priorities straight Laughing
despos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God this is good! I am ROFL when I read the tactics you get up to with the lads!

I have my first lad on email now, he wants to transfer 12.82M to me..I can't wait..These posts give me ideas for my little friend. I'll let you know how it goes.
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my current lad's is in the same money boat, her and the poor orphans haven't eaten in two days now, but she can get to the cyber cafe to write me everyday.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5048934

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

short messages.

My dear Sakur4 T0kugawa,

Am still in Gambia.

please what kind of inormation's do you really need from me, the attach photo copy of my international passport is with you.

Thanks.

Then an hour later...

My dear Sakur4,

Here are my information's.

Name/ S010mon 1feanyi N4thaniel.

My my passport is with you ok.

Thanks and God be with you.

For a money gram what is he expecting from me? a digit number or codeword? what? I have no idea. but once i do know ill drive him in circles

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Moe Dalitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Authentic' Money Gram info goes something like,

Sender name,
Sender address,
Receiver name,
Receiver address,
MoneyGram control number (8 digits)
Amount sent,
Secret question,
Answer.

That's more or less what he's expecting.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, is time to give him the bad news, i had lots of fun with this lad.

Here you go Mr So1omon, please dont spend it all at once.

MoneyGram control number: 12539-666
Amount sent: $300 USD Only
Secret Question: What is a Mugu?

Answer:

Mr Solom0n, you are a stupid mugu, get it right. You tried to do a scam on a Japanese corporate leader? please dont be so stupid. We Japanese have superior technology way ahead of your time. We know that Mr C1ive K0ffi and you are the same person. Do not lie. Because we know it was you that send that message. Our satellites have been watching you. Now you are in Gambia, and who knows how you are going to get back to your country. Because nobody is going to help a 419 scamer like you. More importantly, now you have a tattoo on your back. The tattoo is actually a very powerful curse that will bring you great bad luck. Therefore you must somehow remove it if you want your good luck back.

Also you now dont even have a phone to ask for help!, i hope you enjoyed sleeping in the beutiful open air of the streets of Gambia, and I hope that you learned your lesson. Do not scam people, get a normal job and get a normal life.

I will be Watching you, and will return in one year to see how you are doing.....

Best of Luck Mr S0lomon

GEND0 IKAR1
LEADER OF NERV C0RPORATION.

I cant wait until he reads the message! i seriously need something for my signature, this should get him mad..

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it written somewhere that we don't tell mugu's they've been baited???

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you are right Donato. We dont tell our mugus that they have been baited.

@ Yakuza

You ran a real good bait. I believe that you just wanted to run further pain an suffering to your mugu. It would have been best as far as I am concern to just simply fade and left your mugu wondering what happened.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's okay if you believe the truth will cause the lad a nervous breakdown or heart attack.

Generally a baiter hasn't hurt a lad enough to make him care - this is slightly differnt - IMHO.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best outcome, IMHO, is to leave the lad wondering if he had only done "x", would he have gotten the money? Let him stew over that for the rest of his life.

Bruin
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got to go with Gomer on this one. The safari might cause him a nervous breakdown when he hears he's been done Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, i didnt really tell him that he was baited. As far as i am concerned, he got pushined for trying to scam a really rich man Razz . Besides read perhaps what is the final reply from Mr S01omon:

What is it that i have done to disave this punishment? for me life i have not scan any body, if really that your satellites has being monitoring me as you said you will got to know that i have not in any way in my life scan any body.

You have put me into suffer but forgetting that you are only a human being and not God, is only God that has the overly say in any thing in this life.

You have charted on me lied to me and mead me to sell every thing that i have to come down to Gambia and i have became stranded in here going back no way, i don't know what next to do i have trusted you given you my heart and believe in you but you have fail me, but remember there is a Strong hand up there looking at all man.why will you treat me like this i did not wrong you non did i wrong any body.but here you are talking about scan what i can never involve myself into.

Let me tell you one thing you don't have any say over my life reason is that i did not in any way offend you,yes i have a tattoo in my back,you are a human and never a God,God is the only person that has the overly say over a person whether the tattoo is a bad luck or what ever you call it,it is to you i did not wrong you but you wrong me and as long as you remain a human and not God let him God judge between me and you and see how i have offend you.

You brought me here to be stranded well i am stranded i sold everything that matters to me to rise money and come down here in Gambia and here i am, but man has the ability to fail but God can never fail so my dear fonder of NERV of what ever you call it there is God up there and i am still his own, He will see me through OK.

You can fail me for all i care but God remain God and He will not fail me OK and mind you that you don't have any final say over my life.

Anyhow, I need your Help!, email Mr s0lomon at the following adress:

[email protected]

tell him that you are Gend0 Ikar1 and insult him. Very Happy

Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Done and done. Sent a very long and extensive Igbo string of insults.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza wrote:
tell him that you are Gend0 Ikar1 and insult him. Very Happy
The mental image of Gend0 Ikar1 being involved in scam baiting is amusing. Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i should make that my avatar Laughing

Well i now move to get more tattoos for my church. So i wont bump this again Wink

bluerodent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent news Twisted Evil

I contacted the guy claiming to be investigating you for fraud...very, very surprisingly, he responded. He also called you a "son of a beach *DELETED*" Laughing . Such a dumbass...I guess he really wants that reward I promised him for helping.

Still, he's rather defensive and wants my phone number. I'm going to give him a voicemail drop box and tell him that I can't answer it at the moment because I'm out of the country.
Any suggestions?
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!, well tell him that NERV has been linked to several terrorist groups and rogue nations. I dunno, anything you want.

Do keep me posted though, i would love to know it all.

Oh, he send me some emails.

"Do you think you are free by using Gods name to cheat an innocent person.
Look you will surely be judge."

"You son of a beach my God will surely judge you all and put you all into punishment far more than what i suffered."

"You use Gods name to cheat you follow human and you think God will ever forgive you?"

"You think you will be able to go free you son of a beach god will judge you for my sake."

bluerodent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest:

I can't believe you made him sell his phone Very Happy
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then play it well and make sure he throws his money away at long distance Smile

i sent him this from Akir4

Mr S01omon, you are right, Sakura also made a fool of myself!, i am not goin gto let things end like this, i am going back to Japan and Sue her. She had told me that you were really mad with me and that you wanted to rape me!. I am sorry i was hot at you, but i had placed trust in sakura, now, i know you are innocent of her sick twisted jokes.

Please tell me what your situation is and ill find a way to send you money.

bluerodent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I've just set up a nice and expensive phone number for him to call Laughing
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

Definitely siggy material -

"You think you will be able to go free you son of a beach god will judge you for my sake."

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry folks - but he ain't cured yet

Quote:
Nice to speak to you Mr s0|0moN Sir

I am Lud**lla, and I knowing you had such a bad time over these things you needing to find a way for getting monies.

If you liking to be my agent where you are maybe we can do business deal. I hoping things will get well for you soon and if you can do this for me I will make sure you getting what you need.

BiBi Lud**lla

and would you believe it ?

Quote:
How can you be of help to me?

The Lad's been tattooed and spent all his money on a safari to nowhere, and then he willingly leaps into a pit marked "Fools jump in" LOL_sign

Yakuza - you could bait this guy for ever - do you want him back ? I was hoping that he would take this as a cruel mocking sting in the butt - I didn't think he would bite.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well lets wait and see what bluerodent pulls off Very Happy

you go ahead and bait him too i guess. he is so gullible!

bluerodent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting for his next response...this guy has got to be one of the dumbest lads ever Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic