SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LMAO! This guy wants assurances

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScamIAm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO! This guy wants assurances that my secretary, !vana Sk33tonue, won't run off with our money. What do you guys think? Should my lovely English secretary demand a percentage? I was going to sick our phone friend in England on him, still may. Twisted Evil

Quote:
From: K!ingsley Dom!nic <[email protected]>+ To:[email protected]+
Subject: DEATH CERTIFICATE Attachments: death certificate 2.jpg (133KB)

Frank Gr!mes
Find attached fill the document you requisted, I will please advise you get back to me as soon as you receive this mail . I will need to know some things from you

1.Are you sure your secretary, will not sit on this fund when it get to account?
2.Which persons account are we going to use to get the fund?
3.Won�t she go taking it around and jeopardize our chance of getting the fund?
4.Are we going to give her any percentage on this fund?
5.What kind of investment can I invest own share of the fund in your country.
These are the things disturbing my mind, so please clarify me.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Mr.K!ngsley Dom!nic

Quote:
[email protected] wrote:

K!ngsley,

I have looked at the document regarding Mr Andrew Gr!mes. He was very wealthy! This money would be of great use to me. I have taken it upon myself to ask my secretary, in my England office to query the death certificate from Zenith bank. I hope you don't mind since we are taking the deceased money I wouldn't want any bumps in the road. If you have a copy of the death certificate it would be faster since she would be mailed the form to fill out and then we have to send it back. It could take upto a week.

Talk to you soon.

Frank Gr!mes

Quote:
----- Next Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I anticipate your urgent respond to this mail.

Thanks for your mail, like I stated in my last mail to you I have concluded all necessary arrangement to front you as the next of kin to Mr. Andrew .all you have to do is to send the application form the bank, any mail you receive from the bank you will have to update me to enable guard you and give you all information you need regarding this claim.

Also in no condition will you inform the bank that I am involve in this claim as that may jeopardize my job. WE HAVE TO HAVE ANY AGREEMENT BOND DICTATING THE TERMS OF THIS TRANSACTION AND RATIO OF SHARING THE FUND.

Finally, you should go ahead and send the application form I drafted to the bank and any answer you receive from the bank should be forwarded to me for advice. also find attached file the deposit certificate for your record purpose

I anticipate your urgent respond to this mail.

Mr .k!ngsley Dom!nic

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She ought to be straight to start with, then go for a percentage, plus his body (metaphorically speaking)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, for obvious reasons, the lads like confidentiality in their dealings with their marks. If they think a supposed third party(like your secretary) may be involved they are more likely to be suspicious and maybe drop you in favour of a more easier target. If you introduce another character it needs to be done carefully and not at the beginning of a bait.

The questions they are asking are just trying to test your commitment. They like to dictate the pace. Initially, I let them do this, but then start asking questions. More questions. Then the problems start. It is a gradual frustration for them that hopefully leads to a death threat or a trophy, or both. I try for the former rather than the latter.

My 2c worth.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
ScamIAm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie and Tommo

Thanks for the advice. It is much appreciated. I think I may scale back and inform him I have not mentioned anything other than querying the death certificate from the bank to her so she is quite in the dark.

Then later in the game make it so she finds out and then wants a cut.

This is so much fun! Cheers!

Grimey

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the secretary should blackmail the boss into giving her a "fair share" or else she goes to his wife about their affair. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sex always has to rear its ugly head some time or another! Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
BarneyGumble
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my secretary handling all negotiations for me. What started out as a nice simple 35% for me and 65% for the lad has turned into 27% for me, 57% for the lad and 16% for my secretary.

My advice is to NEVER allow anyone else to manage your business dealings - that b-tch has cost me a cool $7.36m. Almost forgot (sorry) the $92m isn't real so I've lost nothing.

Apart from my financial loss having a second character involved seems to add a degree of authenticity to the bait as they can exchange emails with CCs to the lad.

YOU AND MR.MAX PAYNE ARE BIG FAT FOOL BUM HOLE ASS SHIT HEAD AND MR.MAX PAYNE
YOU MONKEYS SUCK FOOL

bastard idiote

also aware that this is not fraud as others do

MAY GOD PURNISH YOU ANIMAL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic