SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass safari, time to get your lads ready for March 20th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
How many baiters are on this. Not to many people are posting their progress.

Not many left in now mate, only about 4 baiters left with lads who are interested in the computers, and I think 1 or 2 of the baiters might have more than 1 lad interested, anyway, it gives us a trial run before we do this again in the near future, with hopefully a lot more baiters and lads involved next time.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as we get a few for the first time. Lets call it a warm up for the second computer bait.

I told my mugu twice that Mr. Rumbero would pay for the delivery of the computers to his church.

Here is a new letter from my mugu:

Quote:
XXXXX,
THANKS FOR THE MAIL, I WILL BE THERE MYSELF WITH TWO OTHER MEMBERS TO CLEAR THE SHIPMENT, PLEASE I WILL BE NEEDING THE LATER BEFORE I WILL MOVE TO LAGOS TO GET THE SHIPMENT CLEARED,DO I ASK THE SHIPPING COMPANY IF THEY ARE TO TAKE THE COMPUTERS DOWN TO OWERRI FOR ME? Where in the hell is this place

PLEASE GET ALL THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT THAT YOU KNOW THAT WILL BE REQUIRED FROM ME. AND I HAVE TALKED WITH INSPECTOR JOHN , HE SAID THAT I SHOULD GO IF NOT THAT HE IS SO BUSY HE WOULD HAVE HELPED.

I WILL SEND THE PICTURE GREETING LATER TODAY,
I hope he sends the photo before the fire

MORE BLESSINGS.
Laughing

This mugu along with the chief of police are keepers. I bait them again after the bait is over Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked my lads tracking number and it didn't lead to anything - so I think mine is dead Sad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Gomer, how do you mean, the tracking number didn't lead to anything?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We're Sorry, This Page Was Not Found. Feel Free To Search Below!

This is what I got. I admit I arm wrrestled him into it and I didn't give him enough attention - so when I went to see if I could give him a push I did a check to see if the lure was working and that's what I got.

I am not devastated - but if you have a link that works I'll gladly put my boot up his arse this afternoon - because I enjoy kicking a lad Laughing

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange, I just checked the courier website and tracking number using Opera, FireFox and IE, and it displays the correct tracking page for me in all of those browsers, have you tried clearing your cache, have you got the correct tracking number, which is:

Is it that you can view the courier site, but not get the tracking page?

Lads being baited have viewed that same tracking page, so I'm not sure why you are getting the "page not found" error Confused, but your lad probably can view the tracking page, keep on at him.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaaaahhh - I see the problem - I copied and pasted the number - which is an automatic thing to do (from the pm) and that doesn't work. When I typed it in by hand it worked fine.

Maybe too late - but I'll deliver a kick to my fine fellow. If it doesn't work - too bad, but I'd hate him to miss out on a trip and the ignorant shite was wanting a refund before they even got shipped - cheeky sod !!!!

That maybe something to look at for the future - to make sure the lads type it in - that is.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I see, I always paste the number in as well, what browser are you using? I can copy and paste the tracking number in using Opera, Firefox and IE without any problems. Or it might depend on your operating system, I remember about a year ago, someone had a similar problem to yours.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Firefox - but don't worry I have sent off my e-mail and demanded his immediate response. I've told him to type the number in, just in case.

He never gave me a delivery address so I have asked for that, or to know if he wants to collect from the airport, so arrangements can be made to do that. If he chooses option 2 - I just delay him.

I'm not gentle with my lads. I don't see any reason to treat them politely. There's plenty of time to get his reply if he's biting.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP maybe a letter from the Courier Service to Gomers mugu will bring him back into the bait.
Just a suggestion.

If I am correct the fire will take place today according to you. Just let me know.

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use FireFox and I have no problem copy&past the number in, it works fine for me

Maybe you're highlighting a space at the end of the number? I know I do that sometimes when in a hurry. Anyway it works fine from here.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, there has been a little accident Very Happy, feel free to email your lad about it and tell them the couriers have contacted you about the fire, I have just updated the tracking page asking for the receivers to email me for full details about how to get their insurance payout:

Quote:

There has been an accident, whilst another shipment was being delivered to .

It is very fortunate that the sender had paid full insurance cover for the shipment, rather than limited liability insurance, as a result, the full retail price of the , is now payable to the receiver of the shipment, the receiver needs to contact Mxxxxx Couriers for details about collecting the insurance , please see our Contact Us page above for our email address

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there goes my trophy. On to the next task of having the lad travel to Tamale Laughing Laughing

Let see how the mugu reacts to this sad news Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have the first lad who is asking for details about the insurance payout, this is from one of Raoul Duke's lads:

Quote:
Subject: payment

Dear Sir,

The tracking number for my computers coming to me is 2004xxxxxxxx. From the report in the website you confirm that the and that l should contact you for the please give me more details and what do you now want from me.

Regards

Pr1nc3

I have sent my standard reply to him, if any of them want to travel, we'll see if we can get them all there on the same day:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

With regards to the accident, I can confirm that the , this is a very rare occurence, and the accident was not the fault of Mxxxxx Couriers.

It appears that the ground staff at airport were unloading some other goods destined for Ghana, it looks like they had spilt some fuel from refuelling another plane, and one of the ground staff dropped a lighted cigarette on the fuel, that ignited the fuel and destroyed a lot of goods being shipped, your computers were among the goods destroyed.

Fortunately for you, the sender of the computers had paid full insurance cover, so your loss is fully covered by our insurance policy, as the receiver, you are now eligible for an insurance payout equal to the full retail .

What I can tell you is this, in the event of an accident, such as, where goods are destroyed by fire, as the owner of Mxxxxx Couriers, I am in charge of making the insurance payment to you, the receiver, and because it is a large amount of money, it has to be paid to you in person, in cash, and has to be signed for by you, also, the insurance money can only be paid out at the scene of the accident, which in this case, is at airport in Ghana, so you will need to meet me in person at airport to receive your payment.

I have checked my diary, and again you are very fortunate, I have to be at for an , if you can be at airport on the 2nd, I would be more than happy to bring the in cash with with me on that date to hand over to you.

As this is a cash insurance payment, I will have to give you a special security code number, which is "xxxxxxxxxxxxx", you are the only person apart from me who will know that number, you will have to bring your security code number with you as proof that you are the rightful owner of the insurance payout, please also bring your tracking number and some form of ID if you have any, although ID is not absolutely required in Africa, as we know a lot of people there do not have a valid form of ID.

Please let me know if April 2nd is a good date for you to meet with me at airport, Ghana, as I will not be in again until .

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxx.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the shit has hit the fan Laughing Laughing

I just have a most concerned mugu.

his letter:

Quote:
XXXXX
PLEASE I JUST TRACK THE SHIPMENT AND THE
INFORMATION I GET WAS BAD PLEASE CAN YOU VERIFY FROM
THE COMPANY IS THE COMPUTERS WAS BURNT.

I AM CONFUSED AT THIS INFORMATION.

BLESSINGS
REV FRANK

I verified the tracking and saw the new about the traggic accident.
I have sent a reply to my mugu to contact the courier co.
It wont be long before my mugu makes contact with you SP Laughing Laughing

The only bad thing about this he has forgotten about the photo he was to send me Crying or Very sad

( Makinwa)
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I havn't heard from my lad in a couple of days, sure hope he/she didn't go off and die on me after all this work Laughing anyway I sant anothe mail I'll keep my fingers crossed the hs/she contacts either of us SP.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this early Monday morning :
Quote:
Guy u think say na sky i come read for here abi i no be maga sha you ear me

If only I knew what it meant?

I've sent a chase up message to see if he is watching the tracking page.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you may have a dissatisfied customer.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slowfreddie, looks like your lad has you well sussed out mate.

I have received 2 emails this morning from lads wanting further details after he accident, first one from Rumbero's lad, and second one from Chiose's lad:

Quote:
Subject: i have had a dissappointment from you people

SIR, I WAS SENT FROM THE GLOBAL Rxxxxxxx Cxxxxxx, AFTER TRACKING THE SHIPMENT FROM THE INTERNET I WAS TOLD THAT MY COMPUTERS WAS

THIS IS THE COMPUTERS THAT WAS DONATED TO THE HOLY Wxxx Cxxxxxxxx CHURCH OF NIGERIA. SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE IS GOING TO DO TO RESTORE THIS SITUATION. I AM NOT HAPPY THAT YOUR COMPANY COULD ALLOW SUCH A SAD NEWS TO BE HEARD FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS.

GET BACK TO ME

REGARDS

REV FR@NK

Quote:
Subject: ACCIDENT.

Sir.

when notce this result in your tracking system:

<snip: lad pasted whole tracking page details>

what is our position?

Regards.

kxxen Ixx

I sent them the same standard reply as I sent as posted further up he page, including the same .

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
I received this early Monday morning :
Quote:
Guy u think say na sky i come read for here abi i no be maga sha you ear me

If only I knew what it meant?

He's just promoted you to 'lad'. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ 'promoted' to lad Question
I thought that 'lad' was the bottom end of the food chain.....

If it's higher than 'pond scum' I'll take it Laughing

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea I wonder what would happen next time if only 37 of the computers were destroyed? The lads then have the carrot of a big payout AND some hardware...

For instance they may be required to retrieve the undamaged computers which no doubt will have been taken to some place, or places, of safekeeping before recieving the payout. Make them play hunt for the hard drive in the haystack before telling them the insurnace company required that the surviving computers had to be returned to the factory, or they got lost in transit/stolen from storage/given away as bribes at the airport.

Only then can they can start hunting for the insurance man in the white shirt...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a mail from te rev:

Quote:
XXXXXXX,
HERE IS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THE COURIER COMPANY,
AND HOW DO THIS MAN TOLD ME THAT I WILL COME TO GHANA
AND COLLECT MY COMPENSATION, PLEASE TELL THEM THAT HE
SHOULD GET THE MONEY AND PAY IT THROUGH THE BANK AND
NOT ME GOING OVER TO GHANA FROM NIGERIA.

REGARDS

The Police inspector friend of the Rev. The one which I had built a special laptop:

Quote:
xxxx,

I HEARD A VERY SAD NEWS ABIOUT THE SHIPMENT FROM REV FRANK FEW SECONDS AGO IS THAT THE TRUE NATURE OF THE SHIPMENT.I AM VERY SHOCK AT THAT .THIS COMPANY MUST BE LAZY AND BEEN RUNED BY FOOLS AND NOT HUMANS.

WHAT DO WE DO NEXT?

INSP JOHN

I guess The inspector or the Rev. are going to collect the $$$

lest see what the next chapter will bring.
We should all coordinate and have our mugus meet. on a given day:lol:

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That police inspector needs a slap for slagging my company off Mad, I will get my own back on the fecker Twisted Evil:

rumbero wrote:
We should all coordinate and have our mugus meet. on a given day:lol:

Yes, I already have that planned:

Scam Patroller wrote:
I have sent my standard reply to him, if any of them want to travel, we'll see if we can get them all there on the same day:

In each reply to and lad who contacts me, I give them all the same date of April 2nd to meet me at the airport, obviously, lads will try to get out of going to the airport, like what the rev said above, but that's just to bad, it's collection only or it is classed as an abandoned shipment, I will explain that to them next time they email me.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just replied to my mugus and promised to do a full investigation
of the accident. Laughing This will occur while I do some shopping this morning.

It is so unfortunate that the Co. will handle the whole thing.

And yes SP, Lets give the Police Inspector a special treatmet Laughing Laughing

I am thinking of telling him that his laptop had additional insurance for
$ 7,000.00 dollars.

I really want the F***R to take a trip. Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic